Whats your worst nigger-movie?

1488NiggerHater

I saw some yaers ago the movie "Machine Gun Preacher" with the Leonidas actor Gerard Butler. This movie (based on Real life) tell us how great a fucking nigger-lover fights for niggers in aperica.

He thinks he is a good guy. In spite of the fact that the movie dont gloss over anything. The white preacher gives up everything for these niggers, he dont gives a shit for his own family anymore.

The preacher drives his brother into suicide because of these niggers from aperica.

Screenshot_20230227-011339_Chrome.jpg

In the scene before he nearly killed his own daughter when she just asked him "why do you love those black kids more than me?"

At the end of this movie this liberal psychopath looks like a hero.

But Im sure that many people watching this shit movie, knows that a guy who killed his brother a good brother who total honor him, and nearly attacked his own daughter IS NOT A DAMN HERO.

He is just a leftist parasite and a liberal monster!

I saw some yaers ago the movie "Machine Gun Preacher" with the Leonidas actor Gerard Butler. This movie (based on Real life) tell us how great a fucking nigger-lover fights for niggers in aperica.

He thinks he is a good guy. In spite of the fact that the movie dont gloss over anything. The white preacher gives up everything for these niggers, he dont gives a shit for his own family anymore.

The preacher drives his brother into suicide because of these niggers from aperica.

View attachment 25593

In the scene before he nearly killed his own daughter when she just asked him "why do you love those black kids more than me?"

But Im sure that many people watching this shit movie, knows that a guy who killed his brother a good brother who total honor him, and nearly attacked his own daughter IS NOT A DAMN HERO.

I don't watch niggers in movies!..I would not know.

He just wanted to murder "people", like all lefties, and get away with it and receive unearned admiration and "honors". All virtue cuckoos do this, most remain "non-violent" themselves, they prefer to use their agitated niggers and other pavlovian trained proxies for that.

View attachment 25593

This is one of the movies which promoted they are the same as us, lie and nigger love.
Produced when Martin Looting Kong, Monkey X, and the commie beast's black panthers started their bollocks.

6de40201-4921-4295-b0f5-e3ee82d05b1f.jpg

Go back to Africa and starve ungrateful black
bastards.

:gorrila3:

This is one of the movies which promoted they are the same as us, lie and nigger love.
Produced when Martin Looting Kong, Monkey X, and the commie beast's black panthers started their bollocks.

6de40201-4921-4295-b0f5-e3ee82d05b1f.jpg

Go back to Africa and starve ungrateful black
bastards.

:gorrila3:
All this nigger worship started back in the 60s with films like...Guess whos coming to nigger & They call me Mister Nig.

Attachments

• Guess Nigger.jpg
    Guess Nigger.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Mr Nig.jpg
    Mr Nig.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 0

Luka hates jigaboos

View attachment 25593

A useless nigger lover bring made out to be a hero..... every day! I think i hate nigger lovers more than I hate niggers. I can't decide. I wouldn't piss on either one if their guts were on fire

sandra

View attachment 25593

Training Day

YTlover

Niggers can be very entertaining, however; the wort nigger movie ever made is Mandingo. This celluloid filth ex tolls the obamanimal act of coalburning.

1488NiggerHater

"A time to kill" is also one of the worst Nigger movies ever made. I was a teenager who knew this movie was against us.
MV5BMjA0ODczNzQ0Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODI3NzY3MTE@._V1_.jpg

A silly guy told me he loved this movie "because it's against child molesters".

I taught him, "It's NOT against child molesters because Hollywood BELONGS to pedophiles. You've never heard of Correy Feldman? This film is against whites only.

>>>A white Republican American raped a black girl?<<<

This total trash story was supposed to be against child molesters??? "

He got it because everyone knows Hollywood has never made a movie against pedophile monsters!

A director who tried to make a movie against child molesters called "Law Abiding Citizen" was fired by these hook-nosed Hollywood moguls.

MV5BMjM3MDNkMDgtOWI4OS00YjljLTk4MjUtZTc4ZDM2OTBmMjIwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTAzNzk5Mjcx._V1_.jpg

They don't like anti-child rapist movies so they censored and changed the whole story. On the one hand, the director's origin story is: "The father killed all who deserved to die". On the other hand, the hooknosed fake version shows us how this shitty system defeats the victims, especially this poor white Caucasian father who was just trying to avenge his raped and murdered daughter.

But "A time to kill" is really disgusting hate propaganda. It's so full of venom against hard-working ordinary American citizens. Movies like this should actually be banned.

Attachments

• MV5BMjA0ODczNzQ0Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODI3NzY3MTE@._V1_.jpg
    MV5BMjA0ODczNzQ0Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODI3NzY3MTE@._V1_.jpg
    7.4 MB · Views: 2
  • MV5BMjM3MDNkMDgtOWI4OS00YjljLTk4MjUtZTc4ZDM2OTBmMjIwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTAzNzk5Mjcx._V1_.jpg
    MV5BMjM3MDNkMDgtOWI4OS00YjljLTk4MjUtZTc4ZDM2OTBmMjIwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTAzNzk5Mjcx._V1_.jpg
    402 KB · Views: 2
Last edited: