What is your most hated Nigger Song!!

PizzaCat

What is your most hated Nigger Song!!...Mine is that Uncle Ben Nigger Louis Armstrong ( What a Wonderful world)...Yeh..A Wonderful world for the out of Control apes in our Cities!

I think that just about nails it for me too. Heard that song at a grocery store last week I was thinking god this sucks fack this moronic mushmouth illiterate retard nigger drooling out the side of its blubber lips, you can just hear the bootlips getting in the way, is it half OD'd on opiates or what? It's so retarded sounding it was making me feel retarded just listening to it! In what alternate clown world dimension was this crap ever made popular? I mean is your record player broken and going too slow or just your brain, nigger...
Certainly you'd have to be on some serious drugs to vibe with that song.
I grew up seeing it in some movies where it is played "ironically" like when they'res a field of dead bodies from a war or whatever. Always thought it must have been some real old timer music that was a fad back then and I just don't understand why.

Another song I really hate is by that nigger "Whitey on the moon" ... nigger is complaining of course that it needs more free gibs while white people are making a scientific advance it cares nothing about of course because its a stupid nigger...

Funny thing yesterday bought some Uncle Ben's rice and they have renamed it just "Ben's" ... I guess uncle sounded too much like uncle Tom.. and the woketardness and nigger pandering just never ends.:rsp:

What is your most hated Nigger Song!!...Mine is that Uncle Ben Nigger Louis Armstrong ( What a Wonderful world)...Yeh..A Wonderful world for the out of Control apes in our Cities!

I hate cRap noise and the nigger full of self pity...

It's been a long
A long time coming
But I know a change gonna come
Oh, yes it will...

The dunce lazy urban pavement monkeys, can't invent anything low lives, always feeling sorry themselves. The vermin even blame humans for their never ending tribal gang violence.

PizzaCat

There was a nigger who would play this song and drive up and down my street in the early 2000's. I always associate it with that dumb nigger:

I lived in a high Mexican area in Utah at that time and those Mexicans LOVED that song and also Nelly Air force ones. There was not one mexican in the town who did not own both those CD's and played them at every opportunity.
Because they played those in the nightclub and they wanted to be like the coolest wiggers in the club type of thing.

Official video? LOL

PizzaCat

Holy Lori Lightfoot frog eyed Jigaboo, that is truly one creepy looking coon.
Corn hoolio Coolio, corn rows jungle bunny...
speaking of worlds ugliest niggers (and that is saying A LOT... there is some seriously stiff coonptetion)
we are getting into Whoopi Goldberg / Bidens new niggersow Ketanji Jackscoon territory
Can you imagine if the first nigger you ever saw was one of these crazy ugly jigaboos you would probably think they were straight from Satan's bowels.
True science fact -- Satan scratched his Jock itch after 30 days in the swamp and the slimy spores fell to earth and grew into niggers.

I remember this garbage and all the fuss made about this Lil monkey crying down a mic way back in 69 when humans were brainwashed to feel sorry for niggers and made to believe they are great musicians because they have a natural rhythm. Fact the disco fucks are pure evil they aren't happy go lucky "We ought to bake a sunshine cake"nice folk.

1649103548763.png

Diana Ross Upside Down and Respect both are repetitive nigger drivel. Trust niggers to "axe" for respect and I can't stand Gladys Knight Midnight train to Georgia I wish it was an boat to Africa she really gets on my pips. Niggers always had to think up superior names like the Supremes, Four Tops, The Stylistics and Five Star because of their inane sense of inferiority because they are inferior in every sense of the word.
Gladys Knight Midnight train to Georgia I wish it was an boat to Africa....:rofllg: