You Tube banned this channel ,Vertigo Politix

Uhtred Lothbrok

He hasn't done new content in quite a while. They have the bulk of it on Odysee, for posterity. He kept having to create mirror sites toward the end. There's an interview he did available on the net . It's in print. He talks about the challenges.

He hasn't done new content in quite a while. They have the bulk of it on Odysee, for posterity. He kept having to create mirror sites toward the end. There's an interview he did available on the net . It's in print. He talks about the challenges.
Do you have a link to that interview?

Uhtred Lothbrok

Even though it’s not recent it applies today.
Absolutely, even more so today. VPX has content extremely important for White people to understand. I still rewatch regularly. He has some great "white history" topics he includes as well, just to set the record straight. Yes, everyone here should watch as much VPX, Devon Stack Insomnia Stream, and Way Of The World contents as they have time for. It's like getting a PhD in what is happening AND HAS already happened in this world we live. Complete Inversion.

Dr. Donquarius Harambe

I was subbed to his channel until he disappeared about 4 years ago. Apparently he’s on a different platform now but this new channel is posting his content again! For now.
Please pass it on.
I have to admit, when I’m burning along on my carbon fibre bike (no spandex, no helmet- as God wanted it) and I pass a group of groids? My Aryan DNA lights up light a Christmas tree and I fantasize about slamming my 4lbs u lock across their heads like a three stooges skit.