tnb

1. Darth Sambo

Justification for LEO procedureal change.

This should be a standard example why 'commuity policing' and all the media judgment against police procedures regarding textbook police profiling should be abstained; As a matter of record and fact in every jurisdiction, niggers will respond with hostility and aggravate the situation instead of...
  2. Jenkem Jenkins

If it ain't bolted down...

A nigger will steal it! TNB thievery at the coonvenience sto just now. I was walking in to get a beer and a nigger ran out the door with a few 12 packs of Heineken. Idiot nigger took bottles instead of cans too, imagine a huge nigger jogging up the street with 3 cases of beer, holding them...
  3. Jenkem Jenkins

Nigger story time!

Hello Chimpout! Jenkem Jenkins here, I thought I'd introduce myself with some coontact. Buckle up this one's a bit lengthy.. Twas many years ago, I worked at a 7 eleven. Not the worst part of town but there were still plenty niggers. A few 250lb sheboons enter the store ooking about their EBT...
  4. Cotton Tax

Juju in Switzerland? Imported sow used black magic to run prostitution ring

https://www.tori.ng/news/240096/34yearold-nigerian-woman-jailed-in-switzerland-for.html
  5. Cotton Tax

Weekend at Boonie's

Deputies arrested Nigger LeAndrew Smith (61) who reportedly lived with his roommate’s decomposing body for several days. https://truecrimedaily.com/2023/06/16/alabama-walker-county-abuse-of-corpse-leandrew-smith-lived-roommates-dead-body/
  6. NiggerGeorgeFloyd

Whitewashing Nigger On White Crime

Interesting article on AmericanThinker regarding this fact that we all know and understand, but the msm continues to ignore. https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/12/the_whitewashing_of_black_crime.html :cs::bars:
  7. NiggerGeorgeFloyd

Schools Teaching Students To Put Curse On Those Who Say ALL Lives Matter

Not to be believed, but it is true. The entire world has gone insane. In California teachers are instructing students to put a hex/curse on those who say ALL Lives Matter. This is all part of the Critical Race Theory being spoonfed to the children of America...
  8. NiggerGeorgeFloyd

Grande Hotel Beira Mozambique Before/After (Niggers)

The Grande Hotel de Beira in Mozambique was built in 1954 and was the largest and most luxurious hotel in all of Africa. Although massive, it only had 120 rooms as all the 'rooms' were suites with living rooms and multiple bedrooms, etc. When Mozambique retained its autonomy, in 1975, the...
  9. NiggerGeorgeFloyd

Nigger Darrell Brooks Claims It Is Being "Demonized"

This evil nigger, who drove through a Christmas parade killing humans in an obvious race attack, is claiming it is being DEMONIZED in the media. Yes, because this demonic coon deserves a bit of kindness. https://www.theblaze.com/news/darrell-brooks-interview-demonized
  10. NiggerGeorgeFloyd

*Update* Low-Grade Moron Mooncricket Latif Williams Kills Student

A filthy and disgusting retarded coon by the name of Nigger Latif Williams has turned itself in to the popo for the shooting death of Temple University student, Sam Collington. In July of this year, the nigger beast had been arrested for carjacking. Somehow, the nigger was set free to murder...
  11. NiggerGeorgeFloyd

Bailed Nigger Adrian Jefferson Busts-A-Move With Stolen Weapons

A filthy pavement ape by the name of Nigger Adrian Jefferson is out on the loose, today, after a Racine Wisconsin County Supervisor posted a $10K bail on its behalf. Supervisor Nick Dempske is a nigger enabler who manages a fund that is used to release niggers back into society so they can do...
  12. NiggerGeorgeFloyd

It Takes A Village To *EAT* A Child

As we all know, the depths of nigger depravity knows no bounds. Niggers, who sniff jenkem to get high and who drink poo-laced water on a daily basis, are also known to be cannibals. This story is from a few years ago, but we know that niggers take to eating human flesh or pavement-ape flesh as...
  13. NiggerGeorgeFloyd

Nigger Fiston Ngoy Rapes Woman On Train

A filthy nigger named Fiston Ngoy raped a woman on a train while bystanders watched and did nothing. This happened, in of all places Philadelphia. Surprising, I know, with all the niggers running around Killadelphia, you'd think it would be a safe place to live. I pity any human who is forced...
  14. NiggerGeorgeFloyd

Nigger Jumanne Way Taints Food At Subway

A hideous and retarded nigger (but, really, are there any other types?) has been posting videos of itself as it walks on food bins and then placing them in the areas for sandwiches and wraps. It also filmed itself placing food on a toilet seat before putting it back for the public to eat...
  15. NiggerGeorgeFloyd

Allen West Coonservative Candidate ChimpsOut

Magic nigger, Allen West, darling of a nigger-loving "conservative" movement, is chimping out because his wife was arrested for driving drunk while her grandsprog sat in the back seat. Allen West claims his 'wife' dindu nuffins. TNB :dindu...