Zombie-Looking Tranny Nigger Sex Offender Attempts to Abduct Boy from Elementary School

T

The Truth Sayer

Warning, not for the faint hearted!

Transgender sex offender is seen in creepy mugshot after trying to snatch young boy from elementary school

:vomit:

83959131-13337823-image-a-83_1713819113731.jpg

DePlasmatikon Gibs

Jr. Administration
Staff member
In the surveillance footage, Galligan is seen walking up to the children in the field before running away from him after he tried grabbing them, according to the affidavit.

When Galligan stumbled over a white blanket he was carrying, the child managed to escape. As per the affidavit, he stood up and proceeded towards the youngster.
Now these child predators walk into schools and grab kids, just like niggers walk into stores and grab items.

This is the result of decades of decriminalization, normalization, promotion and encouragement. In non-Western countries the nigger bitch would be dead if he tried this, but I doubt he would even dare to contemplate it.

We need a great reset from sexual perversion, a.k.a. LGBT.

W

Willie T Brown

😳😳 Yowzers! Somebody get Rick Grimes and tell him to bring the Python!

N

Nigger Flambé

That niggers going to be in the hall of fame for best avatars… ugh
And of course he’s part of the trans team, anything for more victim points huh nigger? gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme

S

Strother Martin

While I want to oppose your view, I cannot. I have seen far, far too much evidence to the contrary. Niggers need a firm, steady hand (with a whip in it) to remain anything close to civilized.
... a firm, steady hand with a .... etc'
Just like on the Southern plantations that's the only 'Language' that guarantees there will be no failure to coonmunicate.

I Break Niggers Down

Dat tranny niggah Solomon Galligan with da funny face and sheeeeeeit beed tryna abduct de white keedz and sheeit. Dat sheeit happen in Colorado.

:nigger::nigger::nigger:

Even niggers hate this nigger.