When will White sluts LEARN?

GeorgeFloyd

I went to school with this NIGGER. It hated whites. Amazing how it shacked up and "killt" one. Garbage

Last edited:

ThePakMan-G

WB_VOICE-20181229-A-PG1-CV29CDMURDER_5-7794877

Stupid nigger and burner

1488NiggerHater

Such women never learn; according to Gustave LeBon, they cannot think rationally.

Women like my work colleague always run away when I bring up some political issues (they bring on all the time political issues in spite of me). I don't even talk about hard topics like Joo's, race or WW2. Women are totally obsessive fanatics about everything they believe in. For example, there are no liberal women, there are only extremist liberal women. In the Middle Ages, women were even punished if they became too fanatically Christian. You just shouldn't see women as intelligent. They only think in a primitive way, they ONLY think emotionally. That's why women are so bad at math and don't understand technology (computers, tools, cars, etc.).

Otto von Weiniger said: " Even the worst male character ist way better than the best female character."

1488NiggerHater

Wait a second.... You're starting to make ladies sound like, well you know 🙈 🙉
You know why our satanic enemies promote feminism?!
Not all women are evil and stupid. But we will be doomed to repeat fatality mistakes if we don't learn from History.
There is a reason why the Bible says the so-called first woman "Eve" betrayed God.
M429819f.jpg

There is a reason why the ancient Greeks spoke of the first woman, Pandora, as a traitor who spread all the evil in the world.
74cff4fb157c4131cd3e696118e7141c.jpg

This is not about being anti-women.But who you tend to believe:
your ancestors who belong to your family and warn you from experience about dangerous feminism?

Or would you rather believe your Marxist enemies who want to exterminate your race, defend child molesters, bring in millions of niggers and promote feminism?
Like I said I'm not against feminity I'm against Feminism, because of women behaving:

Nate Higgerz

She was probably dating the nigger because it’s the trendy thing to do nowadays. All to score “likes” and “follows” on social media.

Dating a nigger is akin to planking back in the day. Incredibly stupid and dangerous, but still done in the name of social acceptance/praise.

I went to school with this NIGGER. It hated whites. Amazing how it shacked up and "killt" one. Garbage

Because sheboons are ugly, combative, and vile like niggers only hair hats tell them apart.

1714052913468.png