Helter Skelter is happening!!!

F

Free Manson

Starting in the late 1960s early 1970s, the African American community has been breeding extra children to start a race war. Generation after generation, they beat racism into their children relentlessly, they refuse to hold crying babies so as not to make them soft, they are made to tell on each other for having unauthorized relationships with people from other races, and even when they've completely conceded to taking on their parent's racism, they are beaten some more as a reminder that every race without black skin is their sworn enemy! It doesn't help that they often have multiple generations living under one roof, making it nearly impossible to break the cycle. The grandparents are often worse than the parents when it comes to their militant and misguided discipline. What the poor children must go through is beyond belief, beyond sadness... beyond words.

Their actual plan is the most horrible thing I've ever heard. On the same exact day, at the same exact point in time, they will all go out armed and start killing everone in the streets without black skin, and then will come the home invasions for further killing. From sea to shining sea, they will try to kill us all at once, every last one of us that is not black, before we even understand what is going on. They want to completely destroy America, and then become it's new rulers... the new black Kings and Queens of America! While they gravely underestimate our strength, many, many people are going to die. We may be left vulnerable to other outside forces after this decimates our population. And if they do happen to win this treacherous war, the world will eat them alive!... not to mention that they hate and kill their own kind on a regular basis, as their hatred is genetraded from the abuses of their own family and friends. This is SERIOUS! Please read on!

In the face of Black Lives Matter, which I've previously supported, they've only gotten more racist and more violent towards other people. I think it's time we quit empowering them. Their subculture is one of disrespect and hatred, and as they've gained more popularity amongst other races and the community at large, there has been more and more violence and deadly crime, even perpetrated amongst children! They are taught not to fight without a reason, which is why they try to bait you with trigger words and aggressive conversation. And they fight without honor, often ganging up on people or taking cheap shots at the unsuspecting. If you say sorry, they will attack you because you have apparently admitted to your guilt. As for stealing, they are taught that nothing actually belongs to anyone, so it's ok for them to steal at will! And they will never read "white man's books", as if only white men write books! They are taught to remain completely uneducated, except for their racist biases and family beliefs.

I once gave a black kid a ride home after work, and had to let him out a few blocks from his home. When I asked why, he told me he would be beaten severely if seen in a car with a white dude. He went on to mention that it wasn't just his dad, but his community, and then cut himself short as if he'd said too much. That was the beginning of my uncovering of this conspiracy of hatred and black racism. I have gently pried here and there, wondering why there still seems to be so much racism in a time where so many people are advocating for them. Eventually a person, identifying himself as a higher up in the Black Panthers movement, decided I was cool enough to brag to about their plan... one they've been planning for over 50 years! He claims that they now have the numbers on their side, and all the guns they need, and that they will win this war easily by taking us all by surprise...

The typical African American's sexuality is atrocious as well. They are taught to court other races, only to hurt them as badly as they can. A black man might try to make a girl of another race love him, and as soon as she admits to feelings, he is taught to hurt her as much as possible... and to hurt her during sex is even preferable. They might immediately say or do vile things, take out their phones and let you know they're hollering at another lover, tell you they never liked you, make fun of you, belittle you, reject you, etc. A black woman is told to do the same... and to insult their male partner's genitalia, or do their best to make you feel inferior to what a black man is. They are very obsessed with penis size, and the young African men are forced to have sex with each other to find out who's dick is the best. They devide themselves into 4 tiers, and the ones that bring the best dick get placed into higher, more visual parts of society. They make up for this gay activity by trying to act extra manly, and trying to call others out for any actions that seem feminine. They also do this to eschew our view of their penis size, and to only breed their bigger men for the future of their race. They are given permission to corrupt certain non-black friends and lovers, and to keep them as pets, or as friends to the movement.

Remember, this isn't just hatred against the white race... they want Asians, Hespanics, Middle Easterners, Russians, Indians, Native Americans, and all forms of Europeans dead as well. This plan may even be inacted in parts of Europe... I was actually told it will be, but I can only testify to it's obviousness here in The United States Of America. We are in trouble as they hold us hostage in our own streets through their threats of constant violence, corrupting our young into hateful and anti-social behavior, brainwashing us with their extremely materialistic and overtly hateful womanizing music, making people think they are physically and sexually dominant, saying they are making white people black by breeding with them (when white people are equally making black people white, duh, and we're the ones that accept the mulatto people, and every other race, as fellow countrymen and human beings), and all the while they are laying in wait to kill us all... each and every one of us!

This is not a joke!!! I've sat on this information for too long... but the news is getting bad, and I can see it all unraveling so quickly now. They actually believe that all black people are supposed to worship black energy, and white people are supposed to worship white energy... and they don't worship the beautiful black energy that is feminine and Yin, but the black energy that is corrupted by the testosterone and hatred of men. Even their women worship dark testosterone... for dark energy is not hateful by nature, it is feminine and beautiful. No race is supposed to be unbalanced and one sided, worshipping light over darkness or vice-versa! Some day we will all be free from such dualistic thinking, but until then, please spread the awareness of this cancer hidden within the very fabric of our American society! We are The United States, a mixture of all the different races coming together as immigrants from foreign lands, and no race should try to set itself apart from all others. Maybe we can arrest the corrupted ringleaders of the Black Panthers and other black movements for attempted treason before it becomes too late? But perhaps it is already too late? It looks like Helter Skelter might come true after all. May your Higher Powers protect you from what is to come.

Lawn Jockey

Starting in the late 1960s early 1970s, the African American community has been breeding extra children to start a race war. Generation after generation, they beat racism into their children relentlessly, they refuse to hold crying babies so as not to make them soft, they are made to tell on each other for having unauthorized relationships with people from other races, and even when they've completely conceded to taking on their parent's racism, they are beaten some more as a reminder that every race without black skin is their sworn enemy! It doesn't help that they often have multiple generations living under one roof, making it nearly impossible to break the cycle. The grandparents are often worse than the parents when it comes to their militant and misguided discipline. What the poor children must go through is beyond belief, beyond sadness... beyond words.

Their actual plan is the most horrible thing I've ever heard. On the same exact day, at the same exact point in time, they will all go out armed and start killing everone in the streets without black skin, and then will come the home invasions for further killing. From sea to shining sea, they will try to kill us all at once, every last one of us that is not black, before we even understand what is going on. They want to completely destroy America, and then become it's new rulers... the new black Kings and Queens of America! While they gravely underestimate our strength, many, many people are going to die. We may be left vulnerable to other outside forces after this decimates our population. And if they do happen to win this treacherous war, the world will eat them alive!... not to mention that they hate and kill their own kind on a regular basis, as their hatred is genetraded from the abuses of their own family and friends. This is SERIOUS! Please read on!

In the face of Black Lives Matter, which I've previously supported, they've only gotten more racist and more violent towards other people. I think it's time we quit empowering them. Their subculture is one of disrespect and hatred, and as they've gained more popularity amongst other races and the community at large, there has been more and more violence and deadly crime, even perpetrated amongst children! They are taught not to fight without a reason, which is why they try to bait you with trigger words and aggressive conversation. And they fight without honor, often ganging up on people or taking cheap shots at the unsuspecting. If you say sorry, they will attack you because you have apparently admitted to your guilt. As for stealing, they are taught that nothing actually belongs to anyone, so it's ok for them to steal at will! And they will never read "white man's books", as if only white men write books! They are taught to remain completely uneducated, except for their racist biases and family beliefs.

I once gave a black kid a ride home after work, and had to let him out a few blocks from his home. When I asked why, he told me he would be beaten severely if seen in a car with a white dude. He went on to mention that it wasn't just his dad, but his community, and then cut himself short as if he'd said too much. That was the beginning of my uncovering of this conspiracy of hatred and black racism. I have gently pried here and there, wondering why there still seems to be so much racism in a time where so many people are advocating for them. Eventually a person, identifying himself as a higher up in the Black Panthers movement, decided I was cool enough to brag to about their plan... one they've been planning for over 50 years! He claims that they now have the numbers on their side, and all the guns they need, and that they will win this war easily by taking us all by surprise...

