7 Foot Tall Tranny Chimps Out

UK Darkie Destroyer

Riot Control
Staff member
Is that bigfoot ? Michelle obama ?

Interestingly in regards to the bike, over a decade ago we here in merry ole england had a phenomenon called chavs. They were like wiggers, all dressed in cheap sports leisure wear, baseball hats and fake gold chains. They also tucked their jogging bottoms into their socks for some strange reason. They proudly refused to get a job of any kind and were therefore always skint, i thought that was the reason they all rode around on childrens bicycles despite by this time being fully grown adults mostly or gangly teenagers. I thought they were too poor to buy a bike fit for an adult.
On one such occasion i did ask this chav who was in his late 20s, riding this childs BMX up and down in front of some teenagers why not get a bigger bike ?
He was white, his father was white but apparently his uncle was jamaican so he spoke with a thick Jamaican accent that was difficult to understand.
However it appears the reason grown men ride childrens bikes is because it makes them look bigger.
Also when you steal a bike you dont usually get a great range of choice, style or size wise.

Obviously male nigger in a bikini and women's shorts throws a bike onto a much smaller nigger then rides away on the little girl's bike as if that was a normal occurrence, which it most likely was. Trannies and niggers on their own are bad enough, god forbid any person ever has to encounter a combination of the two.
View attachment 11247
Animalistic extreme Nigger violence. Jungle apes and monkeys are more civilized compared to groids.

Is that bigfoot ? Michelle obama ?

Interestingly in regards to the bike, over a decade ago we here in merry ole england had a phenomenon called chavs. They were like wiggers, all dressed in cheap sports leisure wear, baseball hats and fake gold chains. They also tucked their jogging bottoms into their socks for some strange reason. They proudly refused to get a job of any kind and were therefore always skint, i thought that was the reason they all rode around on childrens bicycles despite by this time being fully grown adults mostly or gangly teenagers. I thought they were too poor to buy a bike fit for an adult.
On one such occasion i did ask this chav who was in his late 20s, riding this childs BMX up and down in front of some teenagers why not get a bigger bike ?
He was white, his father was white but apparently his uncle was jamaican so he spoke with a thick Jamaican accent that was difficult to understand.
However it appears the reason grown men ride childrens bikes is because it makes them look bigger.
Also when you steal a bike you dont usually get a great range of choice, style or size wise.

yeah we also had "chavs" or something similar here, I think they still exist as I would also consider them wiggers or a related species.

Anyway I also asked myself why they do this thing with the socks. I found out, or at least I believe I did. Since I started wearing cozy cheap sports leisure wear (only at home, tho), I put the socks over the ends to keep warm when it's cold and I go out for a smoke. I think you will also see some police or military stuffing their pants in their boots for the same reasons, for better isolation.

I suppose this must be a nigger thing to make a "trend" out of it because niggers are much more sensible to cold :nuffins: and monkey see monkey do.

UK Darkie Destroyer

Riot Control
Staff member
yeah we also had "chavs" or something similar here, I think they still exist as I would also consider them wiggers or a related species.

Anyway I also asked myself why they do this thing with the socks. I found out, or at least I believe I did. Since I started wearing cozy cheap sports leisure wear (only at home, tho), I put the socks over the ends to keep warm when it's cold and I go out for a smoke. I think you will also see some police or military stuffing their pants in their boots for the same reasons, for better isolation.

I suppose this must be a nigger thing to make a "trend" out of it because niggers are much more sensible to cold :nuffins: and monkey see monkey do.
The socks thing was nothing to do with the cold thats an absolute certainty as it was a year round thing.
One told me it was so his cheap rracksuit bottoms didnt get caught in the chain of his pink childs bike. Perhaps but ALL chavs did this, and most of them didnt ride bikes, childrens or otherwise.
Infact among a group of 12-15 chavs all but one was on foot with the childrens bike owner/rider would circle around the group like an electron around the nucleus of an atom.
Another told me its so they all look the same so when they commit crimes any witnesses would describe 80% of the local child/teen/adult population.

NiggerzRSkum

Obviously male nigger in a bikini and women's shorts throws a bike onto a much smaller nigger then rides away on the little girl's bike as if that was a normal occurrence, which it most likely was. Trannies and niggers on their own are bad enough, god forbid any person ever has to encounter a combination of the two.
View attachment 11247
What the F was that…good Grief

I find it hilarious that almost all nigger transvestites are very convincing because the sows look so much like bucks. That probably also has something to do with why they don't seem to mind fucking each other in prison so much.
Well said::thumbsup:

Without their stank weave fake hair it's hard to tell the difference between evil, loud shouting, ranting, violent Boons, and ready to be taken sagging pants baboon butt thugs.

1640762276964.jpeg

Last edited: