Were you a member of Chimpout Version 1 from 2008 on? Tell us about it!

F

fknstr

Tell us who you were and when you joined. We would love to hear about it!
I lurked around the site for about 5 years. I thought it belonged to Shelly. One day, about 6 months ago I joined. I had read the rules but couldn't help mentioning how niggers were the "you know who's" favorite pets. Immediately banned. No problem. Just happened upon your site. I'll probably lurk here, reading all the posts. Not much for any kind of social media. I'm banned for life from most. Everybody is scared shitless to use the word bigger. I'm 62 and I don't give a fuck. My name was fknstr.

Tyrese

Veteran
Old name was Tyrese. I believe I joined around 2009. That was way back before all of the internet censorship, and Chimpout would actually pop up in a lot of Google searches. I basically joined because Chimpout is the #1 nigger bashing website on the internet, and, at the time, it seemed to have way more active members than any of the other sites. Videos of niggers chimping out were posted multiple times per day. The nigger crime section was always overflowing. You could talk about computers and video games if you wanted. Lots of us talked on Skype and Steam. I remember talking to UK Darkie Destroyer for a while on Skype, he is hilarious. I'm so glad this place is back.

Yes. I posted as Hye Yellow. One of my favorite threads was the saga of "Satan", a black kid who was adopted by his wife's stepmother. The kid was constantly in trouble and going to jail, and it was one of the longest, continuing threads. I would love to have a copy of that thread.

My other favorite thread was "I watched a negroe die today", which was about a Harley rider who was passed by a nig on a stolen sport bike which the negroe then crashed and goodified himself. I would also love to see that thread.

Gul Dukat

Riot Control
Staff member
Yes. I posted as Hye Yellow. One of my favorite threads was the saga of "Satan", a black kid who was adopted by his wife's stepmother. The kid was constantly in trouble and going to jail, and it was one of the longest, continuing threads. I would love to have a copy of that thread.

My other favorite thread was "I watched a negroe die today", which was about a Harley rider who was passed by a nig on a stolen sport bike which the negroe then crashed and goodified himself. I would also love to see that thread.
I have the Satan thread if you want.
That thread is why so many people, including myself signed up, back then.

Satan, Chewy & the Miser. I remember that was one of the best stories ever; I do not remember the OP except he had a predator face for his avatar. There also was that story with the teenaper who got cheated by his CB and out came a blonde baby but he was made to believe he really was the dady and he would be so proud of himself. I believe that was from NotThatGuy. He also had a series of funny stories.
:thumbs:

Gul Dukat

Riot Control
Staff member
1621047020649.png

1621047031503.png

1621047042897.png

1621047075569.png

That's the first half.

Monkeybash

Veteran
I joined in early 2009. I wonder what could've happened in January of that year that would make me sign up? :rofllg:

I really enjoyed reading the More Miserable Crap stories. That guy was awesome.

S

Spartan Warrior

Tell us who you were and when you joined. We would love to hear about it!
Yes. I was Spartan Warrior.
Can't remember the year, but it was before 2010.
On a whim I just typed chimpout.com and lo and behold, I'm here !!

I'm looking for a 1906 ? 1908 ? Communist book, journal that shows the communist plan for taking over America by elevating the nigger to be equal to the white man.
By marrying white women, elevating them in positions of business and sports, etc.
Can anyone post that paragraph/ page that I read on Chimpout a number of years ago ???