Popeye's Chimpout

A little bit older than the previous chimpout I sent here, but I just saw it today and thought it belonged here.

Nigger chimps out in the Popeye's drive thru after he got one piece of chicken in his 3 piece combo.

I feel bad for the manager lol.
Only a retarded Nigger ends up in prison for life over an incorrect fast food order, poor customer service, and trivial things. Having said that I believe this clip is a comedy hoax because the other Nigger in the car would have been combative and they would be a good chimp.

Niggas & food places = extremely high chimpout probability

:chimp:

Some things will never change, like the opening scenes from the Space Odyssey. You can be sure that those gmo cyborg niggers from the future will be barking at some fast food delivery chain where they will get their gmo and synthetic beef products thanks to the social credit system, while whitey-borgs (soyborgs) will kneel for them, roll out the red carpet and eat fleas out of their wooly hair.

I feel sorry for the YT manager lady that has to work with all those feral niggers and deal with a customer base that is 99% nigger. Also, the chimping nigger refused to show it's receipt to the manager, which makes me believe it either didn't order what it said it did, or it ate 2 of the 3 pieces and then came up with a plan to get some gibs chickens for free. Drive thru's at nigger fast food joints should have bullet proof glass and a retracting drawer to receive payment and to pass chigguns to the niggers.

I aint bin dun did dat

I feel sorry for the YT manager lady that has to work with all those feral niggers and deal with a customer base that is 99% nigger. Also, the chimping nigger refused to show it's receipt to the manager, which makes me believe it either didn't order what it said it did, or it ate 2 of the 3 pieces and then came up with a plan to get some gibs chickens for free. Drive thru's at nigger fast food joints should have bullet proof glass and a retracting drawer to receive payment and to pass chigguns to the niggers.
Equip them with a turret gun too.