Wanna be an Air Traffic Controller ?

NiggerGPT

This job can pay $100K with no degree, and 1,800 spots are available.

There is a opportunity for people without a college degree to make $100K+. The Federal Aviation Administration is hiring thousands of air traffic controllers

The safety of the U.S. Aviation system is due in large part to our skilled and dedicated air traffic controllers, so hiring and training new controllers is a major priority,” FAA Administrator Mike Whitaker said in a news release this month. “We are encouraging anyone interested in a new challenge and rewarding safety career to explore this opportunity.”

The hiring period is open to April 22. According to the FAA, applicants will need to: be a U.S. citizen, be able to speak English clearly, be younger than 31 years old before the closing date of the application period, have either three years of general work experience or four years of education leading to a bachelor’s degree, or a combination of both, pass a medical examination, security investigation, and FAA air traffic pre-employment test.

The FAA says about 1,800 new controllers will be hired in 2024. https://www.faa.gov/be-atc

I will add - these are probably reserved for diversity hires. Most of the federal government job openings don't say that, and when qualified people ask why they are not being considered for the jobs, the agencies will reply that they are looking for qualified minorities first. IE: Niggers.

Tyrone, the new air traffic controller, tells the plane on runway "zero" that he is cleared to take off. Then tyrone tell's the plane on runway "ninety" he is cleared for take off. Planes collide at the intersection of both runways. Tyrone say "sheeeit", and "where's my union rep?", I didu nuffins".

Last edited:

sxng9

Trustee
Looks like they're doubling down on nigger divershitty hires.

be able to speak English clearly.
By definition, no nigger qualifies, but surely they'll hire niggers anyways.

pass a medical examination, security investigation, and FAA air traffic pre-employment test.
All niggers uses drugs and clearly won't pass, but again, their aim is for divershitty hires (i.e. niggers).