"I own this body!" Funeral Director Goes Ape at Burial Service

Cotton Tax

Washington, D.C. - A dispute between rival funeral homes was resolved by pawgun violence this week during the dirt nap ceremony for a recently slain picaninny.

3180295001.jpg

Wilson Wesley Chavis, a 48-year-old Hughesville, Maryland resident and owner of Compassion and Serenity Funeral Home, fatally shot Washington, D.C.’s Ronald Steven Banks, a 30-year-old pallbearer and family friend of Arianna Miracle Davis, 10, whose burial service was held on Tuesday afternoon.

The devastated mother of four, a teacher, reportedly said that the defendant yelled “I own this body” and spit on a pastor at the scene.
In broad daylight, Chavis shot Banks fatally and wounded a woman, the Prince George’s County Police Department alleged.

Arianna Davis was tragically shot by a stray bullet on Mother’s Day while in the back seat of her family’s car in Washington, D.C.. She died three days later.

DePlasmatikon Gibs

Jr. Administration
Staff member
“I own this body”
:rofllg:

In broad daylight, Chavis shot Banks fatally
Now das muh boddi too!!!
:chimp:
Smart business model, this way he will never run out of customers to bury. No wait, killing people is kinda illegal, even in the D.C. area. I guess.

The mammy of Arianna Davis, Antionette Belk, said the shooting prevented her from seeing her child’s casket get lowered into the ground.
Well, no, but you saw a second nigger get lowered to the ground. That's a twofer for free! :thumbsup:

:traybat::traybat:

cschoon1213

Washington, D.C. - A dispute between rival funeral homes was resolved by pawgun violence this week during the dirt nap ceremony for a recently slain picaninny.

View attachment 30051

What wretched worthless animals. 10 year old killed by a stray bullet. Just a block from me fairly recently a 9 year old was killed and his 6 year old brother was wounded in a drive by shooting by niggers. Niggers shooting nigger children. These creatures are the scum of the earth. Vile, putrid, excrement. Let them kill each other.

NiggersAreNotHuman

Official Nigger Hater Contest Winner
As someone who's worked in the funeral business and as a mortician for the past 11 years, these niggers are an absolute disgrace.

The mortuary sciences and funeral business are never something niggers should be a part of. These jobs exist to help you grieve the death of the loved one and make preparations for burial. It's an extremely important step in the EOL (end of life) care.

Niggers could never be empathetic enough to do a job like this properly. The only thing they can do properly is chill on porches eating waddamelun and kool-AIDS.

Eat shit you stinking, foul vermin.