Registration or Login Issues

Dirtydan

Plantation Foreman (Retired)
Staff member
If you are experiencing issues logging, signing up, or you didn’t receive a confirmation email, please report the problem here.

Registration

1. Approvals are done manually by moderation and not by email confirmation. You will be approved as quickly as possible.
  2. You must upload an avatar as part of the registration process
  3. In order to complete the process and post on the forum, an introduction must be posted in “New Member Introductions” first.

Last edited:
M

markarich

I just tried to re-sign up. I was a member previously. I received a form email saying I didn’t meet forum requirements? Is there a technical issue? I don’t see why I would not meet forum requirements, as I said I am/was a member. Can you fix this for me please. Thank you.

Dirtydan

Staff member
Hey Tom, my apologies. I just checked and can’t find ttomm46. Can I ask you to re-reregister real quick so we get you going again?

(y)

Last edited:

Muh-Dik

This is my third time trying to sign up, Never got the Email either, used to be on here when it was the old Chimpout site.

H

Honourable Charles Darwin

If you are experiencing issues logging, signing up, or you didn’t receive a confirmation email, please report the problem here.

Registration

1. Approvals are done manually by moderation and not by email confirmation. You will be approved as quickly as possible.
  2. You must upload an avatar as part of the registration process
  3. In order to complete the process and post on the forum, an introduction must be posted in “New Member Introductions” first.
Charles Darwin here and I am having logging issues once again. I am sure its a local Nigger lover and some Monkeys responsible. I was ok earlier today now I can't get a pass word reset as well. I would appreciate a temp password if that's no trouble. Thanks

Dirtydan

Staff member
I just received a failure notice saying the email account does not exist. Can you signup again as a different account and we will do what we did before. I’ll approve you as soon as you do.

H

Honourable Charles Darwin

I just received a failure notice saying the email account does not exist. Can you signup again as a different account and we will do what we did before. I’ll approve you as soon as you do.
Ok thanks.