Ureka Black, mammy from Louisiana accused of throwing children off bridge; UPDATE: gets life without parole

I hope she didn't vax the shitlet before because gators will have some serious food poisoning. She should have put it in a plastic bag and then exchanged it for 20p at a local EPA bureau, pest control authority, veterinary or whoever should be in charge. On the other paw this may be a bit too complicated to manage for a nigger. Throwing it off the bridge must be easier than ordering a meal at a KFC drive-thru (especially when niggers have to order something, somewhere, anywhere...).

DePlasmatikon Gibs

Jr. Administration
Staff member
Ureka Black, 32
:lmao: You cannot make this shit up!

Maybe mammy wanted to try the classic egg drop without breaking it science experiment using niglets?
Probably dropped the sprogs to check if Archimedes was right about volume and displacement! Her results were incoonclusive, though.

has had court ordered anger management and parenting classes
I'd say she's ready to take over the local daycare. You know, the one by the lake...
:sgt:

KalEl51

Trustee
The nigfants BLDM!!

1643397842587.png
:pointing:

sxng9

Trustee
This kind of reminds me of the egg drop experiment back in high school, but in the nigger's defense, it did provide a soft landing for the niglets. Technically, no crime committed here, but I think the uproar is that the sow didn't use a bigger egg drop experiment by tossing Nig Orleans mayor, LaToya Cantrell off the bridge as well.

DePlasmatikon Gibs

Jr. Administration
Staff member
UPDATE: GETS LIFE AT NU!
nigger.jpg

District Judge Donald E. Hathaway Jr. ordered Ureka R. Black to serve a sentence of life in Nigger University without the possibility of parole for the 2021 slaying of young Joshua Black.

Earlier this month, a jury of three men and nine women in Caddo Parish, Louisiana, needed only about two hours of deliberation before finding Black guilty of one count of murder and one count of attempted murder over the horrific incident.
It was horrific because one niglet survived! :stick:

Look how quickly these racist bootlips can wrap up jury deliberations with a guilty vote in cases with nigger victims. Black-on-White killings = we don't see a crime heeyah!

DaProphet

UPDATE: GETS LIFE AT NU!
View attachment 34291

It was horrific because one niglet survived! :stick:

Look how quickly these racist bootlips can wrap up jury deliberations with a guilty vote in cases with nigger victims. Black-on-White killings = we don't see a crime heeyah!

Good riddance:stick::nu: