blacklivesdontmatter

1. F

Shit Monkeys

Shit Monkey They start shit They talk shit They act like shit They have a shit education They live in their own shit They offer shit to society They smell like shit Their skin is the color of shit And any other shitty things you can think of... I got so mad after knowing the coming race war...
  2. F

Helter Skelter is happening!!!

Starting in the late 1960s early 1970s, the African American community has been breeding extra children to start a race war. Generation after generation, they beat racism into their children relentlessly, they refuse to hold crying babies so as not to make them soft, they are made to tell on...
  3. LHP

If tables were turned…

Blackie choked whitey out and no media uproar derp I wonder why https://www.yahoo.com/news/video-shows-moment-fulton-detention-180903394.html
  4. Cyanide

What a king

5. ApeHater

To All You Niggers Who Wear Blonde Wigs

Hey all nigger sheboon bitches that wear wigs or blonde wigs to try to have human hair, you look like an absolute fool. You are not fooling anyone. What, you think just because you have a wig to try to look human that you're not a nigger anymore? You're still a nigger and that's all you'll ever...
  6. NiggerCrusader

Glad I found this fuck niggers

I'm nigger crusader (named after the loss of gypsycrusader) I found this site by accident not sure how was a while ago I only now decided to make an account after a bunch of videos by AIU about niggers who murdered families and shit also black on black crime up the ass. As well as niggers...