Why niggers are in prison

YT4life

Veteran
I binged this Twatter channel the other day and realized why niggers are in jail/prison all the time.

Gone are the days of a fair fight, these niggers keep punching after the person is passed out. Gone are the days where it would be one on one - fair - and now they fight as many against one - (this actually happened to my son and I almost boarded a plane with a checked "bag") they just start fighting and go wild like the animals they are.

One day. Yea, one day we will put our foot down.

I don't know how to upload these videos separately, so if you know how, please do!

Gibme Mineses

I binged this Twatter channel the other day and realized why niggers are in jail/prison all the time.

Gone are the days of a fair fight, these niggers keep punching after the person is passed out. Gone are the days where it would be one on one - fair - and now they fight as many against one - (this actually happened to my son and I almost boarded a plane with a checked "bag") they just start fighting and go wild like the animals they are.

I don't know how to upload these videos separately, so if you know how, please do!
Yeah, these beasts are on borrowed time. So fucking sick of it.

sxng9

Trustee
If America kept up with the similar baseline standards found in many of the other international countries around the world, liberals would know that nearly 95% of the nigger population in America would already be in prison, leading to an extreme overflow in the prison population. In order keep things manageable, the bar is set extremely low for niggers and only niggers that do extreme crimes are kept in jail (at least for a short time period, until the dust settles and the media has successfully caused the general public to forget about the extreme nigger crime that occurred).

ZipCoon

Veteran

I once asked a co-worker (and KKK member) why niggers always do their niggerisms in packs. His answer, "Because all the NIGGERS are trying to OUT-NIGGER all the other NIGGERS." And in later years I came to the conclusion he was right.

ZipCoon

Veteran

Looks like Twitter has deleted this account. Twitter is for Twits.