We Souff Afrika Now

Jacksonian Democrat

Chief Political Strategist
Niggers are treated like royalty in our country, but both sides of the isle agree that these worthless pricks have a right to complain.

sxng9

Trustee
It's like an upgraded Race Card for niggers. Not once have I ever called the police on niggers and turned out the way it's supposed to be, due to the Race Card being used.

DJ StoopNig

The Honorable Reverend Doctor DJ StoopNig, Esquire
Staff member
I was the victim of two niggers doing a home invasion. I had to fight them off, then fight the government to get charges pressed. On the court date I found out that the PROSECUTING FUCKING ATTOURNEY was an uppity nigger sow who treated me and my witness like shit. Then the sow took the defendant (only one was charged) and counseled him behind closed doors. The nigger went before the judge and pleaded no contest, then got zero jail time and only a $300 fine. The nigger said "I can't afford dat rite now" so the liberal idiot judge gave the nigger a six month extension.

That was the last thing I had to deal with before moving out of Kalamazoo MI. Sold my properties and I got the fuck out. Have not gone back and it's been ten years.

It realy angers me the most that the authorities are complacent in all of this, and that niggers can destroy everything humans have built from the inside and the outside without facing any consequences or opposition.