What possessed me to eat at Popeye's Chicken?

DinduHater

This one's my fault. I had a lapse in judgement due to being extremely fatigued and famished. After working 15 hours straight with no lunch break, only bottled water, I decided I didn't want to go to the grocery and cook dinner, rather get something now. Popeye's Chicken was right there, and I hadn't had it in a while, so fuck it. This is exactly how I expected it to go:

Pulled up, and I hear a nigger (because they had a black voice) say, "HOLD ON" ... about 2 minutes later, "GO AHEAD". No manners, to be expected. "I'd like a 3 piece dinner with mashed potatoes and Pepsi." "WHAT SIDE" ... "mashed potatoes?" ... "WHAT TO DRANK?" ... I'm wondering why the hostile tone, and forgetful service, but obliged, "Pepsi please". "ORIGINAL OR SPICY". "Spicy please". "WE OUT, IT'S GONNA BE A 15 MINUTE WAIT". "Original is fine". "PULL FORWARD".

*me in line, exasperated from the day, pondering, patience worn thin, still holding tight to manners and civility*
(I worked in the ghetto all day. I had niggers walking up to me all day rudely demanding money. "Lemme get 2 dollas". "No sir". "Pshhh". That whole exchange. I see BLACK LIVES MATTER signs everywhere. I see BLACK OWNED BUSINESS signs everywhere. I see NIGGERS everywhere. I just need dinner to not suck. Please.)

At the window:
Window opens, and a portly female silverback holds out her hand while looking at her screen, without saying a word. I hand her my card. Window slams shut. Fine. Window opens, fat rude baboon hands me my card. I say "thank you", and the window slams. She's still standing there, with her (silver) back to me, blocking most of the light from within from reaching the outside world. I hear a horn honk behind me, because I'm obviously a piece of shit for taking too long to receive my meal. Window opens a long moment later and a bag of food is shoved into my face, and the door slams in the middle of my customary "thank you". I set it in my passenger seat, and ask loud enough for her to hear if I can have my drink. She opens the window and says "HUH". "Can I have my drink please?". "UH, YOU DIN'T ORDER NO DRANK, THAS ERXTRA". "I ordered the dinner, and asked for a Pepsi. I'll pay for the drink again, if that's what I have to do". She slams window again, and calls over this hilariously hideous tranny negro baboon to fill a drink. It takes suspiciously long to fill, and the window once again opens, shoves drink, and slams with no courtesy whatsoever. It's watery Dr. Pepper. THANKS NIGGERS!

At home:

The chicken is so bad it's barely edible. Hard as a rock, stale and dry. Mashed potatoes have one little brown dot of gravy hate fucked right in the middle like an ivory tit that just nipple fucked a gorilla's turdcutter. Lesson learned.

Despite this, I continue to provide services and craftsmanship on a daily basis through my hard work, even when in the shitty, nasty angry ghetto because I'm better than niggers. I despise niggers, and I give them everything. Every possible interaction I have with poop skins sucks tremendously. I give every single one of them a chance to just be civil, but they blow it every time, and it wears at me. Every interaction with black people I have involves sacrificing my own happiness or tranquility, in order to advantage or please them. This is why I continue to be racist as fuck and hate niggers with everything inside of me.

chimper321

The chicken is so bad it's barely edible. Hard as a rock, stale and dry. Mashed potatoes have one little brown dot of gravy hate fucked right in the middle
You got the chiggun that was sitting under the lamp all day meanwhile the fat boon was woofing down the good stuff. I'm surprised the nigger didnt just put chicken bones in the bag. Probably mashed the potatoes under her jiggly arm pit. If you dont get massive diarrhea I would consider this a victory. But yeah dont go back again

apesON2hands

This one's my fault. I had a lapse in judgement due to being extremely fatigued and famished. After working 15 hours straight with no lunch break, only bottled water, I decided I didn't want to go to the grocery and cook dinner, rather get something now. Popeye's Chicken was right there, and I hadn't had it in a while, so fuck it. This is exactly how I expected it to go:

Pulled up, and I hear a nigger (because they had a black voice) say, "HOLD ON" ... about 2 minutes later, "GO AHEAD". No manners, to be expected. "I'd like a 3 piece dinner with mashed potatoes and Pepsi." "WHAT SIDE" ... "mashed potatoes?" ... "WHAT TO DRANK?" ... I'm wondering why the hostile tone, and forgetful service, but obliged, "Pepsi please". "ORIGINAL OR SPICY". "Spicy please". "WE OUT, IT'S GONNA BE A 15 MINUTE WAIT". "Original is fine". "PULL FORWARD".

*me in line, exasperated from the day, pondering, patience worn thin, still holding tight to manners and civility*
(I worked in the ghetto all day. I had niggers walking up to me all day rudely demanding money. "Lemme get 2 dollas". "No sir". "Pshhh". That whole exchange. I see BLACK LIVES MATTER signs everywhere. I see BLACK OWNED BUSINESS signs everywhere. I see NIGGERS everywhere. I just need dinner to not suck. Please.)

At the window:
Window opens, and a portly female silverback holds out her hand while looking at her screen, without saying a word. I hand her my card. Window slams shut. Fine. Window opens, fat rude baboon hands me my card. I say "thank you", and the window slams. She's still standing there, with her (silver) back to me, blocking most of the light from within from reaching the outside world. I hear a horn honk behind me, because I'm obviously a piece of shit for taking too long to receive my meal. Window opens a long moment later and a bag of food is shoved into my face, and the door slams in the middle of my customary "thank you". I set it in my passenger seat, and ask loud enough for her to hear if I can have my drink. She opens the window and says "HUH". "Can I have my drink please?". "UH, YOU DIN'T ORDER NO DRANK, THAS ERXTRA". "I ordered the dinner, and asked for a Pepsi. I'll pay for the drink again, if that's what I have to do". She slams window again, and calls over this hilariously hideous tranny negro baboon to fill a drink. It takes suspiciously long to fill, and the window once again opens, shoves drink, and slams with no courtesy whatsoever. It's watery Dr. Pepper. THANKS NIGGERS!

At home:

The chicken is so bad it's barely edible. Hard as a rock, stale and dry. Mashed potatoes have one little brown dot of gravy hate fucked right in the middle like an ivory tit that just nipple fucked a gorilla's turdcutter. Lesson learned.

Despite this, I continue to provide services and craftsmanship on a daily basis through my hard work, even when in the shitty, nasty angry ghetto because I'm better than niggers. I despise niggers, and I give them everything. Every possible interaction I have with poop skins sucks tremendously. I give every single one of them a chance to just be civil, but they blow it every time, and it wears at me. Every interaction with black people I have involves sacrificing my own happiness or tranquility, in order to advantage or please them. This is why I continue to be racist as fuck and hate niggers with everything inside of me.
i can relate to you.
stop by a grocery store. it gives you a little breather after that long day. it takes almost as long and you can atleast see what you get.

Last edited:

KalEl51

Trustee

At the window:

At home:

. It's watery Dr. Pepper. Now with semen, spit, and probably a booger.