chimpout

1. F

Shit Monkeys

Shit Monkey They start shit They talk shit They act like shit They have a shit education They live in their own shit They offer shit to society They smell like shit Their skin is the color of shit And any other shitty things you can think of... I got so mad after knowing the coming race war...
  2. F

Helter Skelter is happening!!!

Starting in the late 1960s early 1970s, the African American community has been breeding extra children to start a race war. Generation after generation, they beat racism into their children relentlessly, they refuse to hold crying babies so as not to make them soft, they are made to tell on...
  3. F

Group of feral "high schoolers" jump random people at mall in San Francisco in massive chimpout session.

This happened just a couple days ago.... In this one here, the person who's head they're stomping on is a high school age Asian female. One young Asian female was reported to have a cracked skull. one view... same group elsewhere in the mall that day... second half of the video show a...
  4. Chimp Out Song

Chimp Out Song

I like to chimp out and blame the white man for how my life turned out
  5. Niggreta

Dwarf Sheboon Chimpout

Mudshark mom has a birthday party for her mixed son and some of her sheboon friends turn it into a classic chimping out, from the TLC show Little Women Atlanta.
  6. Cyanide

Sheboon arrested after throwing her Heboon boyfriend's mothers ashes in a lake.

Augustine Gladney, 40, dumped the ashes that belonged to 38-year-old Ernest Smith‘s mother into the lake in 2020 and was charged with the crime on May 4, according to the Fort Worth Police Department, reports NBCDFW. A viral video on social media has brought the case into the spotlight, in which...
  7. Cyanide

Nigger chimps out on train

8. YT4life

Why niggers are in prison

I binged this Twatter channel the other day and realized why niggers are in jail/prison all the time. https://twitter.com/washedfux Gone are the days of a fair fight, these niggers keep punching after the person is passed out. Gone are the days where it would be one on one - fair - and now...
  9. O

Chimpout at Golden Corral

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
  10. Niggreta

Yet another airplane chimpout.

This is tame compared to the last airplane chimpout i sent, but I still figured it’d be worth showcasing. Two boons doing their typical monkey business, blocking human passengers from even entering the plane.
  11. Niggreta

7 Foot Tall Tranny Chimps Out

Obviously male nigger in a bikini and women's shorts throws a bike onto a much smaller nigger then rides away on the little girl's bike as if that was a normal occurrence, which it most likely was. Trannies and niggers on their own are bad enough, god forbid any person ever has to encounter a...
  12. Niggreta

My Experience With A Boon

This story played a small part in waking me up to niggers, and is also when I found this site. I touched on it a bit during my intro, but I will give the full story here. I was vacationing in Austin TX with my mom and sister during late September. We were walking over to the Capitol and while we...
  13. Niggreta

Popeye's Chimpout

A little bit older than the previous chimpout I sent here, but I just saw it today and thought it belonged here. Nigger chimps out in the Popeye's drive thru after he got one piece of chicken in his 3 piece combo. I feel bad for the manager lol.
  14. Niggreta

Airplane Chimpout

Nigger screaming at white man about blm and racism in airplane. Plane lands early so the nigger can be detained. Boons start to chimp out after he is arrested. These people behave like savage animals, oh wait…
  15. Tell me what you want.mp4

Tell me what you want.mp4

Naked sow chimpsout on a train. I added a soundtrack for the lulz.
  16. CO 86 GUEST CLIP

CO 86 GUEST CLIP

CONTEST: Tyrone Cartoon NEWS: Goblins feast on cattle, making goblins is fun and profitable SONGS: "White Identity" (Walt Bismarck), "ZNPA" (Chimpout Orchestra), "Patriot's Call" (Saga)
  17. ZIMBABWE GOBLIN UPDATE(1).mp3

ZIMBABWE GOBLIN UPDATE(1).mp3

This is the music for the Zimbabwe Goblin Updates on Chimpout Radio
  18. CO 84.mp3

CO 84.mp3

Guest: No guests this episode. News: Pappy misplaces nigglet for three days, sow cooks penis, Dollar Store fart leads to knife attack, chickens in classroom Songs: An Alt Right World (Walt Bismarck), I Am A Cuck (Tim Heidecker)
  19. DJ StoopNig

Tyrone Cartoons

Tyro