White Genocide story by Marvel

G

Great White Lord

I hope nobody felt misled by the title but I tried to come up with the most honest title for this and this is the best that I could think of. In 2001 Marvel published four Millennial Visions issue and the concept is simple: each artist think of a vision with any Marvel characters and groups. One of them (a nigger of course) came with The Champions and the story was an astronaut of Apollo 13 came from the moon with a virus that attached to the astronaut's suit. The virus killed everyone with light skin so niggers were spared because of their dark skin. A group of niggers super-heroes banded together as The Black Champions. Like I said this idea came from a nigger.

Imagine if a white artist came up with a black genocide story and Marvel published it, it would be called racist but since it is a white genocide story made by a nigger, nobody saw wrong with it. And by nobody I meant nigger-lovers.

Here is the story in question

https://comiconlinefree.net/marvel-universe-millennial-visions/issue-Full/13

AAPI Free Speech

Welcome to the Planet of the Apes. They are now mainstream. Turn on the TV they are twerking and throwing up Xs in the Olympics, crying about mental illness, shuckin' and jivin'. Turn on the radio they are ookin and eekin. Monkey politicians and their nigger logic. Due to global niggerisation, we have now entered Monkey World.

We have a few States left to draw the line. I'm focused on WV. They need rich Conservative retirees with money to spend. Good land requires good amenities. Simply boosting the economy won't stop greedy niggers from entering the State. The nigger drug trade is like McDonalds, a national franchise. McNiggers will enter the state and infest urban areas like college towns and business districts.

How do we keep WV nigger free I wonder?

Negrofrei

Marvel makes the cheesiest stories
Welcome to the Planet of the Apes. They are now mainstream. Turn on the TV they are twerking and throwing up Xs in the Olympics, crying about mental illness, shuckin' and jivin'. Turn on the radio they are ookin and eekin. Monkey politicians and their nigger logic. Due to global niggerisation, we have now entered Monkey World.

We have a few States left to draw the line. I'm focused on WV. They need rich Conservative retirees with money to spend. Good land requires good amenities. Simply boosting the economy won't stop greedy niggers from entering the State. The nigger drug trade is like McDonalds, a national franchise. McNiggers will enter the state and infest urban areas like college towns and business districts.

How do we keep WV nigger free I wonder?
As long as people want to have public transportation, you will have niggers. The only constant across all nigger areas is public transportation. Just find an area that is too steep to have public transportation. Urban areas are not worth owning property in. They tax you just to keep worthless niggers living in the town. You are supporting worthless niggers by buying urban land.

I hope nobody felt misled by the title but I tried to come up with the most honest title for this and this is the best that I could think of. In 2001 Marvel published four Millennial Visions issue and the concept is simple: each artist think of a vision with any Marvel characters and groups. One of them (a nigger of course) came with The Champions and the story was an astronaut of Apollo 13 came from the moon with a virus that attached to the astronaut's suit. The virus killed everyone with light skin so niggers were spared because of their dark skin. A group of niggers super-heroes banded together as The Black Champions. Like I said this idea came from a nigger.

Imagine if a white artist came up with a black genocide story and Marvel published it, it would be called racist but since it is a white genocide story made by a nigger, nobody saw wrong with it. And by nobody I meant nigger-lovers.

White Genocide???..LMAO!!! SHITCAGO, DETOILET, SOWETO, KINGSTON JAMAICA, SAO PAULO. And all of the most dangerous cities and places in the world are the ones with large Nigger populations, Niggers wipe themselves out.

Africa has a high prevalence of civil wars and this is commonly attributed to the ethnic diversity of its countries. This inference seems self-evident to many, given that African rebel movements almost always are ethnically defined. Ethnic identities and hatred are thus seen as the cause of violent conflict.

1628188222575.png
:pointing:

KalEl51

Trustee

Did Ta-Nehisi Coates write that shit?

G

Great White Lord

Did Ta-Nehisi Coates write that shit?
No. It was Georges Jeanty, a nigger of course. What's even worse is that the two editors who were okaying this were two white guys who are obviously nigger lovers. If I was the editor I would have refused this story on the grounds that the message in the story is that Georges Jeanty clearly wishes for the white race to be wiped out and that only niggers lives on the planet.

KalEl51

Trustee
No. It was Georges Jeanty, a nigger of course. What's even worse is that the two editors who were okaying this were two white guys who are obviously nigger lovers. If I was the editor I would have refused this story on the grounds that the message in the story is that Georges Jeanty clearly wishes for the white race to be wiped out and that only niggers lives on the planet.
I’m mainly a DC guy, and they have gone full retard, just like Marvel. I’ve canceled all my subscriptions, and have just been picking up pre nineties stuff. It’s unreadable shit now.

G

Great White Lord

I’m mainly a DC guy, and they have gone full retard, just like Marvel. I’ve canceled all my subscriptions, and have just been picking up pre nineties stuff. It’s unreadable shit now.
I have given up on both Marvel and DC. Marvel doesn't have an idea of what they are doing as they keep improvising as they go. I enjoy DC now and then but they tend to reboot their universe every 5 years or so.