Hi I'm new here

Welcome!

You found your way back to the source, so to say. Congratulations! This site is the legitimate inheritor of the original CO and where the radio shows get publicized. Since our evil twin went down we had a few members from the other site joining, you may know some of them. Other than that we are experiencing a more rapid growth the last few weeks, compared to the rest of the two years this site has been running. I joined thanks to the Saint Floyd MSM circus that got an innocent man (Derek Chauvin) behind bars.

We have freedom of conscience in the west, at least written on paper - so it shouldn't matter to anyone what your emotions or opinions are - nevertheless our basic rights our ancestors fought for centuries to get are being trampled, niggers are being used as a surrogate saint or idol we have to submit to. Of course the nigger is only an intermediary of the evil enablers which causes he is serving, the pet monkey of a totalitarian administration. I don't hate niggers as much as they hate us; I think they need to go back to the jungle where the Chinese and the enablers don't want them sitting on the resources. Niggers can be happy in Africa, we humans can't coexist peacefully with them. They can't coexist peacefully with themselves, too.

It seems the .org domain is being transferred to another hosting provider. Perhaps some hackers found a way to steal the site, the infos have been changed 2 days ago, the domain is valid until end of 2022. Or some admin had a mishap but it seems plausible someone took it if you were not warned about an imminent move. If I remember correctly similar events led to the loss of CO1. Some of their admins have bad karma and are not trustworthy; we also have common enemies, I could imagine, and they took them down. Maybe we will find out what happened when more members join that have deeper insight in what is going on over there. We have good admins here and also exclusive support from a tech genius. This site rests in good hands.

:coffees:

Fireblade

Riot Control
Staff member
Welcome Greasemonkey, as OpenPeanut described, relations between .com and .org have been strained at best, here's a short insight.

Always good to have another petrolhead, we have an automotive subforum dedicated to the fine automobile

Yeah, all that aside, some things maybe slightly different here (don't know how .org is run), but nevertheless, we hope you enjoy all this site has to offer!

Firstly Hi everyone, I accidentally found this site I am/was a member of chimpout.org which is inaccessible at the moment, everything here seems familiar like a twin sibling. I am originally from Texas and now live in the UK with my English husband. I am into restoring classic cars, scuba diving, cooking and flying in our ultralight plane. We live on a small farm where we restore the cars, we have 4 an MGC a 1969 Mini Cooper S a Rover 3500s P6 and our most recently restored Datsun 240z. I have lost a few friends due to the chimpout.org crash and hope to make a few here, I don't really think anyone who was on the other site or here as racist it's just fatigue of the constant bombardment of negro's who feel entitlement and the liberal lefties who don't actually care about them either other than their vote. I don't dislike blacks because they are black it's just their vile attitude, like clothes do not maketh the man neither does colour plenty of other races manage to get along without too much trouble, hate the saying "A person of colour" black isn't a colour it's the absence of colour. I just want a place to vent my excess steam, nearly every commercial is full of them a minority who are over represented by a large margin, I'm sick of BLM and people being "Cancelled" because they don't agree with the libturds principles, as for repatriations blacks have been a burden on white people since before the end of slavery, my husband said "If we had known they would be this much trouble we would have picked the cotton ourselves" he calls them Stool Samples. We can't stand the stupid incoherent babble actual apes make more sense. Blacks are an evolutionary dead end, we evolved they didn't. Thank you for that. Chimpout.org became inaccessible though VPN, while a couple of us could still access the shoutbox one member thought it was just Nord VPN, it wasn't it was every VPN I accessed it though a private browser within an app lock, I hope this is useful info to admin.
Thank goodness you don't live in Londonistan which is full of dangerous Zombie knives carrying ugly thick lips pavement primates.

Welcome!

1638804629425.png

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co

Welcome!

You found your way back to the source, so to say. Congratulations! This site is the legitimate inheritor of the original CO and where the radio shows get publicized. Since our evil twin went down we had a few members from the other site joining, you may know some of them. Other than that we are experiencing a more rapid growth the last few weeks, compared to the rest of the two years this site has been running. I joined thanks to the Saint Floyd MSM circus that got an innocent man (Derek Chauvin) behind bars.

