Yugioh: Legacy of the Duelist Link Evolution

Tyrese

Veteran
Anyone play this game on Steam? I'm always looking to get better and test out my decks. For those of you who don't know, Yugioh is a strategy card game, sort of like Magic the Gathering, only a lot faster and with a lot more ways to turn the table on your opponent. Let me know if you'd like to play.

Fireblade

Riot Control
Staff member
Just an aside, can you imagine making a nigger themed TCG (Trading card game)? You could use cards like "Big bucket of chicken" (All your opposing creatures, i.e niggers can not perform any actions for 1 turn) or "500 lb sow" (Removes 1 enemy creature from the playing area)

sxng9

Trustee
About 10-15 years back, I started creating my own nigger-bashing card game, similar to Triple Triad from Final Fantasy VIII using Adobe Flash. You can create your own nigger-bashing game card online and save it on my server. The game was only half finished, because I ran into a limitation with the Flash platform and at that time, I also didn't have as much time to work on it, due to a 40 hour a week job that required me to also work over-time (as needed).

I wanted to go back and re-create the game, but in HTML 5 or maybe use Google Flutter, now that this kind of technology is now available. I wanted the ability to allow people to play using any mobile device or computer, so perhaps Google Flutter would be the best choice at this point without worrying about creating a separate cross-platform for IOS or Android. Also note that if I did create the game and try to publish it on either IOS or Android, I'll definitely get banned and barred with a nigger bashing card game. Using Google Flutter, I can simply just host it online and anyone with a mobile device or on a computer can just visit the site and play it as if it was a game app.

If I ever find the time and motivation to do this, it would be one of my biggest projects.

Tyrese

Veteran
About 10-15 years back, I started creating my own nigger-bashing card game, similar to Triple Triad from Final Fantasy VIII using Adobe Flash. You can create your own nigger-bashing game card online and save it on my server. The game was only half finished, because I ran into a limitation with the Flash platform and at that time, I also didn't have as much time to work on it, due to a 40 hour a week job that required me to also work over-time (as needed).

I wanted to go back and re-create the game, but in HTML 5 or maybe use Google Flutter, now that this kind of technology is now available. I wanted the ability to allow people to play using any mobile device or computer, so perhaps Google Flutter would be the best choice at this point without worrying about creating a separate cross-platform for IOS or Android. Also note that if I did create the game and try to publish it on either IOS or Android, I'll definitely get banned and barred with a nigger bashing card game. Using Google Flutter, I can simply just host it online and anyone with a mobile device or on a computer can just visit the site and play it as if it was a game app.

If I ever find the time and motivation to do this, it would be one of my biggest projects.
Lol do it and I will become a pro player.

Just an aside, can you imagine making a nigger themed TCG (Trading card game)? You could use cards like "Big bucket of chicken" (All your opposing creatures, i.e niggers can not perform any actions for 1 turn) or "500 lb sow" (Removes 1 enemy creature from the playing area)
i might make a thread for nigger themed cards