Niggers made me racist

byrhtnoth1066

Hello all,

I am new to the forum. Glad to meet fellow nigger-haters. I wasn't always like this. I am from the South. I grew up cringing when my family members would use the word "nigger" to talk about black people. I would protest and claim that it wasn't right. I grew up watching Family Matters and thinking that black people are just like us. Nope.

Then I went to a mostly black junior high. Then I got a job in customer service. I was a waiter all throughout college. The nigger behaviors -- I have witnessed them all. Good blacks are far and few between. The vast majority are stupid, emotional, reactive, unambitious, welfare mooch, violent (did I mention stupid?).

I now embrace the word. We have to separate ourselves from their disgraceful culture.

Niggers made me racist.

Hello all,

I am new to the forum. Glad to meet fellow nigger-haters. I wasn't always like this. I am from the South. I grew up cringing when my family members would use the word "nigger" to talk about black people. I would protest and claim that it wasn't right. I grew up watching Family Matters and thinking that black people are just like us. Nope.

Then I went to a mostly black junior high. Then I got a job in customer service. I was a waiter all throughout college. The nigger behaviors -- I have witnessed them all. Good blacks are far and few between. The vast majority are stupid, emotional, reactive, unambitious, welfare mooch, violent (did I mention stupid?).

I now embrace the word. We have to separate ourselves from their disgraceful culture.

Niggers made me racist.

Good blacks are far and few between. The vast majority are stupid, emotional, reactive, unambitious, welfare mooch, violent (did I mention stupid?).

Brilliant intro::thumbsup:

Sane humans hate worthless niggers because we would never want to be like them.

1686689546143.jpeg

From $150M to a cage for the rest of its worthless life.

DUMB EMPTY FRANKENSTEIN SKULL LOW IQ NIGGER.

1686689710469.jpeg

Last edited:

Propain

Same here I grew up watching different strokes, Webster and the Cosby show. But as I got older and went to school with them ,served in the military and work. I learned how prejudice and violent they are. Never had a good black experience. I just learned to avoid them.

Dikembe

Reminds me of my own growing up without niggers so many many years ago. Living in an "all white" suburb in Johnson County Kansas with about zero niggers, we were taught (aka brainwashed) by our teachers in school that niggers are "just like us" ... just with a different skin color. My recently divorced parents were without much in the way of funds so unlike my friends that went away to various Universities, I was forced to go to the only Junior College within driving distance .... Kansas City, Kansas Junior College in nigger fuxated Wyandotte County.

It took no more than a few days of exposure to absorb the truth about the laziness, stupidity, and crimminality of niggers. It was only about the first week of class when a bunch of niggers told me to either let them cheat off my tests and supply them with homeowrk answers OR get the "shit beat out of me." In just a matter of weeks, I turned into the most ardent nigger hater you can imagine. I was working full time while going to school while most niggers did little more than smoke weed and exhibit other lazy and bizarre behavior out in the parking lot.

ThePakMan-G

Reminds me of my own growing up without niggers so many many years ago. Living in an "all white" suburb in Johnson County Kansas with about zero niggers, we were taught (aka brainwashed) by our teachers in school that niggers are "just like us" ... just with a different skin color. My recently divorced parents were without much in the way of funds so unlike my friends that went away to various Universities, I was forced to go to the only Junior College within driving distance .... Kansas City, Kansas Junior College in nigger fuxated Wyandotte County.

It took no more than a few days of exposure to absorb the truth about the laziness, stupidity, and crimminality of niggers. It was only about the first week of class when a bunch of niggers told me to either let them cheat off my tests and supply them with homeowrk answers OR get the "shit beat out of me." In just a matter of weeks, I turned into the most ardent nigger hater you can imagine. I was working full time while going to school while most niggers did little more than smoke weed and exhibit other lazy and bizarre behavior out in the parking lot.
It is most unfortunate the Civil War was over... niggees.

I turned into the most ardent nigger hater you can imagine

Well said::thumbsup:

HellinDetroit

Hello all,

Niggers made me racist.
I bet when you waited tables, nigger customers didn't tip?
A restaurant in my area includes tip in the bill because niggers started going there for breakfast and lunch and NOT tipping. These black POS don't know the common courtesy of tipping a server.

Fantafan

Hello all,

Niggers made me racist.
Exactly same feeling. i couldnt believe what i realize back then.

Sir Lynchalot

Niggers made my racist too. I was born on Long Island Jew York and lived there until I was almost 14. Suffolk County, at the time was blissfully nigger free. All of my mostly liberal Jewish teachers taught me that "Everyone is equal" and I had no reason to doubt them. Then I moved to Florida right in time for high school. I quickly learned that we are not all equal. This was solidified after Tyrone Burris, an 18 year old tenff grader, beat up our 60 year old biology teacher "Fo' dis'n him".