WATCH: Cops fire 96 rounds at Chicongo ape, niggers chimp out after seeing bodycam footage!

NiggerGPT

Plainclothes police officers fired nearly 100 gunshots over 41 seconds during a traffic stop that left one nigger dead and one officer injured, according to graphic video footage a police oversight agency released Tuesday. Five officers from a tactical unit who were in an unmarked police vehicle surrounded an SUV last month driven by the nigger Dexter Reed, allegedly for failing to wear a seatbelt. Video shows the 26-year-old nigger briefly lowering a window and then raising it and refusing to exit the vehicle as more officers arrived, yelled commands and drew weapons. The Civilian Office of Police Accountability said preliminary evidence showed Reed fired first, injuring an officer in the Humboldt Park neighborhood on the city’s West Side. Then four officers returned fire, shooting 96 rounds.

nigger's blood pressure was rapidly lowered, and now the fambly wants awnsers and sheeeeit. be sure, da the nigger lawyers be beating down the fambly's door for a chance at nigger lotto.

DePlasmatikon Gibs

Jr. Administration
Staff member
Go to 1:10:

Go to 1:25:

When he is ordered to roll the passenger window down, he refuses, rolls up the windows and locks the car. Then he fires at the cops. CNN claims it is not clear that he fired first, LOL. Then why are the cops running and one of them ends up wounded?

IMO the nigger cops' performance is very poor but this is what you get with AA hires. In any event, the suspook is at fault here. Of course, niggers are not interested in facts, they just want to chimp out:

Dexter Reed’s brother arrested at protests after police shooting footage released​

niggers.jpg
Julius Reed, 24, the brother of Dexter Reed who was fatally shot at a traffic stop by Chicago police last month, was charged with misdemeanor battery and resisting arrest.
Resisting arrest just like his retarded brother. It runs in the fambly (of North American Pavement Apes).

:chimp1:

Last edited:

DePlasmatikon Gibs

Jr. Administration
Staff member

Fambly Speaks Out​

niggers.jpg
Reed’s family pushed for release of video of the shooting, saying it was going to cast doubt on authorities’ narrative.

“Imagine a 26-year-old not being told what he did wrong and having five guns in his face,” Steven Hart, an attorney representing the family, said at a news conference Tuesday. “Do you believe he was frightened?
He shot at the cops because he was frightened? Try again, gibs goblins!

:gibs:

Stroth and the family said pulling over Reed for not wearing his seat belt was “completely unjustified.”

“He was a good kid,” [mammy] Nicole Banks said, crying. “Why they did him like that, I just don’t understand. Why are they pulling over these kids for no reason? All these kids, they don’t do illegal things all the time; they are just outside trying to find their way.
No, just 99% of the time...
:sviolin: :lawdy: :mama:

sxng9

Trustee
Stupid nigger shot a gun at cops, this was meant to happen!
Agreed. Shooting at the cops is immediate grounds for a gun battle. Simply complying with the cops, especially for niggers would generally allow them to go scott-free. In most cases, cops are really hesitant to aperrest or have anything further to do with a nigger. Likely if the nigger complied, the cops would've just let the nigger go.

Around these parts, there's plenty of niggers driving around without a license plate on their hoopties, expired or fake in-transit tags, no seat belts, etc... and I've seen cops simply just drive right past the niggers. You'd really have to be doing something intentionally to get pulled over, searched, etc...

CuckedGayForSportsNiggers

Ooh a looks-ah-me and nigger lotto! :nigbongo: Time to start twerking, looting, dancing on cop cars, sucking each other off, doing anal, eating each other, etc. right niggers? Chimpin out! Woohoo!

I swear these things play out like the worst tackiest Lifetime network movie you ever saw.
I can't see so well is that Taylor Swift there in the middle?:lol:

Sounds like a job for... dun duh duh DUHHHH

dindu and nuffin 1638195791522_compressed.jpg
I think I see one of their employees on the right there. You know the light-skinded one. He's got glasses so you know he's one dem smart niggers.

Why anyone would listen or care about this nigger fambly lotto is a mystery to me. It's happened a million times and it's always the same.

I swear nigger fambly forgot about this daid nigger the next day after it happened, like they all do. Now only 2 words sputter around in their tiny primate brains: "looks-ah-me" and "gibs."

I'll make sure to look out for these ooga booga's on an upcoming Maury Povich or other trash TV show only stupid bootlips would watch. His sister looks like she probably watches a lot of those.

The cops are also niggers and whiggers of the same bunch. The neighbors have holes in their walls and windows and cars etc. but at least nobody got hurt. With 100 bullets + at least two nigger cops and genderfluid whigger-cops there were a lot of missed opportunities to demographically "build back better". The nigger who got shot in the leg, probably by a colleague or by himself but also possibly by the suspook of course, will get a medal and promotion and too much attention from the ladies before he dies in a food rage incident.

Dred Scott

"He wud juss ridin' aroun in his cah"

Of course it was just out riding around, doing nothing productive as usual.
The dumb nigger shot at the cops, and still the fambly is trying to make it out as the victim. Like the officers were supposed to just stand there and let the nigger shoot them. I can't stand the stupidity of niggers.

Leave it to a nigger to turn a warning for a seat belt violation into a goodification.

DePlasmatikon Gibs

Jr. Administration
Staff member
I'll bet that dindu whistles like a harmonica when the wind blows. His orifice count has gone up considerably.
🤣 When I first heard about this story, I was thinking Swiss cheese, but when you look at it, most of them are nigger cops shooting around in panic. I think the only cop who actually placed some caps to goodify the nigger was White.

Watch the male nigger cop who approaches the downed perp, he has several mini chimpouts and looks unstable. Who wants an unreliable monkey like that on the force? Pathetic.

The cop who was hit from point-blank range had only a paw wound. He got lucky, although niggers are not known to hit anything at all.

His mom’s still at it - STFU knee-grow…
Fuck these niggers, man. They said BEFORE the footage release it would prove their monkey dindu nuffins, the footage proved he had a total chimpout, and they still say he dindu nuffins. Absolutely ridiculous.

I figure he must have had something in the car or engaged in some serious TNB. They pull them over for little things that always lead to the discovery of big things.

:nigger:

Good Judge of Niggers

Chicago’s nickname is the city of big shoulders. They should change the nickname to The City of Big Lips.

All humans in Chicago have only themselves to blame for their nigger problems. Niggers are 29.2% of the population so YT is the one voting in all the nigger mayors and other nigger politicians. Common sense tells us if you have something that needs fixing or you want to make your city beautiful and prosperous, don’t put a nigger in charge of that.