To All You Niggers Who Wear Blonde Wigs

ApeHater

Hey all nigger sheboon bitches that wear wigs or blonde wigs to try to have human hair, you look like an absolute fool. You are not fooling anyone. What, you think just because you have a wig to try to look human that you're not a nigger anymore? You're still a nigger and that's all you'll ever be no matter how you try to cover it up.

You look fucking stupid with that thing on your head. Do you really think that thing on your head will magically make you look like Britney Spears or Marilyn Monroe or something? LOL. It's just as silly as a Chimpanzee wearing a wig. The chimp looks better with its natural hair. You look like this:

ApeHater

apewig.jpeg

:nigger::nigger::nigger:

Hey all nigger sheboon bitches that wear wigs or blonde wigs to try to have human hair, you look like an absolute fool. You are not fooling anyone. What, you think just because you have a wig to try to look human that you're not a nigger anymore? You're still a nigger and that's all you'll ever be no matter how you try to cover it up.

You look fucking stupid with that thing on your head. Do you really think that thing on your head will magically make you look like Britney Spears or Marilyn Monroe or something? LOL. It's just as silly as a Chimpanzee wearing a wig. The chimp looks better with its natural hair. You look like this:

Nowadays so many Niggers find Sheboons repulsive, for the past three decades, they prefer to shag coal burners instead of loud angry shouting combative jumbo-butted bald STD-infested attention-seeking stalking Sheboons. Without their precious stank weaves there's not much difference between a Sheboon and a thug. Probably the real reason Niggers don't fear incarceration and they walk around sagging.

1638159153456.png

1638159826354.jpeg

:oj::pointing: :nigger:

ApeHater

Nowadays so many Niggers find Sheboons repulsive, for the past three decades, they prefer to shag coal burners instead of loud angry shouting combative jumbo-butted bald STD-infested attention-seeking stalking Sheboons. Without their precious stank weaves there's not much difference between a Sheboon and a thug. Probably the real reason Niggers don't fear incarceration and they walk around sagging.

View attachment 10189

View attachment 10190
:oj::pointing: :nigger:

"loud angry shouting combative jumbo-butted bald STD-infested attention-seeking stalking Sheboons."

This describes a blonde wig-wearing monkey nigger named Tammy that used to live on my street. This loud-mouth gorilla would laugh out loud constantly just to get attention. It was that "hey look at me" monkey nigger bullshit. She used to also stalk. I didn't even know the chimpanzee or like her but when I would post something on my facebook, she would later say something about it even though I never invited her to my social media- she was stalking me.

Tammy was one of the most disgusting blonde wig wearing niggers I ever seen. She was like Dunston the orangutang brought to life. She reminded me of Dr. Zaius from Planet OF The Apes. Fuck you Tammy, you worthless blonde wig wearing nigger cunt!

Tammy:

Attachments

• tammy.jpg
    tammy.jpg
    226.2 KB · Views: 169
"loud angry shouting combative jumbo-butted bald STD-infested attention-seeking stalking Sheboons."

This describes a blonde wig-wearing monkey nigger named Tammy that used to live on my street. This loud-mouth gorilla would laugh out loud constantly just to get attention. It was that "hey look at me" monkey nigger bullshit. She used to also stalk. I didn't even know the chimpanzee or like her but when I would post something on my facebook, she would later say something about it even though I never invited her to my social media- she was stalking me.

Tammy was one of the most disgusting blonde wig wearing niggers I ever seen. She was like Dunston the orangutang brought to life. She reminded me of Dr. Zaius from Planet OF The Apes. Fuck you Tammy, you worthless blonde wig wearing nigger cunt!

Tammy:
Brilliant post.:thumbsup:

It's a known fact Sheboon's stalk Niggers and humans because they are unwanted. In the past, they use to boast they have got the best butts but nowadays coal burners and ladies worldwide have caught up regarding big butts. No one needs Sheboon's and their STD-infested stank booties. White women, Asian, Latina, Asian, and Mutant women rule, they are the beauty standard. No one wants disgusting dark skin disgusting loud mouth combative evil black bitches.

I have noticed them so many times on public transport a Sheboon tug a Niggers jacket for the Monkey to turn round and look at them. The Monkey usually tells the attention-seeking Sheboon to fuck off, then they Chimpout in front of other passengers. The desperate look at me Sheboon is really satisfied because she is getting a reaction.

1638255203735.png

Last edited:
A huge pile of :poop: dindu

Her job in Africa would be to turn rafts into submarines. Crocs can't bite her because she's too big and fat; they would dislocate their jaws. That's some pretty smart super niggers. We are lucky they die early from heart attacks because if they grew in numbers and strength they could easily destroy the entire world like in the video game "rock of ages".

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co

a5sdJyh.jpg

A

Argggh

Fuck you, y'all wanna say Nigga in every sentence you utter, but get pissed when the "Whiteman" says it..... Fuck off.. ya Women are mostly pigs, with their skin the same colour as my ass hole.
I would happily have a light mocca as a slave, but not some black bitch fuck you all