The typical African American's sexuality is atrocious as well. They are taught to court other races, only to hurt them as badly as they can. A black man might try to make a girl of another race love him, and as soon as she admits to feelings, he is taught to hurt her as much as possible... and to hurt her during sex is even preferable. They might immediately say or do vile things, take out their phones and let you know they're hollering at another lover, tell you they never liked you, make fun of you, belittle you, reject you, etc. A black woman is told to do the same... and to insult their male partner's genitalia, or do their best to make you feel inferior to what a black man is. They are very obsessed with penis size, and the young African men are forced to have sex with each other to find out who's dick is the best. They devide themselves into 4 tiers, and the ones that bring the best dick get placed into higher, more visual parts of society. They make up for this gay activity by trying to act extra manly, and trying to call others out for any actions that seem feminine. They also do this to eschew our view of their penis size, and to only breed their bigger men for the future of their race. They are given permission to corrupt certain non-black friends and lovers, and to keep them as pets, or as friends to the movement.

Remember, this isn't just hatred against the white race... they want Asians, Hespanics, Middle Easterners, Russians, Indians, Native Americans, and all forms of Europeans dead as well. This plan may even be inacted in parts of Europe... I was actually told it will be, but I can only testify to it's obviousness here in The United States Of America. We are in trouble as they hold us hostage in our own streets through their threats of constant violence, corrupting our young into hateful and anti-social behavior, brainwashing us with their extremely materialistic and overtly hateful womanizing music, making people think they are physically and sexually dominant, saying they are making white people black by breeding with them (when white people are equally making black people white, duh, and we're the ones that accept the mulatto people, and every other race, as fellow countrymen and human beings), and all the while they are laying in wait to kill us all... each and every one of us!

This is not a joke!!! I've sat on this information for too long... but the news is getting bad, and I can see it all unraveling so quickly now. They actually believe that all black people are supposed to worship black energy, and white people are supposed to worship white energy... and they don't worship the beautiful black energy that is feminine and Yin, but the black energy that is corrupted by the testosterone and hatred of men. Even their women worship dark testosterone... for dark energy is not hateful by nature, it is feminine and beautiful. No race is supposed to be unbalanced and one sided, worshipping light over darkness or vice-versa! Some day we will all be free from such dualistic thinking, but until then, please spread the awareness of this cancer hidden within the very fabric of our American society! We are The United States, a mixture of all the different races coming together as immigrants from foreign lands, and no race should try to set itself apart from all others. Maybe we can arrest the corrupted ringleaders of the Black Panthers and other black movements for attempted treason before it becomes too late? But perhaps it is already too late? It looks like Helter Skelter might come true after all. May your Higher Powers protect you from what is to come.
Thank you for the info. I appreciate any info about what the evil niggers are plotting. However, America should be a vast majority White country as intended by the founders. Multiculturalism is an obvious failure. All it does is create warring tribes, especially with niggers. I'm ready for whatever these savages are ready to dish out. Could it be on a Juneteenth that niggers final attempt their final solution?

Mindoffire

“This is not a joke!!! I've sat on this information for too long... but the news is getting bad, and I can see it all unraveling so quickly now”

I think it is to you. I think you are a troll. What do you believe that the Beatles actually wrote the White album as a prophetic message also? Charlie was nothing but a narcissistic psychopath who tricked a bunch of people to kill for him thinking he was Jesus Christ. I think the only reason you’re writing this is an attempt to make fun of us.

Mr. Otis Chimp

Yeah! This clown is troll and anyone here responding to him a positive or meaningful way should have their heads examined. He's the kind of troll who wears a small beanie tonsure hat.

Lawn Jockey

Niggers have been talking openly about "revolution" for decades. It's no secret that they have a conquest mentality and want to kill us. Unfortunately for them, everything they conquer turns to shit. I'm hoping for the day when they're stupid enough to try to pull something like this off. To quote Phil Collins "I've been waiting for this moment for all my life".

F

Fdems

I say bring it on, niggers!
They're too weak and stupid to conquer anything. We enslaved them for hundreds of years. Even though the great nigger lover Abraham Lincoln set them free, they still know we are their masters.
Read up on Lincoln. He wanted them to move back to Africa. He just hated slavery.