We no like edjucation

Elsie Stoneman

I taught public school for more than thirty years. This is not exactly a newsflash.

Every so often I would get a pickaninny in one of my classes that was a little bit smarter than the others, sometimes even approaching the intelligence of a human child. In the early days of my career, I would seize eagerly on one of these dusky little prodigies, sure that here was the key to lifting these sweet, suffering black angels into their rightful place in society -- education! I would teach, the black child would learn, and its life would be improved along with its chances for success. After all, education has lifted every other race who came here from relative poverty to productive comfort, it can do the same for the black race!

Ha, ha, ha. It was me who had the lesson to learn and boy, did I learn it quick. First of all, that marginally-talented nigger child is likely perfectly happy with its pig-ignorant shit culture and does not want whitey's help, so usually approaching it with the offer of extra help and tutoring is met with anger that you expect it to do work and screeches of "raycissssm!" In the rare cases when one does want to learn, then its fellow niglets will harass it, jeer at it, torment it, and finally beat it nearly to death for "thinking you so good" and "thinking you white." And not just from its fellow students; I heard this constantly from nigger parents, who instead of being proud of a child who was achieving some academic success, immediately accused the teacher of "brainwashing" their child to "act white" while slapping the "keed" around for not knowing its place. "You no better than me! Readin' books and sheeeet, you think you so good! You don't need no AP class! You actin' white!"

If you really want to be infuriated, google for the long series of NYT stories about a worthless fucking nigger whose mother named it Dasani (lol, yes, after the water) who as a little niglet was given a scholarship to a prestigious, academically-excellent private boarding school by bleeding-heart whites after the first NYT story, "Invisible Child", spewed a bunch of "wah wah poor oppressed black people" shit about Dasani and her ignorant criminal chimp parents who do drugs, drink, and neglect their "keeds" in a filthy roach-infested homeless shelter (where "raycisssssm" put them, of course, not their own feral and criminal nigger behavior.) Was little Dasani grateful for this amazing opportunity to better herself and leave her violent, ignorant hood and family behind? Why, of course she wasn't!

Like a typical nigger, Dasani did nothing but bitch and piss and moan while she was at the expensive school; she didn't like the food (it wasn't fried chicken and grape drank), she didn't like having rules to follow, she didn't like the hard work, and of course, every single white pupil and teacher there, "dey racissssss!!!!" In spite of that, the human schoolteachers had managed to drum a fair amount of education into her thick nigger skull during the school terms. But all that went out the window when she went home for the summers to her violent, stupid chimp fambly, who immediately attacked her verbally and physically for things like knowing polysyllabic words and making her bed every morning.

Dasani, being a nigger, didn't have the willpower or backbone that a White child offered a similar opportunity would have shown. Her tiny chimp brain couldn't handle being ostracized and mocked by her ape pack, and her natural nigger laziness and stupidity made her decide it was just "too hard" for her to keep up with human children in a human school. So she dropped out of her fully-paid-for private school education with its promise of money for college, went back to her hood, and got knocked up and became a teen mom on welfare. The pictures of her that accompany the stories are delightful; first there's a photo of her at 12 all cleaned up and dressed in the private school uniform and looking almost like a human child, then there's a photo of her at sixteen with her fat ass and lumpy tits hanging out of a pair of ghetto sweatpants and a Fendi sports bra, with gang tattoos all over her shit-colored hide and a fake gold grill in her mouth. Not surprisingly, she looks much happier in the second set of photos. She is back in her natural habitat, doing what comes to her naturally.

And that is why attempting to educate niggers is a waste of everyone's time and money.

Last edited:
I taught public school for more than thirty years. This is not exactly a newsflash.

Every so often I would get a pickaninny in one of my classes that was a little bit smarter than the others, sometimes even approaching the intelligence of a human child. In the early days of my career, I would seize eagerly on one of these dusky little prodigies, sure that here was the key to lifting these sweet, suffering black angels into their rightful place in society -- education! I would teach, the black child would learn, and its life would be improved along with its chances for success. After all, education has lifted every other race who came here from relative poverty to productive comfort, it can do the same for the black race!

