Introductory hello

nate higgers99

Hello Chimpout community, I'm an ex non-racist raised in a very anti racism home who grew to just absolutely hate niggers along with the filth and degeneracy their people create. Happy to find places like this that exist on the internet, not a day goes by where I don't type something like "anti white racism" into a search engine only to find results giving the total opposite of what I want. Genuinely never used to look at race as a thing when I was younger only for repeated interactions with niggers and today's modern society that seems to worship the massively destructive nigger to show me who they really are. Sick of having anti-white, pro-nigger media shoved down my throat while watching both my country and the things I love slowly degrade in quality all thanks to the dindu chimps of modern America.

Looking forward to getting to chat with all of you, it'll feel nice to get a lot of this anger for their disgusting species off my chest and finally have a place to not only vent about it but co-exist with others who remember a time when society was moving forward instead of backward. God bless.

DePlasmatikon Gibs

Jr. Administration
Staff member
I'm an ex non-racist
:lol: Great intro, thanks for joining.

:welcome:

type something like "anti white racism" into a search engine only to find results giving the total opposite of what I want.
Yep. I'm using Yandex right now for such queries because all the other search engines will give you shit, even DuckDuckGo whose (globalist) owner recently admitted he's now fully on with the program and using the same algorithms as Google et al.

nigger.jpg

DaProphet

Hello Chimpout community, I'm an ex non-racist raised in a very anti racism home who grew to just absolutely hate niggers along with the filth and degeneracy their people create. Happy to find places like this that exist on the internet, not a day goes by where I don't type something like "anti white racism" into a search engine only to find results giving the total opposite of what I want. Genuinely never used to look at race as a thing when I was younger only for repeated interactions with niggers and today's modern society that seems to worship the massively destructive nigger to show me who they really are. Sick of having anti-white, pro-nigger media shoved down my throat while watching both my country and the things I love slowly degrade in quality all thanks to the dindu chimps of modern America.

Looking forward to getting to chat with all of you, it'll feel nice to get a lot of this anger for their disgusting species off my chest and finally have a place to not only vent about it but co-exist with others who remember a time when society was moving forward instead of backward. God bless.
Red Pilled Patient, thanks :welcome:

DaProphet

Yep. I'm using Yandex right now for such queries because all the other search engines will give you shit, even DuckDuckGo whose (globalist) owner recently admitted he's now fully on with the program and using the same algorithms as Google et al.

View attachment 31086
Hate google and duckduckgo coz it is controlled through media??
Go here for Google but free speech

LHP

Ollo freund

I'm sorry for your awful upbringing.

Welcome!

that's similar to my racism career. I live in green commie multi-kulti-land where pure-bloods and racists are rare but according to media they are all one and the same (right wing conspiracy theorists), which can't be true because I have a pure-blood buddy who is sadly not racist at all. 😢

Vilenog

View attachment 31086
Why am I not surprised, it’s always, always the usual suspects. But, it is the age old tactic, start a search engine, site or whatever, probably a CIA startup. Pretend to be slightly based, just to get the traffic, then take the mask off and show you who THEY really are.

Last edited:
Why am I not surprised, it’s always, always the usual suspects. But, it is the age old tactic, start a search engine, site or whatever, probably a CIA) startup. Pretend to be slightly based, just to get the traffic, then take the mask off and show you who THEY really are.

It's as easy as fishing, you put the bait on the hook and let the people bite on it. Then you have them "by the balls". And to catch as many fish as possible there are many lines with different baits on their hooks; this is called political parties system. It never fails.

"Best" way to destroy a people: let them vote! And then do the exact opposite of what they voted for; break every promise. Sounds familiar?

Because most people instinctively know what they need and should be done for their own good; propose them that only to sabotage it. Turn the chance or solution into a burden and bigger problem. This is the quickest way to enslave people, because they give you all the hints on how to do it most effectively. People have been trained that all help must come from outside, and from specific places called "authorities" aka the state and it's public-private institutions. In the end people get everything opposite of what they want or need, except that the god-state is indeed "caring" for everything including turning you into fertilizers after euthanasia. It's very Machiavellistic and wouldn't work that well without "public education".

Vilenog

Welcome friend.

DePlasmatikon Gibs

Jr. Administration
Staff member
Why am I not surprised, it’s always, always the usual suspects. But, it is the age old tactic, start a search engine, site or whatever, probably a CIA startup. Pretend to be slightly based, just to get the traffic, then take the mask off and show you who THEY really are.
I don't doubt it, the same happened with Drudge (although that's a news aggregator, not a search engine). Drudge was pretty good for the first couple of years and just when they got big, the mainstream bias started to creep in. Useless now. Needless to say looking up Matt Drudge's bio reveals the expected ancestry... :rolls:

HellinDetroit

Welcome fellow ape hater.
I'm so glad that you have seen how dangerous the nigger beast is to our country.
It must be hard coming from liberal family. Unfortunately, except for my brother, my own family is liberal and therefore black embracing.
I fear for my grandson.
I do not want him growing up in a country dominated by nigger savages.

HellinDetroit

We come from the same background, fortunately for me I survived living in the ghetto & got out a lot wiser. And I agree 100% on the biased search engines that kiss nigger ass. Welcome to the site, it’s cheaper than therapy!
Its not only cheaper than therapy, you can vent here about the Afroshits without that therapist telling you that racism is a form of mental illness.
We all know that 99% of these psych professionals are liberal god hating asswipes educated by communist universities that brainwash whites to hate their own people. That is the fucking truth.