Yt from Montgomery AL.

hisdivineshadow1972

New here from Montgomery AL, one of the worst hives of Niggerdry in the state. I challenge anyone to live in this city for more than 6 months and not figure out how useless niggers are.
I passed thru Montgomery several times back in the mid to late 80s driving from the corner of northwest Georgia on way to vacation in Gulf Shores, Orange Beach Alabama. I don't remember much about Montgomery as it was always very early in AM when we passed thru.
But I recommend everyone visit the gulf coast of Alabama. Whole state only has like 30 miles of beaches, but they are beautiful.

tanro

I thought Alabama had a long lasting tradition of turning niggers into Christmas Tree decorations?

Oh well, welcome!
Ehh there are still some largely nigger free towns And cities.

But the niggers ruined the Capitol after white flight because of desegregation and outlawing redlining.

Most white land owners left, niggers bought up the property. Trashed it. Once that starts it spreads like cancer. The only parts of the city left worth a shit used to be outside city limits.

New here from Montgomery AL, one of the worst hives of Niggerdry in the state. I challenge anyone to live in this city for more than 6 months and not figure out how useless niggers are.
Challenge declined, North Korea is safer than any evil nigger monkey infested place.

Welcome Aboard::thumbsup:

Hope you enjoy brilliant jokes and news about ugly bootlips niggers, burner trash, their coddlers, and enablers.

hisdivineshadow1972

Until the 1980s there was a small mountain just across state line from me up in northeastern corner of Alabama known as a "sunset" community. Even had a sign on the highway as you went up the mountain saying basically niggers don't get caught here after dark.
Community was called Sand Mountain.
It's still relatively well known for it in the area.
I have never seen niggers in this community, day or night.
But it's a very isolated community and there is hardly anything there.

Nate Higgerz

Until the 1980s there was a small mountain just across state line from me up in northeastern corner of Alabama known as a "sunset" community. Even had a sign on the highway as you went up the mountain saying basically niggers don't get caught here after dark.
Community was called Sand Mountain.
It's still relatively well known for it in the area.
I have never seen niggers in this community, day or night.
But it's a very isolated community and there is hardly anything there.
White man’s last standing lol