84% of nigger 8th graders can't do math, 85% are functionally illiterate

DePlasmatikon Gibs

Jr. Administration
Staff member
There is something deeply troubling happening in this country. I thought I had a grasp on it, but I was gravely off-base. I hosted the Republican candidate for Virginia lieutenant governor, Winsome Sears, on my TV show, Your Voice, Your Future, on Nov. 1. I had planned to ask her and the other guests questions on issues ranging from the November election to inflation, to the current presidential administration. However, in Mrs. Sears’s first response, the entire course of the show changed.

In my first question, I asked her what is wrong in Virginia and how it can be fixed. Her response startled me: She told me that 84 percent of Black students in eighth grade lack the ability to do math, and 85 percent are functionally illiterate. I could not believe this. In fact, I thought she had misspoken. My researchers quickly fact-checked her words and confirmed this sad reality. According to the National Assessment of Educational Progress (NAEP), a sector of the U.S. Department of Education, 84 percent of Black students lack proficiency in mathematics and 85 percent of Black students lack proficiency in reading skills. This astonished me, and the hour-long show became dedicated to examining what’s behind these numbers.

"What's behind these numbers..."

thickness.jpg

NAPA niggers can be glad they received a slight genetic uplift from YT through race mixing (runaway slaves raping White girls), otherwise their IQs would be in the pure African range of 55-75 and their failure rate would be 100%.

Gibsmedat

Veteran
I can't believe that they had an hour long show about why there are so many mathematically incompetent and illiterate nigglets. I mean that is like having an hour long show about why dogs don't regularly use calculus, and produce award winning novels and plays. I would think it self-evident.

Readin' and Maff bez ray-cis an' shieeeeeet.

View attachment 9876

NAPA niggers can be glad they received a slight genetic uplift from YT through race mixing (runaway slaves raping White girls), otherwise their IQs would be in the pure African range of 55-75 and their failure rate would be 100%.
In the UK back in the 1950s to 1970's the educational authorities knew niglets are basically violent Chimps, thieving Baboons, and playful Monkeys. They were deemed "educationally subnormal".

1636704013196.jpeg

Nigger Idiot breed!!!

I've been attempting to teach my dog how to use CAD software so that he might be able to design his own dog house. Of course, this will entail my dog learning how to type and use a computer mouse. I have a feeling I will have more luck with him than "teachers" attempting to teach math to a retarded monkey (nigger).

:scream:

Last edited:
I've been attempting to teach my dog how to use CAD software so that he might be able to design his own dog house. Of course, this will entail my dog learning ho to type and use a computer mouse. I have a feeling I will have more luck with him than "teachers" attempting to teach math to a retarded monkey (nigger).

Retarded poop drinking African bastards...:wow:

The mentally retarded nigger simply cannot cope and exist in a complex modern society. They are often incapable of the simplest of tasks. So they end up as an enormous drain on civilization and resort to violence.

It's more the other way around, tho. Civilization cannot exist because niggers won't adapt to it except by destroying it, parasiting it. Niggers never stopped existing, and multiplied like flies all the time in good and bad times. Detroit was once a more modern and complex city compared to what it is today; niggers still exist.

Hey what if their voodoo gods help them via the subconcious uncontrollable TNB to become resistant to NBC weapons with all those jenkem and dirty car part drugs they mix...

:sheeit:

See, they will survive nukes like cockroaches do, very soon. We never thought they could evolve, how naive we were. Super roach niggers from the future.

The mentally retarded nigger simply cannot cope and exist in a complex modern society. They are often incapable of the simplest of tasks. So they end up as an enormous drain on civilization and resort to violence.
South Africa's impending collapse and mass migration from the failed continent Africa are complete proof Niggers are backward mentally retarded violent beasts.

Remember the decolonization of Africa took place in the mid-to-late 1950s to 1975. White man Go!!!

1639158992555.png

Now: White man we are sorry save us! :africoon:

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co

View attachment 9876

I'm surprised she could find any niggers that made it to the 8th grade to begin with. They usually drop out after the 3rd grade to sell crack rock on street corners or push dey pussy for sale. Seriously though,this is just more proof that the dumbing down of curriculum to try to make niggers our "equal" has failed miserably. No surprise.

No amount of handicapping will help them. Typical liberal thinking though. They try to make white kids dumber by lowering curriculum standards to try and boost the performance standards of a race of people who prove time and time again that they can't compete with humans on an intellectual level. The liberals don't make white kids dumber, just less informed while niggers stay retarded. Liberals always preach "follow the science", especially with regards to the Coof which is another fuckin lie yet they refuse to follow the science that had proven that the nigger brain is not on par with the human brain. Science to them only applies when it can prove some narrative they want and even then they have to skew the results. We are living in an alternate universe nowadays.

I'm surprised she could find any niggers that made it to the 8th grade to begin with. They usually drop out after the 3rd grade to sell crack rock on street corners or push dey pussy for sale. Seriously though,this is just more proof that the dumbing down of curriculum to try to make niggers our "equal" has failed miserably. No surprise.

No amount of handicapping will help them. Typical liberal thinking though. They try to make white kids dumber by lowering curriculum standards to try and boost the performance standards of a race of people who prove time and time again that they can't compete with humans on an intellectual level. The liberals don't make white kids dumber, just less informed while niggers stay retarded. Liberals always preach "follow the science", especially with regards to the Coof which is another fuckin lie yet they refuse to follow the science that had proven that the nigger brain is not on par with the human brain. Science to them only applies when it can prove some narrative they want and even then they have to skew the results. We are living in an alternate universe nowadays.
No amount of handicapping will help them. Well said: :thumbsup:

Niggers have the lowest median IQs in the entire world they will always be backward retarded evil anti-social senseless violent criminals.

1639162781648.png:nu:

cschoon1213

I've been attempting to teach my dog how to use CAD software so that he might be able to design his own dog house. Of course, this will entail my dog learning how to type and use a computer mouse. I have a feeling I will have more luck with him than "teachers" attempting to teach math to a retarded monkey (nigger).

I used to be a math tutor for a national company and I would not have had the patience to try to teach these moronic, lazy nigger animals. No way. You would get better results from a monkey.