What's your best comeback to a nigger?

Darth Sambo

A month or so ago, when we had one of our typical Southern days with the temperature way above seasonal, I had just come off the interstate and lowered the front windows, when one of the panhandlers approached all the cars while the light was red. I think I was the second or third, and the nigger had his 'homeless bullshit sympathy' sign out, and asked for any spare change I could offer...

I told him - basically - 'Sorry, I can't help you. My company didn't give me any extra 'free nigger handout money' in my last check', then rolled the windows up. It was glorious to see his face as I pulled away...

BonoboHobo

I'm surprised at the looks I get when I call them what they are, usually niggers but sometimes I change it up and call them jungle bunnies or shitskins. Berber is one that is fun, but most niggers never realize that their hair often resembles Berber carpet. They look completely amazed like, as they say, 'a deer in head lice.'

Murdock

A month or so ago, when we had one of our typical Southern days with the temperature way above seasonal, I had just come off the interstate and lowered the front windows, when one of the panhandlers approached all the cars while the light was red. I think I was the second or third, and the nigger had his 'homeless bullshit sympathy' sign out, and asked for any spare change I could offer...

I told him - basically - 'Sorry, I can't help you. My company didn't give me any extra 'free nigger handout money' in my last check', then rolled the windows up. It was glorious to see his face as I pulled away...
I pull my .45 out of the console and lay in up on the dash and point at it. Them niggers run and hide from me.

Murdock

Because niggers and logic or common sense are never paired in the same sentence. They only understand a few things in their useless lives, namely violence (your gun), crime (part of their DNA) and rape (part of their dating ritual). You pointed to your gun and they got the message...
I am not going to make any conversation with them fucking apes. A hand gesture, a glance to my .45, and the ape is backpedaling.
Also, I ain't talking a Colt 45. No, I am talking my 1911 .45

NogsAreApes

We have Neanderthal DNA? Did you know niggers mated with homo erectus? Can you explain why neanderthals were cleverer than homo erectus? Or was homo erectus more dumb than the neanderthal? So your saying your IQ is 85? Neanderthals were more intelligent in their pure form than you retarded black apes

HellinDetroit

I'm surprised at the looks I get when I call them what they are, usually niggers but sometimes I change it up and call them jungle bunnies or shitskins. Berber is one that is fun, but most niggers never realize that their hair often resembles Berber carpet. They look completely amazed like, as they say, 'a deer in head lice.'
Next time call them a Kaffir.
That's what they call niggers in South Africa.

G

Greasemonkey

We have Neanderthal DNA? Did you know niggers mated with homo erectus? Can you explain why neanderthals were cleverer than homo erectus? Or was homo erectus more dumb than the neanderthal? So your saying your IQ is 85? Neanderthals were more intelligent in their pure form than you retarded black apes
Neanderthals had much bigger brains than homo erectus and existed much later than erectus around 40000 years ago, although both erectus and Neanderthals existed in the Pleistocene age erectus had died out well before Neanderthals were around.

Murdock

Next time call them a Kaffir.
That's what they call niggers in South Africa.
Niggers call each other niggers and I call them niggers.
You call a nigger a Kaffir and he will be giving you a confused look.

And listen to me clearly. Take notes. If that nigger lips back and says "what did you call me"
Say it right back. Stand firm, don't back off. Say it. "I called you nigger"
Do not take no shit from them niggers.

Look-A-Me

Niggers in my area always start the begging speech with, “Sir, can I axe you a question”. I always say “no” and walk past them quickly. One time this little beggar nigger’s little nigger bitch heard my no answer and muttered "asshole" at me. I love telling that story.
That’s okay. You can be an asshole when you want but they’ll ALWAYS be a
:nigger:

ravenoussue

Could say “Go ask your father! Oh wait…”