fuck niggers

1. ThePakMan-G

The Constant Negrofication Of Western Cinema

A modern day take on the heroic children’s story Robin Hood and His Band of Merry Men will be the latest victim of woke rebranding. “Gone are the days of Kevin Costner playing the fabled hero that now sees the lead character ‘Robyn Loxley’, turned rapper GenX person of colour, living in the...
  2. WeißerGeist

Evil Nigger Sow Attacks White Couple With Hammer! No HATE Crime Here, Obviously...

https://abc7ny.com/fancy-white-people-porsche-angela-jones/1839310/ No HATE Crime because the perp is a nigger. A slap on the paw, and you are free to go, shitskin. :shout: Will these double standards ever stop?
  3. Cyanide

Nigger chimps out on train

4. Cyanide

Johnny Rebel Classics

Apart from Alabama Nigger, what other songs by Johnny Rebel do y’all consider classics? For me I’d have to say nigger hatin’ me
  5. Cyanide

Niggers harassing family in mall.

“Teens harassing a family at the mall and making their little girl cry. (Deptford Mall, NJ.) The male teens initially went into the women’s bathroom while his wife & daughter were in there to bug some girls. Dad told them to get out, this is how it went down.” This is fucking ridiculous. These...
  6. NiggerGeorgeFloyd

Great To See So Many New Members On CO

Welcome, welcome, to all the new people signing up and joining our great forum. ChimpOut is the best site for those who hate niggers. Not everyone here is a WASP, there are people here from different countries and different races, just no niggers. Some of the new members appear to be from...
  7. NiggerGeorgeFloyd

Jump Kick Man Is Nigger Maurice Freeland

The nigger who kicked Kyle Rittenhouse, the supposedly "unknown" assailant, has been identified as Nigger Maurice Freeland. The nigger posted on FB, even before the shooting, " “@Team Reese, let’s kill that white boy” with emojis of a gun and coffin". The prosecution has known this pavement...
  8. NiggerGeorgeFloyd

Nigger Frederick Goss Disarms Officer Perp Gets Shot

A feral pavement ape, nigger Frederick Goss, was being transferred by an officer to a courtroom, when the officer (who was assisting the animal into a wheelchair) was disarmed and only escaped because another officer stepped in and shot the coon. These animals should always be shackled. Every...
  9. NiggerCrusader

Glad I found this fuck niggers

I'm nigger crusader (named after the loss of gypsycrusader) I found this site by accident not sure how was a while ago I only now decided to make an account after a bunch of videos by AIU about niggers who murdered families and shit also black on black crime up the ass. As well as niggers...
  10. revolutiotango

Niggers should have stayed as slaves

Giving them human rights was a mistake. Hating their stereotypes yet also endorsing and not doing a thing to change the stereotype is just hypocritical and proof that they have zero braincells. Playing their terrible rap and shieeet. I'm not too good at saying all my feelings but if anyone wants...
  11. fat nigger

the first time i saw a nigger

when i first went to preschool i remember walking inside and seeing it. i ran to him and said loudly why are you brown. then getting yelled at by the staff. this is also one of my earliest memorys. i never saw a darkie before this point so it was a really strange sight to me.