WTF would anyone watch this? !

IMG_8936.jpeg

Gorilla face
1709951737126.jpeg

Last edited:

Uhtred Lothbrok

The entertainment industry had the fuxation going in high gear when this film came out (around 2009). It won all kinds of awards and got insane media coverage. I never had even an ounce of interest in seeing it. I already nigger fatigue deeply rooted by that time.

The entertainment industry had the fuxation going in high gear when this film came out (around 2009). It won all kinds of awards and got insane media coverage. I never had even an ounce of interest in seeing it. I already nigger fatigue deeply rooted by that time.
Yeah I think i remember that back then.
I wonder if that thing is still around

hisdivineshadow1972

Yep it sounds like a typical nigger story....

Pregnant by her own father for the second time, 16-year-old Claireece "Precious" Jones (Gabourey Sidibe) can neither read nor write and suffers constant abuse at the hands of her vicious mother (Mo'Nique). Precious instinctively sees a chance to turn her life around when she is offered the opportunity to transfer to an alternative school. Under the patient, firm guidance of her new teacher, Ms. Rain (Paula Patton), Precious begins the journey from oppression to self-determination.