A newcomer from China.

Schonus

In fact I have write a thread on www.chimpout.org "A newcomer from China" website:http://www.chimpout.org/forum/showthread.php?47773-A-Newcomer-come-from-China (the username is same "Schonus"). In fact I am not that hostile to Blacks because I needn't to care about and face these problem like this.
Of course I am not a communist. and

ytirohtua htiw tnialpmoc wef etiuq a evah I
(You can understand the meaning by reading backward, I don't want to speak some sensative and....... and being invited to somewhere want me to be)

I didn't want to care about such topic anymore, until my bilibili platform is filled with the news about election fraud in Mid-term election.
I am not to provoke controversy, Truly. But These thing are too ridiculous. I am just really shocked at an extreme level.

Maybe you will say:"Do you own business!" But...... There is a fact that USA policies , especially related LGBT, BLM and so on, has been a more "interesting" topic in China , and there are lots of video, thread, and meme in Chinese website such as "蚝爹油"(Chinese phonetic alphabet: hao die you, a form of the word "how dare you!"), Physiological female, skin colour correctly(Varietal word could be "senior personnel","commend to invite"), and most famous "零元购"(buy something with no charge, or Free shopping), and more memes I can't memoried immediately. Lately, We also suspect the election system of USA has been cheated, I have watch video related.

As for my avatar, It's only a random picture due to I confused www.chimpout.org and www.chimpout.com. I reckon the two Websities as one until I registered. May be I will change someday.
And finally, for security, I will visited two website monthly to elude being focused. I will try my best to use English only(but may be I will introduce some meme and topic in China, please allow me to use Chinese there).

These is something I want to share:
1.A question in Zhihu:
The title is “If there is a kind of "longevity peach" around the world, eating one peach can prolong one's life for thousands of years, but the precondition is to kill one person and eat it again, what will the situation become?”
This question is supported to be an Entertainment question. But there is an answer most popular:
"the problem of racial discrimination has been solved, and everyont find that BLACK LIVES MATTER."

Tip: a.Try to focus on the word "MATTER";
b.If you cannot understand the Laughing Point: The Chinese version of BLM is “黑人的命也是命” or "黑命贵", It has another meaning: The life of blacks was also life. in another word, The Blacks life is available.

2.White noise:
A video is more understandable than thousands word.
https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1b...ck&vd_source=370ce3757c9def5461d9d093d59f061a
The title is “Endless Purgatory, Collection of Baizuo‘s break-down time, Play cautiously”

Oh, I forget to explain, The true meaning of "零元购" is to satirize these frequency robberies made by Blacks.(false Free-shopping: sorts of supermarket chains operating activities. True Free-shoping: Blacks robberies. ) Of course, We are perfer to called them "黑鬼", the Chinese version of niggers. I am just feel it's not appropriate for a Christian, I have no specific idea about this.

Last edited:

DePlasmatikon Gibs

Jr. Administration
Staff member
:welcome:

Thanks for joining. Will be interesting to get some input from a China insider. As far as I've heard, the Chinese (correctly) classify blacks as some sort of ape-like subspecies.
:gorrila2:

By the way, the .ORG site is a separate entity run by different people and not affiliated with us, although we have no problem with friendly users from that site joining here or being on both sites. We will continue to improve and expand our site until one day, hopefully, all the good folks return home to Chimpout.com.

In fact I have write a thread on www.chimpout.org "A newcomer from China" website:http://www.chimpout.org/forum/showthread.php?47773-A-Newcomer-come-from-China (the username is same "Schonus"). In fact I am not that hostile to Blacks because I needn't to care about and face these problem like this.
Of course I am not a communist. and

ytirohtua htiw tnialpmoc wef etiuq a evah I
(You can understand the meaning by reading backward, I don't want to speak some sensative and....... and being invited to somewhere want me to be)

I didn't want to care about such topic anymore, until my bilibili platform is filled with the news about election fraud in Mid-term election.
I am not to provoke controversy, Truly. But These thing are too ridiculous. I am just really shocked at an extreme level.

Maybe you will say:"Do you own business!" But...... There is a fact that USA policies , especially related LGBT, BLM and so on, has been a more "interesting" topic in China , and there are lots of video, thread, and meme in Chinese website such as "蚝爹油"(Chinese phonetic alphabet: hao die you, a form of the word "how dare you!"), Physiological female, skin colour correctly(Varietal word could be "senior personnel","commend to invite"), and most famous "零元购"(buy something with no charge, or Free shopping), and more memes I can't memoried immediately. Lately, We also suspect the election system of USA has been cheated, I have watch video related.