Ha, ha, ha. It was me who had the lesson to learn and boy, did I learn it quick. First of all, that marginally-talented nigger child is likely perfectly happy with its pig-ignorant shit culture and does not want whitey's help, so usually approaching it with the offer of extra help and tutoring is met with anger that you expect it to do actual work and screeches of "raycissssm!" In the rare cases when one does want to learn, then its fellow niglets will harass it, jeer at it, torment it, and finally beat it nearly to death for "thinking you so good" and "thinking you white." And not just from its fellow students; I heard this constantly from nigger parents, who instead of being proud of a child who was achieving some academic success, immediately accused the teacher of "brainwashing" their child to "act white" while slapping the "keed" around for not knowing its place. "You no better than me! Readin' books and sheeeet, you think you so good! You don't need no AP class! You actin' white!"

If you really want to be infuriated, google for the long series of NYT stories about a worthless fucking nigger whose mother named it Dasani (lol, yes, after the water) who as a little niglet was given a scholarship to a prestigious, academically-excellent private boarding school by bleeding-heart whites after the first NYT story, "Invisible Child", spewed a bunch of "wah wah poor oppressed black people" shit about Dasani and her ignorant criminal chimp parents who do drugs, drink, and neglect their "keeds" in a filthy roach-infested homeless shelter (where "raycisssssm" put them, of course, not their own feral and criminal nigger behavior.) Was little Dasani grateful for this amazing opportunity to better herself and leave her violent, ignorant hood and family behind? Why, of course she wasn't!

Like a typical nigger, Dasani did nothing but bitch and piss and moan while she was at the expensive school; she didn't like the food (it wasn't fried chicken and grape drank), she didn't like having rules to follow, she didn't like the hard work, and of course, every single white pupil and teacher there, "dey racissssss!!!!" In spite of that, the human schoolteachers had managed to drum a fair amount of education into her thick nigger skull during the school terms. But all that went out the window when she went home for the summers to her violent, stupid chimp fambly, who immediately attacked her verbally and physically for things like knowing polysyllabic words and making her bed every morning.

Dasani, being a nigger, didn't have the willpower or backbone that a White child offered a similar opportunity would have shown. Her tiny chimp brain couldn't handle being ostracized and mocked by her ape pack, and her natural nigger laziness and stupidity made her decide it was just "too hard" for her to keep up with human children in a human school. So she dropped out of her fully-paid-for private school education with its promise of money for college, went back to her hood, and got knocked up and became a teen mom on welfare. The pictures of her that accompany the stories are delightful; first there's a photo of her at 12 all cleaned up and dressed in the private school uniform and looking almost like a human child, then there's a photo of her at sixteen with her fat ass and lumpy tits hanging out of a pair of ghetto sweatpants and a Fendi sports bra, with gang tattoos all over her shit-colored hide and a fake gold grill in her mouth. Not surprisingly, she looks much happier in the second set of photos. She is back in her natural habitat, doing what comes to her naturally.

And that is why attempting to educate niggers is a waste of everyone's time and money.
Her tiny chimp brain couldn't handle being ostracized and mocked by her ape pack, and her natural nigger laziness and stupidity made her decide it was just "too hard" for her to keep up with human children in a human school.

Nigger peer pressure!!!🤣🤣🤣

Mien Gott, brilliant post::thumbsup:

More proof of why these feral nigger monkey animals have no place in a human society.
Then they cry... Da raysus ass yt manz beez holdin us down an sheeit!

Elsie Stoneman

Then there's the corollary of the "magic nigger" and fambly, where instead of crab-bucketing their slightly-above-average pickaninny, its mother (and in vanishingly rare cases, sometimes it has a father too!) instead behaves like their nappy-headed, boot-lipped, mush-mouthed darling is the genius reincarnation of Albert Einstein, Isaac Newton, and those Wakandan flying pharaohs, just because it can manage to write its name and read "chapter books." That's when you get a gushing newspaper article about some bitch-faced little sow in a wig or some buck in glasses and bowtie with an attitude problem, complete with it posing with a stack of law books or with a stethoscope around its neck while the mainstream media lovingly tongues its taint for achieving at an academic level most non-retarded White children manage every day.

"Black excellence!", lol. Just don't ask them to do any actual work, or they'll revert immediately to their natural chimp behavior just like sweet little Dasani.

:lol: For the new Chimpers, I'll define "crab-bucketing". If you take a bushel of live crabs and remove the lid, one or more crabs will climb up and attempt to escape the basket. The other crabs will have no part of this, and will pull the uppity crab back down to their level.

