Airplane Chimpout

:chimp:
"... they will cover your mouth and you can die, be quiet!" lol.
... nuffins, everybody's crazy mang!

They will help to bring down the planes in case the pilots survive the "side effects". They really are getting out of control the more "rights" (privileges) they get. If one of their big hippos charges through a window, this could be it for everybody aboard.

BCDirt

Well, the tar skin strikes again. I'm glad the white people on that plane got a dose of nigger reality. Videos like this on YouTube are like massive truth bombs that further our cause of getting our race to wake up. My fear is that non-niggers have been so heavily conditioned to not see the reality of the nigger that the world will never wake up.

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co

Well, the tar skin strikes again. I'm glad the white people on that plane got a dose of nigger reality. Videos like this on YouTube are like massive truth bombs that further our cause of getting our race to wake up. My fear is that non-niggers have been so heavily conditioned to not see the reality of the nigger that the world will never wake up.
Libtards would agree with and support what this dimwitted nigger was ooking about.

sxng9

Trustee
I'm not sure about you guys, but anytime when I'm sitting in a car or airplane during a very long drive or long flight, the seats starts feeling like I'm sitting on a pile of bricks. Having to spend more time sitting in an airplane to be diverted to another airport, before flying to the next destination is not a good feeling for me.

What they should really do, is design cages inside of these airplanes and put niggers in them for the safety of human passengers and the human crew.

Niggreta

It is nice that these videos can be found on the internet, despite the annoying libertarians and leftists who either defend the nigger or just say everything is on an individual basis, there are quite a lot of racially conscious people I have seen, especially after the mass chimpout of summer 2020 by niggers and white liberals alike.

BCDirt

It is nice that these videos can be found on the internet, despite the annoying libertarians and leftists who either defend the nigger or just say everything is on an individual basis, there are quite a lot of racially conscious people I have seen, especially after the mass chimpout of summer 2020 by niggers and white liberals alike.
I copied the link to the video, and I pasted it into Chrome so that I could read the comments and like the video. I saw one comment that read, "He deserves to be compensated, with a one-way ticket to another country." This stood out to me because it sounds like a person who is genuinely waking up to the reality that this country's problems are caused by niggers. If asked about his comment, the guy who said this would probably say something like, "Well, if our country is so evil and racist, then he should go elsewhere." Deep down, however, he likely understands that his country would be much better off with no niggers. One reply to this comment is even more magical indicative of how universal nigger hatred is despite being ignorant and anti-white, "As a native to the land your ancestors stole i 2nd that." This comment shows that people of all ethnic backgrounds realize the worthlessness of niggers.

To my surprise, some users were a bit more bold.

This comment, "Empathy is what created these children to exist. America made the mistake of keeping them here…." was followed up by this comment, "there’s still another chance. But it won’t be without some forceful effort. In time, much blood will be spilt for a better America."

I'm surprised those comments were allowed to stay on YouTube. I won't discuss these comments any further because I don't want to get in trouble with this site's admins.

Edit - To the people who don't like the stolen land comment, I agree with you. We conquered the land fair and square. I just think it is hilarious that a native American who resents the white man for "stealing his ancestors' land" still sides with the white man on the issue of just how worthless niggers are.

Last edited:

Nigger screaming at white man about blm and racism in airplane.

Plane lands early so the nigger can be detained.

Boons start to chimp out after he is arrested.

These people behave like savage animals, oh wait…
Angry Smaller brain mentally retarded Niggers clearly can't cope with living in a civilized society. They really belong in their natural habitat, Africa. Better for them and better for humanity.

1639643728119.jpeg

The poor wild animal looks frightened because it belongs in a African rain forest
where it can peel bananas and prey on smaller wild life all day.

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co

I copied the link to the video, and I pasted it into Chrome so that I could read the comments and like the video. I saw one comment that read, "He deserves to be compensated, with a one-way ticket to another country." This stood out to me because it sounds like a person who is genuinely waking up to the reality that this country's problems are caused by niggers. If asked about his comment, the guy who said this would probably say something like, "Well, if our country is so evil and racist, then he should go elsewhere." Deep down, however, he likely understands that his country would be much better off with no niggers. One reply to this comment is even more magical, "As a native to the land your ancestors stole i 2nd that." This comment shows that people of all ethnic backgrounds realize the worthlessness of niggers.

To my surprise, some users were a bit more bold.

This comment, "Empathy is what created these children to exist. America made the mistake of keeping them here…." was followed up by this comment, "there’s still another chance. But it won’t be without some forceful effort. In time, much blood will be spilt for a better America."

I'm surprised those comments were allowed to stay on YouTube. I won't discuss these comments any further because I don't want to get in trouble with this site's admins.
Am I misinterpreting something or did the one commenter accuse white people of "stealing his land"? That shit pisses me off. We didn't "steal" anybody's fuckin land. We CONQUERED it! The stronger, more advanced tribe won. The white tribe. Practically every damn country in the world was conquered at some point in history and to the victor go the spoils. So called "Native Americans" aren't native to the North American continent. They may have been here first, but that doesn't give them ownership to it. To this very day, if you don't protect your country, your country could be conquered by another country. Nobody's stopping them from giving up all the white mans inventions that give them so much comfort, and moving into a teepee on the plains or in the wilderness. Have at it.

Attachments

• immigrated-from-siberia-act-likem-own-america-siberian-2496495.png
    immigrated-from-siberia-act-likem-own-america-siberian-2496495.png
    514.4 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Am I misinterpreting something or did the one commenter accuse white people of "stealing his land"? That shit pisses me off. We didn't "steal" anybody's fuckin land. We CONQUERED it! The stronger, more advanced tribe won. The white tribe. Practically every damn country in the world was conquered at some point in history and to the victor go the spoils. So called "Native Americans" aren't native to the North American continent. They may have been here first, but that doesn't give them ownership to it. To this very day, if you don't protect your country, your country could be conquered by another country. Nobody's stopping them from giving up all the white mans inventions that give them so much comfort, and moving into a teepee on the plains or in the wilderness. Have at it.
Never met native Americans. I stick to mocking dumb NMAs!!!

So do I. Yet I don't agree with giving any praise to comments that suggest white people have "stolen" their land and claim it as a "magical" comment. If it's posted on here I'll rebuke it every time.
Just don't want Nigger lovers crying we are mocking other folks. For me, there's good and bad in most races but I draw the line when it comes to African NMAs they are pure evil.

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co

Just don't want Nigger lovers crying we are mocking other folks. For me, there's good and bad in most races but I draw the line when it comes to African NMAs they are pure evil.
Oh trust me my friend, my disdain is purely for the niggers. Like you I believe there is good and bad in most races as well, but the niggers are the biggest pains in the asses known to mankind. A nigger free planet would be like heaven on earth. And yes there would still be crime, just 99.9 percent less.

Oh trust me my friend, my disdain is purely for the niggers. Like you I believe there is good and bad in most races as well, but the niggers are the biggest pains in the asses known to mankind. A nigger free planet would be like heaven on earth. And yes there would still be crime, just 99.9 percent less.
Well said. :thumbsup:

The world would be a better place without African NMAs and liberals.