shooting

1. Cotton Tax

Nigger Animal Guns Down Pregnant Asian Woman in Seattle

Seattle, WA - Unprovoked nigger violence ended the lives of eight-months pregnant Eina Kwon and her unborn child this week, authorities say, when criminigger Cordell Goosby ran up to the victim's vehicle at a traffic intersection and "randomly" fired into her car...
  2. Cotton Tax

"I own this body!" Funeral Director Goes Ape at Burial Service

Washington, D.C. - A dispute between rival funeral homes was resolved by pawgun violence this week during the dirt nap ceremony for a recently slain picaninny...
  3. Cotton Tax

Nigger trades puppy for shotgun, kills 8 y/o brother

A nappy head nigger in Baltimore is said to have traded a puppy dog for a shotgun, which he used to obliterate the coconut of his eight year old brother Dylan King. At the end of the report it's revealed their nigger Mammy crapped out a brood of twelve turds! No word on whether the puppy was a...
  4. sxng9

Sow Opens Fire, Shooting at School Bus with Children Inside

A 57 yr old nigger sow was aperested and charged on the following: - four counts of first-degree cruelty to children - five counts of aggravated assault - possession of a firearm during the commission of certain felonies - unauthorized discharge of a firearm near a public street I'm going on...
  5. sxng9

Brooklyn NY Mass Shooting in Subway

Typical suspook(s) and it was really difficult to find a news source that actually stated the race of the suspook. Coonsidering how the nigger paused in between shots waiting for its intended target(s), I'd wager the nigger was trying to kill Asians again. I also have to wonder where the...