Q: What's the deal with Gary Busey and Potatoes?

DJ StoopNig

The Honorable Reverend Doctor DJ StoopNig, Esquire
Staff member
TLDR: Witch Doctor is the tech admin at a copycat site called chimpout dot org. Much like the actor Gary Busey, Witch Doctor is completely insane. Intolerant is the one who came up with the potato thing, theorizing that Witch Doctor (AKA Gary Busey) was traumatized as a child by being locked in a potato bin.

If you go to chimpout dot org they will read your Private Messages and Gary Busey will most likely access your password. If you go there don't download anything, don't use your real email address, and make sure that you use a unique password. Then wash your hands because you don't know where those weird people have been.

And now, the full story:

When I was still a Red Admin at Dot Org, Witch Doctor was being a shithead and crapping all over me, so I trolled him mercilessly. 🙂

Witch Doctor is a delusional and pathological liar, who claims to be a 6ft 7in Navy SEAL, and his "proof" is a photograph of some SEALS with a circle around one of them. The guy he chose to be himself happens to look like the actor Gary Busey.

BUDS Grad 07_1977.jpg

This coincidence was made even funnier when Witch Doctor, not wanting anyone to know that he wasn't part of an inside joke, claimed falsely to know the real Gary Busey and said that the actor was as normal as himself!

normal like me.png

Witch Doctor has embedded himself in their server and has therefore effectively hijacked the entire Dot Org site. WD has total control over everything and acts like a spoiled brat in order to get his way. If he doesn't get what he wants, WD will pretend to quit and then sit back and watch things unfold using one of his sock puppet accounts that has admin powers.

Here is actual audio of Intolerant, YTISFEDUP, and me that proves everything I have said in this thread is 100% true. It's 45 minutes of us strategizing how to get rid of Witch Doctor after he embedded himself into the server and refused to leave.

( I have software that automatically records all Skype conversations so that it can be used in the radio show. Everyone in this recording knew that they were being recorded).

View media item 7

I stood up to Witch Doctor and tried to get him booted once and for all, which is what eventually got WitchDoctor to ban me. While I was still there, WD claimed that his (non-existent) wife/girlfriend who is a lawyer would use her magic lawyer powers to get the dot com name, thus making WD a hero to all members of dot org!

View media item 5

As you can plainly see, I was the one who obtained the coveted dot com name!

:happynig:

This must have driven WD into new levels of insanity because he saved up his milk money long enough to pay some Indonesian hackers a tidy sum of cash to cyber attack us and take the site down.

IMG_5292.PNG

IMG_5293.PNG

IMG_5294.PNG

IMG_5296.PNG

Intolerant actually started the whole potato thing by theorizing that Witch Doctor's insanity stems from a traumatic childhood incident involving being locked in a potato bin with nothing but potatoes as friends. Naturally, we refer to Dot Org as "the Potato Bin". :nuffins:

the potato thing.png

In fact, here are some photoshops that Intolerant made:

mrs potatohead.jpg

Gary Potatoes.jpg

IMPORTANT WARNING: Witch Doctor reads every private message on the Dot Org site, and he has access to your password.

passwords.png

If you go to chimpout dot org, be very careful and don't download anything. Use a fake/throw away email if you register and make sure that the password you give them is unique to their site only.

Last edited:

UK Darkie Destroyer

Riot Control
Staff member
Yeah that intolerant is a right weasel. I got screenshot of him accusing me of trying and plotting on Skype about trying to take over the site ?!!! How could I possibly do that ? He's completely paranoid and likely insane. Shame because once, many years ago, he was very good and funny, old age has twisted his already warped mind.

Gul Dukat

Riot Control
Staff member
Here's the final private message I sent (on either the plantation or dot org, I forget), I was banned within minutes of sending it.
At the time I was only in contact with Justin Igger by private message, how else would he have known we were talking, Intolerant was reading private messages.

Intol1.jpg

Last edited:

DJ StoopNig

Staff member
Here is the truth about Witch Doctor's claims that he is a Navy SEAL, from Don and Carol Shipley.

My original request:

wd1a.png

1617026093888.png

Response from Carol Shipley:

wd3a.png

This is the real Navy SEAL that Witch Doctor is pretending to be:
larry.jpg

From Don Shipley:

wd2a.png

1617025541251.png

Last edited:

Gul Dukat

Riot Control
Staff member
Shipley, is he the one you see on tv and youtube with the "Stolen Valor" show?
Where he and his wife confront frauds who are outright crazy?

Kagman

ReichsfĂĽhrer
N A I L E D that pathetic weasel.... I'm a former Seabee (reserves) and even from those lowly origins, I thank you for your efforts Make sure you post that everywhere that punkass lurks... let the world know he's the worst kind of fraud... BTW, it's a federal CRIME to make such claims... Stolen Valor....

By the way.... You latched on to this guy like a pit bull and did NOT let go... That must have been a multi year effort and was a worthy cause for sure...

Last edited by a moderator:
X

Xxx

The thing is, you are doxxing a nigger hater. As much as he deserves it, it might set a bad precedent. Your call.

Gul Dukat

Riot Control
Staff member
The thing is, you are doxxing a nigger hater. As much as he deserves it, it might set a bad precedent. Your call.

Thing is James******s may not even be his real name. He lied about being a SEAL, so how much truth is he telling?

Last edited by a moderator:

DJ StoopNig

Staff member
Thing is James *****s may not even be his real name. He lied about being a SEAL, so how much truth is he telling?
Gul is correct. The guy lied about everything from moving his chickens to being the head of the global call center for AOL. Heck, he even bought chimpoutradio.com and has links to my shows on his copycat site! It wasn't until I started making fun of him on the air :lol: that he was forced to stop posting my content on his site.

Anyway, providing readers with the name James*****s doesn't really doxx him even if that is his real name. Out of all of the James *****s in the world, how could you possibly find which one is WD and then prove it in any way? Now, if I provided his address, and his picture, then yeah that would be a pretty shitty thing to, do even to him.

But it doesn't matter what WitchDoctor's real name is, since we know for a fact that the SEAL he was pretending to be is a guy named Larry Barrett. So even if James *****s is his real name, he's still exposed as a liar and a fraud because that's not him in the photograph.

To sum things up, I'm not trying to out him as a nigger hater but as a liar, which he is. People who venture over to his knock off site need to be warned about what he is and what he does with members' privacy. An honest witness brings forth honest evidence, which I have done.

EDIT: OK, I decided to cover up his name (he is a nigger hater, after all). But he's going to stand before God one day and I'll just leave it at that.

Last edited:
X

Xxx

God damn! When I posted about doxxing, I expected the mods to just ignore it, after considering it. Posting it, considering it, and responding just shows how much more intelligent and courteous the people are over here are,
as opposed to the doucheseal and some of his crew. Bravo!

Kagman

ReichsfĂĽhrer
God damn! When I posted about doxxing, I expected the mods to just ignore it, after considering it. Posting it, considering it, and responding just shows how much more intelligent and courteous the people are over here are,
as opposed to the doucheseal and some of his crew. Bravo!
I agree... @DJ StoopNig's postings on the subject have been very measured. I don't know the story between them, but it's clearly not pretty. Given such bombshell disclosures by the Navy, many would go ape-shit and dox this guy into the next millennium. This has been very a measured and appropriate treatment... I'm not sure I'd show such restraint, but then, again, I don't know the full story between the two of them.