As for my avatar, It's only a random picture due to I confused www.chimpout.org and www.chimpout.com. I reckon the two Websities as one until I registered. May be I will change someday.
And finally, for security, I will visited two website monthly to elude being focused. I will try my best to use English only(but may be I will introduce some meme and topic in China, please allow me to use Chinese there).

These is something I want to share:
1.A question in Zhihu:
The title is “If there is a kind of "longevity peach" around the world, eating one peach can prolong one's life for thousands of years, but the precondition is to kill one person and eat it again, what will the situation become?”
This question is supported to be an Entertainment question. But there is an answer most popular:
"the problem of racial discrimination has been solved, and everyont find that BLACK LIVES MATTER."

Tip: a.Try to focus on the word "MATTER";
b.If you cannot understand the Laughing Point: The Chinese version of BLM is “黑人的命也是命” or "黑命贵", It has another meaning: The life of blacks was also life. in another word, The Blacks life is available.

2.White noise:
A video is more understandable than thousands word.
https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1b...ck&vd_source=370ce3757c9def5461d9d093d59f061a
The title is “Endless Purgatory, Collection of Baizuo‘s break-down time, Play cautiously”

Oh, I forget to explain, The true meaning of "零元购" is to satirize these frequency robberies made by Blacks.(false Free-shopping: sorts of supermarket chains operating activities. True Free-shoping: Blacks robberies. ) Of course, We are perfer to called them "黑鬼", the Chinese version of niggers. I am just feel it's not appropriate for a Christian, I have no specific idea about this.
Welcome to Chimpout::thumbsup:

I love the way the Chinese justice system dealt with this Evil monkey.

1668587025525.png

Welcome aboard. Here's to a Nigger free future, and a Free China!
Sadly there are a lot of niggers in China.

“Blacks often travel in droves; they are out at night, out on the streets, nightclubs, and remote areas. They engage in drug trafficking, harassment of women, and fighting, which seriously disturbs law and order in Guangzhou [...] Africans have a high rate of AIDS and the Ebola virus that can be transmitted via bodily fluids [...] If their population [keeps growing], China will change from a nation-state to an immigration country, from a yellow country to a black-and-yellow country.”

sxng9

Trustee
It's great to see people from other countries joining the forums here with the same likeness of disliking niggers. I'm kind of curious to know with China's censorship of the Internet, are you using a VPN to get around it, or do they openly allow Chimpout.com?

I also forgot to mention that I do watch a lot of Chinese movies. I'm subscribed to iQiyi and absolutely enjoy many of the movies and TV Shows created over there. I also get a kick out of when I hear someone say 那个. I know this doesn't mean nigger and translates to "that" or when someone is thinking and use that word. I think my favorite Chinese TV Show is The Legend of Awakening. I have a couple of variety shows & movies I've watched as well. You can see a sample from my history list below.
1668731540977.png

Last edited:
Welcome!
There are already too many niggers in China. They may use the big Chinese demographic as a cover to "discretely" multiply in China and become hundreds of millions in short time without anyone noticing that inside the country and outside, as they ravage underneath the surface, like termites hollow out a house until it crumbles. Then it will be too late, of course, and niggers will start eat everything like they do mudcookies in Haiti. I don't know if any Chinese will still be alive too see that happen if it turns out so bad, tho. Let's hope China can throw the niggers back into the jungle where they can be happy twerking where ever they like.

:chimp:

Schonus

Ok,I have come back here.
First, I need to prepare for national entrance exam for postgraduate studies, The date is coming(December 24th). so I would be inactive and focus my eyesight on exam.

Second, I don't need to use VPN to get here, but The authoxxxxxx do not openly allow any sort of Website(after all, admitting behaviors may cause some controversy Which might be out of control), This passage is writing for "sxng9".(And thank you for your interest in Chinese movies. This my first time find that there has foreigner are interested in Chinese movie, I really didn't realize that)

And then, to "Charles Darwin", The Justices in China are not affected by BLM indeed, but there are a few of prestigious universities(I don't no the quantity), invite Blacks just for Proportion of international students. emm, I don't wanna disclose too many detail about this, and it's also a one of the most complaint-causing topic in China.
Then again, I don't know what is the real situation in China. What could I say is, There is a uploader in bilibili website platform go to a Black-gathering area(At least these netizen assert it is), but the result is he just found 6 black man(comparing filled with them at 2019).

