Good Judge of Niggers

For some reason the University of Colorado made this young white man, room with a nigger. An exceptionally dirty looking nigger I will add.
So the nigger does what niggers do and chimped out and killed the man and his girlfriend. I hate to blame the victim but Avoid The Groid is rule number one for a reason
nigger Nicholas Jordan.jpg

Black Gorilla Jr.

Both sets of parents should sue the shit out of the college… boy should have demanded his money back soon as he saw that jig

Students should have their own rooms now a days … wtf

“Prosecutor Robert Willett said the hefty bail was warranted because “there are indications he tried to flee the state”

Yeah really? But Not because he murdered 2 kids in cold blood? Smh

Campus would make a good target for some racist literature to be distributed.

Disco Duck

Yeah the young white guy should have said no way and applied somewhere else. Damned woke institutions getting whites killed. Definitely there needs to be a lawsuit. Someone on some message boards said that the young white woman was the spook's ex but there is no sign of that. Probably some rumor that was started. You should see the comments on facebook from the race cucks. I know I know why am I still using cuckbook. Tesssa Majors was killed away at college a few years back by some spooks in a park near where the college was. That was another case. Another one was a case in Tennessee recently where a college student was killed running on a track. Some jig shot at her and killed her. Some of these colleges in cities that were established years ago are in dangerous neighborhoods. They are high ranking but in dangerous neighborhoods. That is what these schools don't tell these kids and families.

Dred Scott

Niggers don't belong in college. If they want to go to skoo it should be nigger only where they teach them the things humans learn in kindergarten.
They need to teach niggers the essentials like hygiene and how to go through life without constantly committing crimes.
The trigger nigger in this incident was apparently never taught either.