why jigaboos act the way they act

i really wish liberals would come out of denial about why jigaboos act the way they act. they say ''the reason why black people are so violent, rude, and why they created ghetto culture is because of White people. it's the White man's fault. the White man gave them PTSD. how theyre acting is a response to all of the trauma theyve been put through''

every single little thing is the White man's fault, even 100+ years after slavery. even after a century has passed, even after a CENTURY of blacks being free, all of their problems can STILL be blamed on the White man.

this is BS. the reason why blacks act the way they act is because human races have different personalities, it's the same way with dog breeds. pit bulls are violent, while on the other hand, king charles spaniels are calm. 🐶 the reason why blacks are the way they are and why they act so drastically different from Whites is because of nature, not because of the White man. most blacks are ghetto, violent, rude, and thuggish by nature, it comes naturally to them. im not saying all, but the vast majority are.

when will liberals come out of denial about this? when will liberals acknowledge the fact that races of people act different and race is a factor in some aspects of your personality? when will liberals wake up to this obvious reality about race? i refuse to believe that the jigaboo personality is the White man's fault. they are free, they are not in chains anymore. what they do today is their choice, theyre choosing to be a bunch of degenerate criminal thugs.

If you ever get in a debate with a liberal about this, cite to fact. Gene called MAOA in the DNA. Causes disproportionate amounts of aggression. Guess who has greater distribution of MAOA? If you said niggers, you just won yourself a cigar!

DePlasmatikon Gibs

Jr. Administration
Staff member
There are no Whites in Africa yet African countries are the worst in the world in terms of violence, wars, atrocities, poverty and (non)human development. Unfortunately, if you relate this fact to shitlibs they'll reply that Africa is the way it is because of colonial exploitation (racism).

You can't debate these people because they have withdrawn into a belief system which is immune to rational arguments. They believe everything is racist and racism is the cause of everything. This is their religion and there is no arguing against it.

theHangman

White liberals are brainwashed by agents and actors of the Chinese Communist Party who are seeding discontent and division in the west and America in particular to undermine and weaken our civilization.

When you argue with a liberal online they're either unknowingly poisoned from regurgitating Communist propaganda propagated by these bad-faith agents, or are knowingly operating in bad faith on the CCP payroll. That's why you can't convince them of anything.

cAn

i really wish liberals would come out of denial about why jigaboos act the way they act. they say ''the reason why black people are so violent, rude, and why they created ghetto culture is because of White people. it's the White man's fault. the White man gave them PTSD. how theyre acting is a response to all of the trauma theyve been put through''

every single little thing is the White man's fault, even 100+ years after slavery. even after a century has passed, even after a CENTURY of blacks being free, all of their problems can STILL be blamed on the White man.

this is BS. the reason why blacks act the way they act is because human races have different personalities, it's the same way with dog breeds. pit bulls are violent, while on the other hand, king charles spaniels are calm. 🐶 the reason why blacks are the way they are and why they act so drastically different from Whites is because of nature, not because of the White man. most blacks are ghetto, violent, rude, and thuggish by nature, it comes naturally to them. im not saying all, but the vast majority are.

when will liberals come out of denial about this? when will liberals acknowledge the fact that races of people act different and race is a factor in some aspects of your personality? when will liberals wake up to this obvious reality about race? i refuse to believe that the jigaboo personality is the White man's fault. they are free, they are not in chains anymore. what they do today is their choice, theyre choosing to be a bunch of degenerate criminal thugs.
The liberals will spew out whatever nonsense they're programmed to believe. A large part of the reason for their behavior is instilled in them by their own society. They're taught, by members of their own race, that having a desire to succeed in life and perform well in school are considered "too white". And the problem now is that they're still too damn stupid realize this. So if they want to keep getting run over by the same train (generation after generation) then they will never succeed in the game of life.

YT is not the cause of their failures; they are.

Last edited:

Lawn Jockey

On the flipside of this, some White conservatives say niggers act out because they've been spoiled by all the coddling and hand-outs from liberals and if the sides were reversed Whites would do the same. They cite the fact that niggers had less kids out of wedlock than Whites prior to 1960. I tell them Africa doesn't have welfare and they kill and rape over there and tell them about Liberia and that it has a constitution like the US but is Detroit on steroids. I also tell them about Haiti, Rhodesia and South Africa. I tell them niggers were better pre-1960 because Whitey and Jim Crowe kept them in line. I tell them when niggers are left to their own devices they will revert to their savage nature because that's the way they prefer to be. I tell this to a friend of mine who's super-smart about everything else but the true nature of niggers. When I tell him this it's silence. I'm conservative BTW. I DO think the truth is starting get out a little bit. I once believed it was nurture over nature too. Libtard coddling has just pored gasoline on an already existing fire.

