Glad I found this fuck niggers

I'm nigger crusader (named after the loss of gypsycrusader) I found this site by accident not sure how was a while ago I only now decided to make an account after a bunch of videos by AIU about niggers who murdered families and shit also black on black crime up the ass. As well as niggers resisting arrest among other videos he's made on the subject. Good shit. So basically the way I think of it is fuck niggers if I could snap my fingers and make them all cease to exist the world would be a better place follow me on Twitter if you wanna see me troll the niggers on there @Lilhomicideee

Attachments

• 18425354_224763828014951_7042494122551424367_n.jpg
    18425354_224763828014951_7042494122551424367_n.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 7
I'm nigger crusader (named after the loss of gypsycrusader) I found this site by accident not sure how was a while ago I only now decided to make an account after a bunch of videos by AIU about niggers who murdered families and shit also black on black crime up the ass. As well as niggers resisting arrest among other videos he's made on the subject. Good shit. So basically the way I think of it is fuck niggers if I could snap my fingers and make them all cease to exist the world would be a better place follow me on Twitter if you wanna see me troll the niggers on there @Lilhomicideee
Fuck hypocrite Nigger loving YT, funny how it always shows Nigger crimes. Niggerization needs to end, welcome aboard.

AND NO RIOTS FOR NIKES....

Fuck hypocrite Nigger loving YT, funny how it always shows Nigger crimes. Niggerization needs to end, welcome aboard.

AND NO RIOTS FOR NIKES....
I hate it when they always mention the race of a white perpetrator but never a black perpetrator. Esspecially when the crime is esspecially henious. Unless they're trying to get the criminal off of death row because he's "innocent" AIU has made entire video series explaining why these niggers who murdered entire family's and raped a mother and killed a child and nearly killed the other child in both cases there was one survivor and in both cases those surviving witnesses said it was the nigger. These people don't care they want murders out of prison. That video you showed me is a very rare sight. Google Chino hills massacre

Welcome!
You are right the nigger helpers are very dangerous, many humans have lost their minds because someone has destroyed it. They live in a fantasy world where all niggers are noble savages and humans are generally evil.
Niggers are laughing at us, they don't believe in democracy, law & order and family values cos they are really hybrid primates. Dumb whites and libtards are the enemy within.

Attachments

• An unholy alliance.jpg
    An unholy alliance.jpg
    657.9 KB · Views: 0
Yes, but that leads to Coulter's Law: story fails to mention race = :sign:

:welcome:
Surprise, surprise this left wing media outlet mentioned race!
A man in his forties is being supported by police after reporting that he was pushed to the ground and raped while walking near Maze Park Nature Reserve in Middlesbrough, Cleveland Police say.

He described his alleged attacker as being Black, around 5ft 10, with stocky build, short black hair and a prominent gap between his front teeth. He added that he was clean shaven and spoke English but was not fluent.

Surprise, surprise this left wing media outlet mentioned race!
A man in his forties is being supported by police after reporting that he was pushed to the ground and raped while walking near Maze Park Nature Reserve in Middlesbrough, Cleveland Police say.

He described his alleged attacker as being Black, around 5ft 10, with stocky build, short black hair and a prominent gap between his front teeth. He added that he was clean shaven and spoke English but was not fluent.

The fuck

jockboy

Welcome, so many of the problems niggers have with cops in the U.S., THEY START THEMSELVES by being niggers

Bad enough they look like niggers, but then they ACT like niggers. These coons are lucky they don't have MORE trouble with cops. Fucking niggers cause their own problems.