Uppity Sheboon talk show host is Furious people hate the new Little Mermaid šŸ§œā€ā™€ļø stfu

You know what gets under peopleā€™s skin? Itā€™s the blackening of previously white things. Taking something that was previously associated with whiteness and intentionally making it black. Hey negroes - great idea. Why donā€™t you INVENT something black and make it black? Whites wonā€™t care then. No one gave a shit that the Black Panther was black because that was your own thing. You do that and I promise I wonā€™t cast Peter Stormare as MLK in the remake of his story.

If the little mermaid was black, it would upset the delicate balance of nature, as there wouldn't be any more rockfish or rockfish season at the city pools.

An angry commie woman commented, I don't remember who but I believe some sort of politician, she said that "science" found out that most deep sea fish are dark so mermaids would also be dark and that makes the new mermaid movie more correct. Right? I believe she lied anyway, all deep sea animals tend to be colorless and even transparent. :facepalm:

1666347738810.png

ThePakMan-G

You know what gets under peopleā€™s skin? Itā€™s the blackening of previously white things. Taking something that was previously associated with whiteness and intentionally making it black. Hey negroes - great idea. Why donā€™t you INVENT something black and make it black? Whites wonā€™t care then. No one gave a shit that the Black Panther was black because that was your own thing. You do that and I promise I wonā€™t cast Peter Stormare as MLK in the remake of his story.

the blackening
lol
actual movie:

1688983778439.png

no....wait a minute.................................