Nate Higgerz

On the flipside of this, some White conservatives say niggers act out because they've been spoiled by all the coddling and hand-outs from liberals and if the sides were reversed Whites would do the same. They cite the fact that niggers had less kids out of wedlock than Whites prior to 1960. I tell them Africa doesn't have welfare and they kill and rape over there and tell them about Liberia and that it has a constitution like the US but is Detroit on steroids. I also tell them about Haiti, Rhodesia and South Africa. I tell them niggers were better pre-1960 because Whitey and Jim Crowe kept them in line. I tell them when niggers are left to their own devices they will revert to their savage nature because that's the way they prefer to be. I tell this to a friend of mine who's super-smart about everything else but the true nature of niggers. When I tell him this it's silence. I'm conservative BTW. I DO think the truth is starting get out a little bit. I once believed it was nurture over nature too. Libtard coddling has just pored gasoline on an already existing fire.

Oh, your friend knows it too. He’s just trying to do the typical liberal tactic of appearing morally superior by either not commenting or going on a full blown nigger loving tirade. That’s why he stays quiet. But I promise you that deep down inside of him he knows you are right, specially when he stumbles upon TNB.

Nigger fatigue is real and I believe a lot of people are finally seeing the light. Specially the ones that are directly affected by diversity hires or lose their jobs over a chimp’s incompetence.

Lawn Jockey

Oh, your friend knows it too. He’s just trying to do the typical liberal tactic of appearing morally superior by either not commenting or going on a full blown nigger loving tirade. That’s why he stays quiet. But I promise you that deep down inside of him he knows you are right, specially when he stumbles upon TNB.

Nigger fatigue is real and I believe a lot of people are finally seeing the light. Specially the ones that are directly affected by diversity hires or lose their jobs over a chimp’s incompetence.
He's super-ultra conservative and a very hard-nosed individual and he's calls them "niggers", but he thinks that there's a difference between black people and niggers. I tell him magic negroes like Clarence Thomas are extremely rare. The ones that seem cool will stab you in the back when they're around their own kind. I told him they still run around naked with bones in their noses and practicing cannibalism and living in mudhuts todaym in Africa. Everything they have is because of the White man's ingenuity.

Nate Higgerz

He's super-ultra conservative and a very hard-nosed individual and he's calls them "niggers", but he thinks that there's a difference between black people and niggers. I tell him magic negroes like Clarence Thomas are extremely rare. The ones that seem cool will stab you in the back when they're around their own kind. I told him they still run around naked with bones in their noses and practicing cannibalism and living in mudhuts todaym in Africa. Everything they have is because of the White man's ingenuity.
Well said!

There is no difference. They’re like parrots. Some can mimic humans pretty well. Others? Not quite.

But it’s all nigger deep down.

Jivin' Jigaboo

"The ones that seem cool will stab you in the back when they're around their own kind" You can Never trust a NIGGER and at all times "When Around BLACKS, NEVER RELAX!!!

Jivin' Jigaboo

JIGABOOS act the way they do because of their Feral and Savage, defective African genetics. JIGABOOS are a broken race beyond repair and
no amount of Liberal rationalizing their misbehavior or any attempt to assimilate them into a moral human society by trying to educate
them will make them truly civilized, mild and docile. JIGABOOS are not human and are not meant to coexist in a civilized society. Trying to
domesticate JIGABOOS will result in an epic failure.🐒

Last edited:

Black Gorilla Jr.

Some libtards (limosine liberals) say what they do simply because they are playing the system for a paycheck.. look at that joe biden that said in the 90’s he didnt want his kids going to a jungle nigger school… its only the dumbest libtards at the bottom that dont get it.

But i think now that after blm , niggers are even more out of control and a great awakening is happening.

Lawn Jockey

Oh yeah, when they are handed a 6 figure job or an abundance in gibs they can mimic humans but when push comes to shove they go right back to law of the jungle.
That's true, look at all the rich sports ball and Hollywood niggers. They still act like ghetto thugs That totally destroys the libtard myth that it's poverty that causes crime. No, it's niggers that cause crime.