When will it end?

As much as I enjoy black on black crime,once again niggers have ruined another white institution.Not that I ever watch the Oscars but the monkey slap keeps being shown over and over on the news.It's like watching an animal planet documentary where the alpha male has to display it's dominance over the troop.When's this shit gonna end?When civility is completely wiped off the face of the earth.

As much as I enjoy black on black crime,once again niggers have ruined another white institution.Not that I ever watch the Oscars but the monkey slap keeps being shown over and over on the news.It's like watching an animal planet documentary where the alpha male has to display it's dominance over the troop.When's this shit gonna end?When civility is completely wiped off the face of the earth.
The Oscars monkey slap is complete apefirmative action diversity hire is a waste of time, niggers will always resort to their wild jungle behavior and discriminate among themselves. They are also jealous of each other. They are incapable of being civilized.

1649533771941.png

We know the truth...:chimp:

DJ StoopNig

The Honorable Reverend Doctor DJ StoopNig, Esquire
Staff member
First they complained that the Oscars were too White. Then they turned the whole thing into a niggerfest, and it became Late Night at the Apollo. Even the most cultured and groomed niggers can't overcome their nature.

BCDirt

I'm going to narrate the exact story with links just to illustrate how crazy it is.

In August of 2019, Popeyes was forced to announce that it had run out of the chicken used to make its famous chicken sandwich: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...dy-panic-popeyes-has-run-out-of-the-sandwich/

Of course, the concept of limited supply was lost on niggers:

Not everyone got the memo. Five adults with a baby headed to a Popeyes in Houston’s southeast at about 9 p.m. Monday to order chicken sandwiches at the drive-through, employees told ABC 13. Informed that item was unavailable, the group tried to enter the store, leaving the child in a car.

Staff were able to lock the group out, police told the news station, but a man in the group brandished a pistol and “demanded” the item that has generated massive buzz for the fast-food chain this month. A manager repeated that they were sold out, and the group eventually fled.

Of course the nigger buck did not understand the concept of the store simply not having the needed supplies to make it the chiggum sammich, so it went full ape and pulled out its gun in the desperate hope of meeting its short sighted desire. This is the type of behavior that could only be expected from a full blown ape. No human being acts this way.

Last edited: