My Experience With A Boon

Niggreta

This story played a small part in waking me up to niggers, and is also when I found this site. I touched on it a bit during my intro, but I will give the full story here. I was vacationing in Austin TX with my mom and sister during late September. We were walking over to the Capitol and while we were on the sidewalk this fat sheboon blocked our path and started to scream at the top of her lungs. She was screaming "I WILL CALL THE POLICE ON YOU!" and other random stuff. She may have been high, or just engaging in TNB. We hurried past her and ignored her. We heard her screaming at a high and homeless nigger after we passed her. When we were in the Capitol building some 10 minutes later, we heard the same shrill screaming and look over to see her having a chimpout in the building. We were on the second floor so we just watched her chimp out and then the cops drug her out of the building. When we left the Capitol, the cops guarding the door laughed and apologized for her chimpout. She was a running joke for the rest of the trip, but sadly I am the only one who made it racial, as both my mom and sister are nigger lovers, yes, even after that experience. I did a bit of meme research on sheboons and chimpouts following the encounter, when I discovered this site. So, I guess I can thank the boon for that!

TheNogWhisperer

Your instincts are strong, unlike most humans, and you were able to understand that niggers are different from humans. Most humans go through life and see TNB on the news or experience it firsthand, and they never wakeup to the nigger problem.

I was kinda one of those humans, my instincts told me to be wary around niggers, but I never completely blamed their TNB on race. I had to read naughty websites to get the real facts about niggers and understand that race matters when it comes to niggers.

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co

It's a shame so many people have that sympathetic place in their hearts for the niggers like you mention your Mom and Sister have. I think alot of it stems from possibly a positive interaction they may have had in public with them at certain points. They're not aware of the inner chimp that will inevitably rear it's ugly head whenever they think they're being "Dissed" or feel as though they are being subjected to "RAYCIZZUMS" which usually happens whenever they're supposed to follow the rules like everybody else. Nobody in my family liked them fuckers. I mean they aren't/weren't the type of people that ranted and raved about niggers non-stop, but whenever the topic arose, they had a negative viewpoint towards them.
Now there is a cousin of mine that actually dated some nigger buck. Shame too because she's very attractive, and owns her own hair salon. A good catch for a human man if she didn't turn to the dark side. Only that one time I know of, but that's all it takes to be damaged goods. But I'm sure she'll do just fine considering all the nigger lovers out there that don't GAF. Truly a shame. Her Dad, my uncle must've loved that shit. He's a fervent nigger hater, and my Grandparents must've been rolling in their graves.

We are many in a similar situation like yours. Most relatives and people I know of are completely blind to the nigger menace as they are also to most big problems we have. I think some know instinctively that something is wrong but they prefer to remain ignorant, to not investigate because they are afraid of making unpleasant discoveries that would lead to actions and reactions that would remove comfort. Sometimes they need something fateful to happen, or they had the right discussion with a dindu that adjusted all the clocks. Niggers will always be niggers, no matter how educated and rich they are, or if they learned good manners in a private swiss school together with the Korean dictator's son. Some people will never learn like an alcoholic who gets serious health problems and still continues to drink.

This story played a small part in waking me up to niggers, and is also when I found this site. I touched on it a bit during my intro, but I will give the full story here. I was vacationing in Austin TX with my mom and sister during late September. We were walking over to the Capitol and while we were on the sidewalk this fat sheboon blocked our path and started to scream at the top of her lungs. She was screaming "I WILL CALL THE POLICE ON YOU!" and other random stuff. She may have been high, or just engaging in TNB. We hurried past her and ignored her. We heard her screaming at a high and homeless nigger after we passed her. When we were in the Capitol building some 10 minutes later, we heard the same shrill screaming and look over to see her having a chimpout in the building. We were on the second floor so we just watched her chimp out and then the cops drug her out of the building. When we left the Capitol, the cops guarding the door laughed and apologized for her chimpout. She was a running joke for the rest of the trip, but sadly I am the only one who made it racial, as both my mom and sister are nigger lovers, yes, even after that experience. I did a bit of meme research on sheboons and chimpouts following the encounter, when I discovered this site. So, I guess I can thank the boon for that!
IED random shouting ranting looney bald Sheboons are far more wicked and evil than thug Niggers. They are pure evil and violent because white and other human females are the beauty standard. They can only mate with the dumbest and lowest laziest worthless Niggers, produce thugs for the criminal justice system, and dunce low IQ retards for special education. They are totally ugly and nasty. The stank weave trash look like a demonic beast from hell.

Now there is a cousin of mine that actually dated some nigger buck. Shame too because she's very attractive, and owns her own hair salon. A good catch for a human man if she didn't turn to the dark side. Only that one time I know of, but that's all it takes to be damaged goods. But I'm sure she'll do just fine considering all the nigger lovers out there that don't GAF. Truly a shame. Her Dad, my uncle must've loved that shit. He's a fervent nigger hater, and my Grandparents must've been rolling in their graves.

I used to have a secretary that was a very nice and attractive white human female. She worked hard and had a cool hardworking YT husband and a kid. She told me a story one day about her sister, who was quite attractive, but was a coalburner. One night she was with her boo in it's hooptie and it was selling drugs to an undercover cop. Both the feral nigger and the coalburner were arrested. My secretary told me that her dad got a call in the middle of the night from her sister in jail. He went to the county lock-up, and when told of the circumstances of her arrest, he met with her and told her if she wants to fuck niggers then get used to being in here, and left her there, didn't bail her out. It must have been very hard for him to do that but it was a needed life lesson for the coalburner. I never heard what happened after that, either way, if she continued to fuck niggers she's either dead, in jail, or permanently disfigured or burned. If she stopped then she's still damaged goods.....

