Nigger story time!

Jenkem Jenkins

Hello Chimpout! Jenkem Jenkins here, I thought I'd introduce myself with some coontact. Buckle up this one's a bit lengthy.. Twas many years ago, I worked at a 7 eleven. Not the worst part of town but there were still plenty niggers. A few 250lb sheboons enter the store ooking about their EBT cards. One's on the sailfoam chimping at it's buck and goes into the bathroom (which I had just cleaned). Now the other two were walking around the store niggerbabbling. I could sense a chimpout coming..

5 minutes go by, they're still walking around (that slow waddle that fat sheboons always have) but have amassed a bunch of junk food. A few 2 liters of soda, 3 or 4 big bags of flamin hot Cheetos and Funyons, candy bars, red bulls, etc. They kept bringing it up to the register then going back to get more shit, making it hard to ring up other customers..

A human comes in the store, gets a hotdog and a big gulp, and walks up to the register. He's barely in the store a minute. As soon as he gets to me, the niggers decide they're done shopping and decide to chimp it up a notch..
"Esskyoos me I was in line dontchu see all dat shit on duh countuh" he doesn't even turn around, and I'm already ringing him up. It continues its ooking and eeking while he pays, once his card goes through he turns around and says in a heavy Russian accent "have good night ladies". This of course leads to more yelling about waysism and such, but he's already out the door.

"Oh shit shaniqua look dey gots chiggun!" The other niggeress says to the chimp. Chimp looks over at the food case to see two boxes of buffalo wings. Now as they are ooking over these wings, sailfoam sow comes out of the bathroom. It waddles up to the other two, sees the chicken wings and another inevitable chimpout begins as the sows do basic math coming to realize that there's only two boxes of chicken and  three nigger sows...

Now the ending isn't as happy as we may hope. No niggers were made good over chiggun, the chimpout didn't end up with a trip to NU, nothing like that. The main chimp already had one box and was coming to the register to pay for all its shit, EBT card in hand. But the other two were arguing over who gets that last box of chiggun. (Of course I could have just made more but that would have kept the niggers in the store for another 7 minutes while they cooked). EBT card declined of course, and the chimp calls up presumably it's buck, ooking about him using the card too much. It tells me to take off a bunch of the candy or something, (of course not putting it back in the process) and the payment goes through.

Meanwhile the chiggun argument has gotten so heated that one of the sows throws the box of chicken at the other, ooking something like "bitch if I caint habs it nobody can!" TNB... The main chimp at that point had enough and got them to stop fighting by using the correct assortment of niggerbabble or something. I to this day can't figure out how it stopped the fight so quickly. It even apologized for them throwing the chicken (that I still had to clean up). Once they left it was just me and my coworker (also hates nigs) in the store, who was in the cooler the whole time. I yelled "FUCKIN NIGGERRRRRRRRS!" and he came out laughing his ass off. Said he could smell them from inside the cooler. So that is one of many coontacts and nigsperiences I have to share, hope someone gets a kick out of it!

Coon Chicken Inn

Hello Chimpout! Jenkem Jenkins here, I thought I'd introduce myself with some coontact. Buckle up this one's a bit lengthy.. Twas many years ago, I worked at a 7 eleven. Not the worst part of town but there were still plenty niggers. A few 250lb sheboons enter the store ooking about their EBT cards. One's on the sailfoam chimping at it's buck and goes into the bathroom (which I had just cleaned). Now the other two were walking around the store niggerbabbling. I could sense a chimpout coming..

5 minutes go by, they're still walking around (that slow waddle that fat sheboons always have) but have amassed a bunch of junk food. A few 2 liters of soda, 3 or 4 big bags of flamin hot Cheetos and Funyons, candy bars, red bulls, etc. They kept bringing it up to the register then going back to get more shit, making it hard to ring up other customers..

A human comes in the store, gets a hotdog and a big gulp, and walks up to the register. He's barely in the store a minute. As soon as he gets to me, the niggers decide they're done shopping and decide to chimp it up a notch..
"Esskyoos me I was in line dontchu see all dat shit on duh countuh" he doesn't even turn around, and I'm already ringing him up. It continues its ooking and eeking while he pays, once his card goes through he turns around and says in a heavy Russian accent "have good night ladies". This of course leads to more yelling about waysism and such, but he's already out the door.

"Oh shit shaniqua look dey gots chiggun!" The other niggeress says to the chimp. Chimp looks over at the food case to see two boxes of buffalo wings. Now as they are ooking over these wings, sailfoam sow comes out of the bathroom. It waddles up to the other two, sees the chicken wings and another inevitable chimpout begins as the sows do basic math coming to realize that there's only two boxes of chicken and  three nigger sows...

Now the ending isn't as happy as we may hope. No niggers were made good over chiggun, the chimpout didn't end up with a trip to NU, nothing like that. The main chimp already had one box and was coming to the register to pay for all its shit, EBT card in hand. But the other two were arguing over who gets that last box of chiggun. (Of course I could have just made more but that would have kept the niggers in the store for another 7 minutes while they cooked). EBT card declined of course, and the chimp calls up presumably it's buck, ooking about him using the card too much. It tells me to take off a bunch of the candy or something, (of course not putting it back in the process) and the payment goes through.

Meanwhile the chiggun argument has gotten so heated that one of the sows throws the box of chicken at the other, ooking something like "bitch if I caint habs it nobody can!" TNB... The main chimp at that point had enough and got them to stop fighting by using the correct assortment of niggerbabble or something. I to this day can't figure out how it stopped the fight so quickly. It even apologized for them throwing the chicken (that I still had to clean up). Once they left it was just me and my coworker (also hates nigs) in the store, who was in the cooler the whole time. I yelled "FUCKIN NIGGERRRRRRRRS!" and he came out laughing his ass off. Said he could smell them from inside the cooler. So that is one of many coontacts and nigsperiences I have to share, hope someone gets a kick out of it!
The funniest thing in life is to watch sheboons fight over food. More especially if one is about to drop a litter of niglets and chigguns is involved.

Anti Ape

Sounds similar Bay Lanes bowling alley bay city Michigan 1982. All white place then there ternaments. Here comes a all nigger Saginaw league. All is fine then the cook announce to a fat shaboon we are all out of wing dinds that's chicken. The response made her very scared. Lots of niggers run out of chicken someone can get hurt bad. The moral of the story is just make sure that the lose of life and broken this and broken that. Make sure it is all black don't be around

Fireblade

Riot Control
Staff member
Welcome! niggers just can't resolve anything in an amicable nature, I started laughing out loud when you said there were two boxes of chicken and three niggers, I knew where that was going. What did surprise me was how it got diffused, normally ANOTHER nigger getting involved only serves to escalate the situation, that nigger must be some sort of sheboon whisperer.

ravenoussue

Welcome! niggers just can't resolve anything in an amicable nature, I started laughing out loud when you said there were two boxes of chicken and three niggers, I knew where that was going. What did surprise me was how it got diffused, normally ANOTHER nigger getting involved only serves to escalate the situation, that nigger must be some sort of sheboon whisperer.
My standards can never be low enough for them lol you’d think they’d figure out a way to share 2 boxes between 3 people and be grateful there were even 2 boxes left lol But no, this is the level of intelligence we are dealing with. 😂 Primitive and barbaric.

Lawn Jockey

You were lucky that it didn't get much worse. Niggers ape-pologizing over dey chiggun? This had to be awhile ago. There probably would have been weaves flying and possibly bullets if that happened these days.