I also can not recall any nigger properly pronouncing any polysyllabic words..

blacksruineverything

It's funny as hell to hear them try, though.
I've met niggers who claimed to be in "college" and yet did not know the meanings of and never even heard of words like "indifferent", "asinine", "misanthropic", or "tepid", --- these all are words that are found in every SAT/ACT workbook or study guide. I met a nigger bitch in her thirties who never even heard of the "golden rule".

Last edited:

BCDirt

Every now and then, a nigger will get real with YT. I've always thought it was exceedingly cruel to try and force niggers to live up to human academic standards. Integrating American public schools was the very worst thing America ever did because niggers A. cannot live up to human standards B. make schools unsafe for human children. Most White people in America don't realize what forced integration is doing to their children. Not only does it rob them of a quality education while placing them in danger, but it greatly limits their upward mobility because it would be racist to give scholarships and grant entrance into elite universities based only on merit! Every single day, gifted White students are passed over in favor of niggers with far less ability and major behavior problems. It would be less disgusting if the niggers were at least grateful for the opportunity, but all they do is whine about racism. To make things even worse, they generally tend to go on to have children who are not capable of performing much better academically than the average nigger! Despite the proven failure of forced integration and affirmative action, leftists keep insisting that our children continue to pay the price in our futile effort to educate and civilize niggers.

Elsie Stoneman

Every now and then, a nigger will get real with YT. I've always thought it was exceedingly cruel to try and force niggers to live up to human academic standards. Integrating American public schools was the very worst thing America ever did because niggers A. cannot live up to human standards B. make schools unsafe for human children. Most White people in America don't realize what forced integration is doing to their children. Not only does it rob them of a quality education while placing them in danger, but it greatly limits their upward mobility because it would be racist to give scholarships and grant entrance into elite universities based only on merit! Every single day, gifted White students are passed over in favor of niggers with far less ability and major behavior problems. It would be less disgusting if the niggers were at least grateful for the opportunity, but all they do is whine about racism. To make things even worse, they generally tend to go on to have children who are not capable of performing much better academically than the average nigger! Despite the proven failure of forced integration and affirmative action, leftists keep insisting that our children continue to pay the price in our futile effort to educate and civilize niggers.

I truly believe that the intention of desegregation was a double-edged sword; win nigger votes by telling them they can have everything Whites have worked for, for free, and destroying the public school system that offered intelligent, hard-working poor White children advancement, success, and a way out of poverty through academic achievement.

That last almost never happens anymore, what with the destruction of merit-based education and the removal of AP and gifted classes as "racist" (because the ignorant fucking spooks can't think their way out of a wet paper bag, let's just do away with classes for smart people! Those must be evil and exclusionary because they're always full of Whites and Asians and hardly any niggers -- no explanation for that except SYSTEMIC WAYCISSSSSSSM!)

Teachers can barely control classes full of little nigger savages who spend their time eating, cussing, stealing, screeching out rap lyrics, sexually harassing each other and the human children, and pretty often, beating the shit out of each other or anyone else in range. No teacher has a prayer anymore of offering any extra help and encouragement to disadvantaged White children who are eager to learn; between riding herd on the grunting non-vocal retards who have been "mainstreamed" into their classes and babysitting the feral nigger shitlings (who are just as stupid as the formally-diagnosed retards, but are a lot more violent and cunning) there is simply nothing left over to give. I believe that is by design, not by accident.

Desegregation has more or less permanently sealed off one of the classic paths out of the underclass for White children with families that either can't (because of poverty) or won't (because of ignorance) help them to overcome adversity and achieve. Desegregation didn't just embolden the nigger, it kneecapped the White race by making our teachers into zookeepers and jailers and dragging our children down to the level of the grunting, hooting subhuman savages with which they are forced to co-educate.

Last edited:

New Minority

Trustee
I always ask a nigger to name 1 invention by blacks or 1 country that is useful and successful.
And no rap wasn't one, as song speech was prevelant in the middle ages during the Tuetonic period.

SA was barren, the dutch built it from nothing, niggers immigrated there for work, and stole it,just like Rhodesia.

W

Wild Nigga

We don't need no educayshun
We don't need no white control
No white sarcasm in the mud huts
Hey, crackers! Leave us niggers alone!