And here I told some detail to (more than) reply some comment above:
1.Indeed, Blacks are classified as ape-like subspecies (by Chinese people). I just reckon this thought as imported one, until I found this idea came out in a very early time.
2.I have visited some far right webs such as Daily stormer(I can merely remember that, and emm……half of this kind of webs can be loaded without VPN), but this sort of Websites is not active, It is not a forum. And by the way, I have not found any single foreign website support LGBT, BLM, Feminism obviously. (Oh, I almost forget to say, I have visited these webs many times but nothing happen. I view this as luck factor and take it with a grain of salt)
3.We call Muslims "greens", due to theirs green national flag, architecture color and so on.
4.This one is for "OpenPeanut". Tell the trull, you needn't to notice my this aspect, This one is been discussed for thousands time.We are not satisfied with the status quo very much, but the obstacle are sticky for some ---- reasons.
_______
Those following tips are for the extra details:
5.I have heard that the song 'Sunshine Rainbow Little White Horse' are very popular in Western countries(not very maybe, I don't know it very well). This is a Lyric like " ne nege nenene nege", The main Idea in Youtube seem to be “Those sound is just mean ‘that、that、the’, You might misunderstood the meaning”. But What I wanna say is, may be you are right, We also think like that(Youtubers' method) until the singer came out a new song. It's title is "腻歌"??????????? The word "腻歌" means "A sweet song" apparantly, but It pronounce "nige" and we don't use such word which beats about the bush. I have view the comment place, And……there is a lot of comments nothing but anti-Blacks.I don't know what will he do when he trying to translate the song title in English. Buy the way, I could not help laughing at that time."Oh, this man is not simple"

6.I change my avatar, replaced it with Prussian national flag. I have used this avatar in many platform several years. I am really a Prussian-lover and I especially admire Frederick the Great. Although he also implemented some Act of pro Muslims, but I think his achievement is incomparable at his age.

And finally, I will come here every two months(to reduce frequency, one month for .org website and another for this one), All for there above are writing by my hands,I don't know how much content you could understand during reading, so give my some feedback that I can improve my skill. I have learned English for more than ten years at school. But except for exam-preparing, I could not talking with foreigner yet. I aim to translate some memes and their negative attitude toward Black. for my(self) part,I prefer to talk something not "sensitive".(By this way, I may be safer than speaking my opinion immediately)

Schonus

I'm lazy to inform .org boys, the loading speed is unacceptable. I'm not firm at whether I should be here. If the situation go wrong, please excuse me for my quit.

UK Darkie Destroyer

Riot Control
Staff member
I'm lazy to inform .org boys, the loading speed is unacceptable. I'm not firm at whether I should be here. If the situation go wrong, please excuse me for my quit.
.org is a cheap copy of this site. Just don't go there and if you do use a unique password.
Welcome to the Real chimpout.com.
Always good to hear what people in other countries think of the upright apes.

Schonus

.org is a cheap copy of this site. Just don't go there and if you do use a unique password.
Welcome to the Real chimpout.com.
Always good to hear what people in other countries think of the upright apes.
I have seen you advice. However, I don't want to make controversy about this problem. Since I have to avoid censorship, I come here for every two months(More website I could share, Less concentrated for my browser history, and Less possibility for being found/detected ). It's not reality to practice English in this way. So I change my idea, just for ideology sharing now.

Schonus

I want to write something in a new thread, rather than new member introduction. But I want to browse your Idea and suffering before(by the way, most of behaviors of leftist nowadays are rather ridiculous in Chinese society)
First, Let me read more threads, In fact I want to reply some of them.

Schonus

Almost forget to say another thing: I will keep online for days, may be 2 days or may be 3, I have not specific idea.

Schonus

There is something extended need to be explained. At first, We certainly have no notion of the word "nigger". But when we have heard the word "那个" have been misunderstanded as "nigger", some of us received the misunderstanding and make the word become a negative word in some place. but there is a quite embarrassed thing: if the word "that" have been banned, that means Chinese cannot use the "that" word. Could you imagine that inconvenient?
It's great to see people from other countries joining the forums here with the same likeness of disliking niggers. I'm kind of curious to know with China's censorship of the Internet, are you using a VPN to get around it, or do they openly allow Chimpout.com?

I also forgot to mention that I do watch a lot of Chinese movies. I'm subscribed to iQiyi and absolutely enjoy many of the movies and TV Shows created over there. I also get a kick out of when I hear someone say 那个. I know this doesn't mean nigger and translates to "that" or when someone is thinking and use that word. I think my favorite Chinese TV Show is The Legend of Awakening. I have a couple of variety shows & movies I've watched as well. You can see a sample from my history list below.
View attachment 22222