introduction

1. nate higgers99

Introductory hello

Hello Chimpout community, I'm an ex non-racist raised in a very anti racism home who grew to just absolutely hate niggers along with the filth and degeneracy their people create. Happy to find places like this that exist on the internet, not a day goes by where I don't type something like "anti...
  2. byrhtnoth1066

Niggers made me racist

Hello all, I am new to the forum. Glad to meet fellow nigger-haters. I wasn't always like this. I am from the South. I grew up cringing when my family members would use the word "nigger" to talk about black people. I would protest and claim that it wasn't right. I grew up watching Family...
  3. mdg58651

Niggers are fucking annoying

Hi all. I stumbled on this site and figured I’d share my two-bits. I’m a graduate student studying to teach middle/high school English. I’m in the middle of my student-teaching, and I’m assigned to a city high school. Growing up in a district populated mainly by humans, this school year has...
  4. Schonus

A newcomer from China.

In fact I have write a thread on www.chimpout.org "A newcomer from China" website:http://www.chimpout.org/forum/showthread.php?47773-A-Newcomer-come-from-China (the username is same "Schonus"). In fact I am not that hostile to Blacks because I needn't to care about and face these problem like...
  5. destroysgroids

Hello there.

I am a 25 year old white american male. I am currently living in Atlanta, Florida. Which ia shithole filled with niggers. I grew up their around a lot of blacks. I was typical white kid, brainwashed by the (((media))) to be blind to the reality of race. However, even as a kid I always knew how...
  6. MEMEAIDS

The Nigs Gave Me Terminal MEMEAIDS

So, I'm MEMEAIDS. The same low-profile and underachieving member of Doomworld of the same username (rip). Found out about this place from a friend on Discord, and decided to join. This place looks like a goldmine for shitposts and good times to be had, sans shitskins. All in all, I'm fuckin...
  7. BoonbonicPlague

I have been coming here for years.....

I remember 10 years ago when I was at work I used to put my headphones on and listen to Chimpout radio and just laugh my ass off all day. How could anyone know that somewhere some nigger burned down an apartment building trying to smoke crack with a chopstick. (Actually it happened in my...