Hello there.

destroysgroids

I am a 25 year old white american male. I am currently living in Atlanta, Florida. Which ia shithole filled with niggers.
I grew up their around a lot of blacks. I was typical white kid, brainwashed by the (((media))) to be blind to the reality of race. However, even as a kid I always knew how differently blacks acted compared to whites. I attended a school which was 40%, 40% white and 40% mestizo. The black students were always the most misbehaving. They always had the worst grades. Were always the most annoying and aggressive. Whites most of the time focused and worked hard while th black students didn't even pay attention to their schoolwork. Nearly every student who got in trouble was black. Almost fights were started by blacks. LBacks kids got in trouble the most and had the worst grades.
I kept asking people who older than me why it's that way. But they always shut me down and called a me a racist. I asked my parents why blacks were so unpleasant they just ignored me and said it was too contreversial to say why.
As Igrew into a teenager black boys and girls were always the most annoying. Black guys would challenge me to a fight. I avoided them because they were stupid. I was curious about science. So I came accross Human Biodiversity that was huge blackpill. I first learned about how blacks had a significantly lower iq than whites. Which explained why they behaved in a stupid way. I also learned about how blacks committed more crime. I read Steve Sailer's blogs about race. It made sense to me.
My ultimate blackpill on the reality of race was reading this masterpiece by Richard D. Fuerle.

6013398.jpg
It suddenly made sense, blacks behaved the way they were because they are less evolved than whites.
I currently work in Atlanta as an engineer. Is on the verge of marrying.
I discovered this site a few months and spent time lurking. It was relief as this was on of the only places where we could talk about race without getting shut down.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forum, we're happy to have you here. :)

I was brainwashed by the media as well too. Due to the fact nigger culture is now mainstream in america, due to the fact it's popular now, i fell for the propaganda to act black. I fell for the propaganda that niggers are cool and trendy. I copied black behavior by listening to rap, wearing bandanas, and wearing chain necklaces. I used to be a wigger. Thankfully, my wigger phase is over. I corrected myself before i went my whole life being a wigger. But this doesnt change the fact that wiggerism is an epidemic, it's growing problem. It's embarrassing to see. I absolutely cannot stand seeing a gangster wannabe, they make they entire White race look bad and look like clowns. 😬 Hopefully they grow out of it like i did. Hopefully they realize this type of behavior isnt natural and theyve been programmed to act this way. I no longer listen to rap. Quite frankly, the genre should be banned in all western countries.

destroysgroids

I was brainwashed by the media as well too. Due to the fact nigger culture is now mainstream in america, due to the fact it's popular now, i fell for the propaganda to act black. I fell for the propaganda that niggers are cool and trendy. I copied black behavior by listening to rap, wearing bandanas, and wearing chain necklaces. I used to be a wigger. Thankfully, my wigger phase is over. I corrected myself before i went my whole life being a wigger. But this doesnt change the fact that wiggerism is an epidemic, it's growing problem. It's embarrassing to see. I absolutely cannot stand seeing a gangster wannabe, they make they entire White race look bad and look like clowns. 😬 Hopefully they grow out of it like i did. Hopefully they realize this type of behavior isnt natural and theyve been programmed to act this way. I no longer listen to rap. Quite frankly, the genre should be banned in all western countries.
I live in Florida and the niggers hear make me sick.

First off, :welcome: . It suddenly made sense, blacks behaved the way they were because they are less evolved than whites.
It's far more than a matter of evolution. Niggers, (sub-Saharan Africans) are a different species than any human species. All humans have some Neanderthal DNA. Typically 2.5 to 4 %. Niggers have none. It has recently become known that niggers also have DNA from a "ghost species". Some sort of hominid that long ago went extinct. Niggers cannot be tamed, and they cannot be fixed.

Welcome!

First of all you are still not a racist, and still color blind 🧐
- you are now a speciesist, not a racist
- you took the red pill, not the black one (black would be perhaps if you were a high IQ negro or in marriage with one... LOL)

Check the site rules, we have non-white humans aboard. I am happy to welcome you in our fine niggerologist community.

:nigbongo:

AdolfHitlor

What made you changed your mind? Have you ever dated a nigger and went to bed with it?

Sorry for being insensitive,I am just curious.

AdolfHitlor

It's far more than a matter of evolution. Niggers, (sub-Saharan Africans) are a different species than any human species. All humans have some Neanderthal DNA. Typically 2.5 to 4 %. Niggers have none. It has recently become known that niggers also have DNA from a "ghost species". Some sort of hominid that long ago went extinct. Niggers cannot be tamed, and they cannot be fixed.
Whites are the only pure homo sapien, we don't have Neanderthal blood, we drove them to Mongolia. Modern Asians are their descendants, that's why they have bigger brains. Niggers are mixed with gorillas,chimpanzees and baboons, an average nigger has 54% of non-human DNA.

Vilenog

We
I am a 25 year old white american male. I am currently living in Atlanta, Florida. Which ia shithole filled with niggers.
I grew up their around a lot of blacks. I was typical white kid, brainwashed by the (((media))) to be blind to the reality of race. However, even as a kid I always knew how differently blacks acted compared to whites. I attended a school which was 40%, 40% white and 40% mestizo. The black students were always the most misbehaving. They always had the worst grades. Were always the most annoying and aggressive. Whites most of the time focused and worked hard while th black students didn't even pay attention to their schoolwork. Nearly every student who got in trouble was black. Almost fights were started by blacks. LBacks kids got in trouble the most and had the worst grades.
I kept asking people who older than me why it's that way. But they always shut me down and called a me a racist. I asked my parents why blacks were so unpleasant they just ignored me and said it was too contreversial to say why.
As Igrew into a teenager black boys and girls were always the most annoying. Black guys would challenge me to a fight. I avoided them because they were stupid. I was curious about science. So I came accross Human Biodiversity that was huge blackpill. I first learned about how blacks had a significantly lower iq than whites. Which explained why they behaved in a stupid way. I also learned about how blacks committed more crime. I read Steve Sailer's blogs about race. It made sense to me.
My ultimate blackpill on the reality of race was reading this masterpiece by Richard D. Fuerle.

View attachment 21051
It suddenly made sense, blacks behaved the way they were because they are less evolved than whites.
I currently work in Atlanta as an engineer. Is on the verge of marrying.
I discovered this site a few months and spent time lurking. It was relief as this was on of the only places where we could talk about race without getting shut down.
Welcome home Sir! You are now home.

That is a great book btw. Try reading Negroes in Negroland, you can download it for free.

What made you changed your mind? Have you ever dated a nigger and went to bed with it?

Sorry for being insensitive,I am just curious.
What made me change my mind is i realized how much of a clown i was being. I fell victim to mainstream culture. The funny thing is, i was a wigger during the time i was a White nationalist as well. My wigger phase just recently ended, it ended 2 months ago.

No, i never dated a nigger. Like i said, even when i was a gangster wannabe, i was a White nationalist. I wasnt attracted to men who werent White.