TheNogWhisperer

He went to the county lock-up, and when told of the circumstances of her arrest, he met with her and told her if she wants to fuck niggers then get used to being in here, and left her there, didn't bail her out.
The dad made the mistake of not educating his daughter about the niggers, but I understand it’s hard to do that because of the brainwashing kids get in school. However, it sounds like he corrected his mistake and taught his daughter a lesson about being with a coon.

Mr.sunshine

Niggers will always be niggers, no matter how educated and rich they are, or if they learned good manners
Decades earlier they wanted to behave like whites but nowadays they are encouraged from all sides to live their own culture and be proud of their ancestry. The problem is that their culture and ancestry does not really exist. They are feral animals and there is nothing to be proud of. As species they will always remain in the Stone Age just like a cat or a dog will always walk on four feet.
Without considering the colour of their skin the differences between them and humans are so distinct , so obvious that they shouldn’t be classified as humans. Basically they are a kind of animals that have the ability to talk

Decades earlier they wanted to behave like whites but nowadays they are encouraged from all sides to live their own culture and be proud of their ancestry. The problem is that their culture and ancestry does not really exist. They are feral animals and there is nothing to be proud of. As species they will always remain in the Stone Age just like a cat or a dog will always walk on four feet.
Without considering the colour of their skin the differences between them and humans are so distinct , so obvious that they shouldn’t be classified as humans. Basically they are a kind of animals that have the ability to talk

Amen, to what you wrote.

When niggers were servants and the bucks worked carrying suitcases for people or doing simple chores around businesses niggers were better behaved and they lived better lives. They had modest homes and some even prospered and had their own small businesses selling afro-sheen cosmetics and the other ods and ends that niggers used to buy to make themselves appear more human. This was before she-boons made more money by shitting out as many niglets from different bucks via welfare than marrying any one single particular nigger. The breakdown of the nigger family unit is what has destroyed niggers more than anything in American history. In an attempt to help the nigger they have aided in the collapse of all niggers everywhere.

So, as you wrote, without a true and proper 'culture' niggers just ape the criminal antics of the hood rats who inhabit the ghettos. The video rappers and all the violence is what they live for.

Niggers have always been savages, but now they are encouraged by by liberals to behave like savages.

:nigger:

Yes, I remember back in the mid 60's they straightened the wool on their brainless retarded skulls. Then by the late 60's the Afro puff look, microphone, Jackson 5 look became the in thing. Even humans began to walk around with Nigger Afro style. The late '60s is when Nigger love started now it's out of control.

Humans were brainwashed through popular music, sports, and Hollywood to love Niggers. Back in 69 dick grabbing walking backward MJ sounded like a little crying girl with "Oh baby give me one more chance" and so many humans thought "oh how sweet, poor Nigers"!

Mr.sunshine

Niggers have always been savages, but now they are encouraged by by liberals to behave like savages.
Yes, back to the roots. But sadly their roots are in the animal kingdom and they somehow failed to evolve any further. Maybe this species is a evolutionary dead end and under normal circumstances where creatures must struggle to survive and prosper, they would be simply wiped out by more successful people.
When the colonisation of Africa begun the whites perhaps showed the first signs of decadence, not to get rid of them but to let them work in the colonies.

Yes, back to the roots. But sadly their roots are in the animal kingdom and they somehow failed to evolve any further. Maybe this species is a evolutionary dead end and under normal circumstances where creatures must struggle to survive and prosper, they would be simply wiped out by more successful people.
When the colonisation of Africa begun the whites perhaps showed the first signs of decadence, not to get rid of them but to let them work in the colonies.
Maybe this species is a evolutionary dead end ....
Brilliant post:thumbsup: 🤣🤣🤣

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co

Great post. Yes, if it weren't for human intervention and letting them migrate into human countries they would most likely cease to exist. They would've exhausted all the food resources in their own country. Just look at all the starving Africans IN Africa. They would wipe out all the wildlife there as well as a food source. Shit I could go on forever about how they would fail. Shit, they have the most fertile land in the world yet haven't learned to farm well enough to be self sustaining and they're literally walking on diamonds and gold nuggets.

sxng9

Trustee
When the boon did that, you should've clenched your fists and beat on your chest like a gorilla and pretended to accept the monkey challenge and then peel out of there quick and into the safety of the building.

chimper321

We were walking over to the Capitol and while we were on the sidewalk this fat sheboon blocked our path and started to scream at the top of her lungs.

dey beez a trump supporter trying to get in da capitol! Dats Raycis I beez calling the police!

"I WILL CALL THE POLICE ON YOU!"

niggers think every white is racist, though sadly they are not. They have made it all but illegal to call the police on niggers, but niggers like to call the police on whitey. Dey said sumfin raycis put dem in jail gnomesayin! Dey look at me funny!

Amen, to what you wrote.

When niggers were servants and the bucks worked carrying suitcases for people or doing simple chores around businesses niggers were better behaved and they lived better lives. They had modest homes and some even prospered and had their own small businesses selling afro-sheen cosmetics and the other ods and ends that niggers used to buy to make themselves appear more human. This was before she-boons made more money by shitting out as many niglets from different bucks via welfare than marrying any one single particular nigger. The breakdown of the nigger family unit is what has destroyed niggers more than anything in American history. In an attempt to help the nigger they have aided in the collapse of all niggers everywhere.

So, as you wrote, without a true and proper 'culture' niggers just ape the criminal antics of the hood rats who inhabit the ghettos. The video rappers and all the violence is what they live for.

:nigger:
Agreed Niggers need to be put back in their place.

1639825829234.jpeg