We have freedom of conscience in the west, at least written on paper - so it shouldn't matter to anyone what your emotions or opinions are - nevertheless our basic rights our ancestors fought for centuries to get are being trampled, niggers are being used as a surrogate saint or idol we have to submit to. Of course the nigger is only an intermediary of the evil enablers which causes he is serving, the pet monkey of a totalitarian administration. I don't hate niggers as much as they hate us; I think they need to go back to the jungle where the Chinese and the enablers don't want them sitting on the resources. Niggers can be happy in Africa, we humans can't coexist peacefully with them. They can't coexist peacefully with themselves, too.

It seems the .org domain is being transferred to another hosting provider. Perhaps some hackers found a way to steal the site, the infos have been changed 2 days ago, the domain is valid until end of 2022. Or some admin had a mishap but it seems plausible someone took it if you were not warned about an imminent move. If I remember correctly similar events led to the loss of CO1. Some of their admins have bad karma and are not trustworthy; we also have common enemies, I could imagine, and they took them down. Maybe we will find out what happened when more members join that have deeper insight in what is going on over there. We have good admins here and also exclusive support from a tech genius. This site rests in good hands.

:coffees:
I wouldn't describe Chimpout.org as an "evil twin". Any site that bashes the niggers should be embraced as a like-minded brother/sister or cousin IMO. I think they may have been attacked because they let opinions be expressed very freely there without concern whether a comment would be considered "violent".

We live on a small farm in North Yorkshire so it's pretty nigger free here but last week we took my husband's auntie to a funeral in Leeds and just as we were turning into the carpark a big nigger the size of a silverback bounced off the front of our Hi-Lux he was being chased by two cops who quickly got him into cuffs, it was funny as hell the two cops were like Marmosets in comparison. Leeds is full of coons, we were hardly moving but it was a very loud thud, his auntie rang later on to say thank you for taking her and said to me" I don't like those flipping darkies" that made me laugh because she's 81 and the sweetest thing you can get.

Welcome to ChimpOut, Greasemonkey. I was great friends with a Brit who lived in the US and she was elderly...in her 80s when I first met her, and one of her favorite expressions was, "God made the nigger, he made him in the night. He made him in a hurry and forgot to paint him white." She was old-school British. I don't think she ever even thought of herself as racist, but she definitely didn't like niggers.

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co

Firstly Hi everyone, I accidentally found this site I am/was a member of chimpout.org which is inaccessible at the moment, everything here seems familiar like a twin sibling. I am originally from Texas and now live in the UK with my English husband. I am into restoring classic cars, scuba diving, cooking and flying in our ultralight plane. We live on a small farm where we restore the cars, we have 4 an MGC a 1969 Mini Cooper S a Rover 3500s P6 and our most recently restored Datsun 240z. I have lost a few friends due to the chimpout.org crash and hope to make a few here, I don't really think anyone who was on the other site or here as racist it's just fatigue of the constant bombardment of negro's who feel entitlement and the liberal lefties who don't actually care about them either other than their vote. I don't dislike blacks because they are black it's just their vile attitude, like clothes do not maketh the man neither does colour plenty of other races manage to get along without too much trouble, hate the saying "A person of colour" black isn't a colour it's the absence of colour. I just want a place to vent my excess steam, nearly every commercial is full of them a minority who are over represented by a large margin, I'm sick of BLM and people being "Cancelled" because they don't agree with the libturds principles, as for repatriations blacks have been a burden on white people since before the end of slavery, my husband said "If we had known they would be this much trouble we would have picked the cotton ourselves" he calls them Stool Samples. We can't stand the stupid incoherent babble actual apes make more sense. Blacks are an evolutionary dead end, we evolved they didn't. Thank you for that. Chimpout.org became inaccessible though VPN, while a couple of us could still access the shoutbox one member thought it was just Nord VPN, it wasn't it was every VPN I accessed it though a private browser within an app lock, I hope this is useful info to admin.
Welcome Greasemonkey. We meet again due to the same circumstances. This is a good site as well. A bit touchy about what is considered "violent content" , but that might be the reason CO.org is down. We could definitely express what we'd really like to happen to niggers. I'm going to have to learn to bite my tongue on here 😂. I got flagged for using the term "ass beat" even though in reference to Stacey Abrams getting her "ass beat" in the Governor's race she intends on running in again and not in the literal sense. Nice to hear from you. 👍

H

h8whitelibtards

Good to see you again! Yes, more of us from the other site need to come on here. Hope Diva joins too. Is your avatar you and your hubby?

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Tar Remover

I'm good thank you it was a bit of a shock when .org hit the iceberg. Just getting ready for the big move next month, have you seen my avatar? I'm still figuring this site out speak soon.

GM
HAHAHA!!!!!!