Niggers are fucking annoying

mdg58651

Hi all. I stumbled on this site and figured I’d share my two-bits. I’m a graduate student studying to teach middle/high school English. I’m in the middle of my student-teaching, and I’m assigned to a city high school. Growing up in a district populated mainly by humans, this school year has seriously made me question why I would even want to do this thankless job, especially with how fucked up the niggers in my class have been.

It blows my mind how many of these subhuman fuckers are barely able to read or comprehend beyond a 4th grade level and I have to seriously dumb down the lessons I’m planning because out of all of my students, maybe 2 or 3 might actually be able to perform at a level akin to humans, and God forbid I fail them for not doing the work I would expect humans at their age to be able to handle because this district lets functional illiterates graduate.

Vilenog

Hi all. I stumbled on this site and figured I’d share my two-bits. I’m a graduate student studying to teach middle/high school English. I’m in the middle of my student-teaching, and I’m assigned to a city high school. Growing up in a district populated mainly by humans, this school year has seriously made me question why I would even want to do this thankless job, especially with how fucked up the niggers in my class have been.

It blows my mind how many of these subhuman fuckers are barely able to read or comprehend beyond a 4th grade level and I have to seriously dumb down the lessons I’m planning because out of all of my students, maybe 2 or 3 might actually be able to perform at a level akin to humans, and God forbid I fail them for not doing the work I would expect humans at their age to be able to handle because this district lets functional illiterates graduate.
Welcome to the site. Yeah, niggers are annoying, really annoying, and they stink of shit too. No upside at all, as far as I’m concerned.

What on earth made you want to be a caretaker for nigger scum? Being a white teacher in this nigger loving, faggotry worshipping climate is a mug’s game. Start again, go to trade school and become a bricklayer, or carpenter, you’ll be much better off and happier too, you’ll be around straight, no nonsense white men with a sense of humour, for a start. They’ll be none of that pc, nigger worship bullshit. There will be no woke white females trying to push gender studies, faggotry or tranny shit on you and the best thing though, no niggers, just imagine that.

DePlasmatikon Gibs

Jr. Administration
Staff member
:welcome:
It blows my mind how many of these subhuman fuckers are barely able to read or comprehend beyond a 4th grade level
Read this:

They are retarded according to the libtards' own numbers. Of course, they won't admit WHY.

Welcome!

It's good to know there are still a few good people in education. Maybe you can do something for a few good kids. If it's only for the money and the life experience, I'd suggest use that opportunity to learn some MMA, first aid for combat zones and machete injuries, "bar" fights, ebonics & herd psychology. Will you also do something for black history month with your students? Watch dindu movies all day long...

Bongo Sambo

There are programs like this all over the country. They lure white college grads to teach in the ghetto in exchange for an expensive Masters.

My daughter got a Masters from a great school paid for by the state to then go teach in the jungle.

Lasted two weeks and told the administration to go to hell. They took the nigger's side over the teachers every time. School boards are frozen in fear over what the nigger lovers and liberals will say if they do anything to hurt a nigger's chance to pass courses and graduate. Even felonies are overlooked (rapes, beatings, major thefts, drug sales).

It was hard paying it back but totally worth it.

Whites need to resist the temptations being offered by school districts.

Go be a zoo-keeper instead.

Vilenog

There are programs like this all over the country. They lure white college grads to teach in the ghetto in exchange for an expensive Masters.

My daughter got a Masters from a great school paid for by the state to then go teach in the jungle.

Lasted two weeks and told the administration to go to hell. They took the nigger's side over the teachers every time. School boards are frozen in fear over what the nigger lovers and liberals will say if they do anything to hurt a nigger's chance to pass courses and graduate. Even felonies are overlooked (rapes, beatings, major thefts, drug sales).

It was hard paying it back but totally worth it.

Whites need to resist the temptations being offered by school districts.

Go be a zoo-keeper instead.
Being a zoo keeper is less dangerous and animals are grateful.

G

Greasemonkey

I suppose looking at it from a different perspective the 2/3 that actually achieve anything and might be of use to society then your efforts have not been in vain, I've watched many wildlife documentaries and quite a few about chimps, some chimpanzees use "tools" if you can call two rocks to crack a nut or a stick to poke out termites tools, if a chimp hasn't mastered the use of "tools" by the age of five then it never will.

Just throw em a Banana...

Attachments

• ouch-banana.gif
    ouch-banana.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 0

Fireblade

Riot Control
Staff member
Welcome! In South Africa, they had "Bantu Education" i.e. teaching these dumb fucks on their own level. Anyhoo, that got scrapped. Now we have an abysmal drop out rate. If that wasn't bad enough, we have delightful tales of "lennahs" (how the coons pronounce "learners") shooting, stabbing, and yes even sexually assaulting each other, as well as burning the deputy principal's car because they got their cellphone taken away. Trying to educate them is a fool's errand, and a waste of resources.

I echo what DJStoopnig said, it sounds like you have many a tale to tell, our "Yard" section is the place to be

Peg Leg Dave

Welcome to the site.

As others have said, we would enjoy hearing your stories of interactions with niggers. I have shared a couple from my wife, who was a teacher's aide in an predominately nigger school.