I have been coming here for years.....

I remember 10 years ago when I was at work I used to put my headphones on and listen to Chimpout radio and just laugh my ass off all day. How could anyone know that somewhere some nigger burned down an apartment building trying to smoke crack with a chopstick. (Actually it happened in my hometown of seattle.) I don't know why I never really signed up and got to know everyone. I actually hope to one day be on CO radio episode, its kind of been my dream for awhile. But I am glad to be somewhere with like minded people who see through the diversity lie being shoveled on us. Thanks for having me!

Welcome!

Haha... I did similar things around the same time. It's awesome to listen to CO radio when there are niggers and libtards around, and you can navigate "unseen" among them. If you want to go on the radio show, I think you have very good chances. There are more that wish they could be on the show than actually ask for, out of fear of being recognized (of course, I beez too). We are all glad you joined us.
:thumbs:

I remember 10 years ago when I was at work I used to put my headphones on and listen to Chimpout radio and just laugh my ass off all day. How could anyone know that somewhere some nigger burned down an apartment building trying to smoke crack with a chopstick. (Actually it happened in my hometown of seattle.) I don't know why I never really signed up and got to know everyone. I actually hope to one day be on CO radio episode, its kind of been my dream for awhile. But I am glad to be somewhere with like minded people who see through the diversity lie being shoveled on us. Thanks for having me!
Dumb retarded Niggers and their AIDS-infested twerking stank weave IED Sheboons and bestial libtards make me laugh all day.
Welcome! :thumbsup:

1639832876470.jpeg

I had no idea about any of these websites until earlier this year. If I’d known I’d have been a flagship member on the first CO.
Stay up n running. This is not a racist site it’s a realist site.

UK Darkie Destroyer

Riot Control
Staff member
You should see my mum. Sweet Little old lady, doesn't like to hear me and my dad be racist, tells us to stop saying n words.
...but...
Come Christmas day, she has her annual gin and tonic and a glass of wine or two. Eyes glaze over and speech begins to slur and then she let's rip. About how she's sick of niggers, its always niggers in her hospital, overdoses, stabbings or shooting and its always niggers.
She will do that for a few minuites then pass out, pissed paraleletyic

T

Tar Remover

You should see my mum. Sweet Little old lady, doesn't like to hear me and my dad be racist, tells us to stop saying n words.
...but...
Come Christmas day, she has her annual gin and tonic and a glass of wine or two. Eyes glaze over and speech begins to slur and then she let's rip. About how she's sick of niggers, its always niggers in her hospital, overdoses, stabbings or shooting and its always niggers.
She will do that for a few minuites then pass out, pissed paraleletyic
God bless old people!

I aint bin dun did dat

Welcome! Is your avatar the nigger the cops kicked the eye out of his heyad?

BCDirt

Bro, I feel you. I'm living in a nigger infested city right now. During 2020, the area around my apartment complex turned into skidrow. There were tents filled with niggers everywhere. Niggers started fires in metal trashcans on the side of the road to keep warm. There were so many crimes. I fortunately was not victimized, but plenty of young women in my apartment complex reported being sexually assaulted by dirty niggers who would just walk up and start trying to muhdick. At least Seattle doesn't have that many niggers. I'm seriously considering moving to a city that has way less niggers.

TheNogWhisperer

Bro, I feel you. I'm living in a nigger infested city right now. During 2020, the area around my apartment complex turned into skidrow. There were tents filled with niggers everywhere. Niggers started fires in metal trashcans on the side of the road to keep warm. There were so many crimes. I fortunately was not victimized, but plenty of young women in my apartment complex reported being sexually assaulted by dirty niggers who would just walk up and start trying to muhdick. At least Seattle doesn't have that many niggers. I'm seriously considering moving to a city that has way less niggers.
I live a major coon city too, and my goal to flee to the suburbs when I’m able. However, there are good spots that’re coon free, I live in one.

Occasionally, I see a nig-nog walking down the sidewalk and I know he has no good reason for being there, but that’s an anomaly, so I’m content with my living situation. The main downfall is that if I drive 30-seconds out of my area then the niggers are all around. You just can’t escape them when you live in a city, but you can find nice hideaways that are as close to nigger-free as possible.

T

Tar Remover

Seattle? oooooohhhh..... You are behind enemy lines. GET OUT OF THERRRRRRE!!!!!!!

BCDirt

When you scratch beneath the surface loads of people can't stand niggers and never say a word then when you least expect it out pops the genie.
So true! Even leftists who are seemingly pro-nigger are really just suppressing their own observations of TNB. They all have to do constant mental gymnastics to avoid realizing the truth about niggers. In my younger years, I was so heavily bombarded with the truth about niggers that I never was able to deny it.