Walking dead extra apparently is a fan of p. diddler

sxng9

Trustee
I haven't watched The Walking Dead in a very long time. I think after Season 1, I just completely dropped off. I don't know how you can go from a mostly white cast to nearly all nigger casts and then turn the main character (Rick) into an oil driller. I also fast forwarded through several nigger scenes in Season 1, so yea, I don't have much memories of anything about the show. Also, the only reason how I found out Rick was an oil driller was from skimming a few news articles about the show. Over the years, the entire show is probably like 97% niggers.

As for the nigger who apettempted to kidnap a child, maybe the nigger was hongry 'n shieeeet and wanted to eat the real thing?

I haven't watched The Walking Dead in a very long time. I think after Season 1, I just completely dropped off. I don't know how you can go from a mostly white cast to nearly all nigger casts and then turn the main character (Rick) into an oil driller. I also fast forwarded through several nigger scenes in Season 1, so yea, I don't have much memories of anything about the show. Also, the only reason how I found out Rick was an oil driller was from skimming a few news articles about the show. Over the years, the entire show is probably like 97% niggers.

As for the nigger who apettempted to kidnap a child, maybe the nigger was hongry 'n shieeeet and wanted to eat the real thing?
Yeah there were so many magic niggers in it that I thought it was an afro amateur magicians show; like that King dude with the dreds and tiger. Notice none of the bad guys were nigs either, except for a few walk on accomplice muscle types.