Unhinged negro goes apeshit at TX dps office

Anti Ape

WHy was his cdl licence denided not mentioned. Most likely unsavory nigger behavior. That is being hidden that is what is needed. Nigger destroys that is a constant where ever you look. May be the several precious arrest were on the job. Like stealing the cargo and falsifing the log book to get or embezell stolen property. Double dipping get payed to steal on the job sound like this type of nigger.

WHy was his cdl licence denided not mentioned. Most likely unsavory nigger behavior. That is being hidden that is what is needed. Nigger destroys that is a constant where ever you look. May be the several precious arrest were on the job. Like stealing the cargo and falsifing the log book to get or embezell stolen property. Double dipping get payed to steal on the job sound like this type of nigger.
Yeah more than likely he committed some niggardly crime since the last renewal or failed to renew his dot health(every 2 years)card etc

NiggerGPT

WHy was his cdl licence denided not mentioned. Most likely unsavory nigger behavior.
You got to pee in the cup to maintain a CDL and the niggers piss was probably tainted with cocaine and sheeeeit. As you seen, the niggers inner chimp took over and he was a menace to other drivers. so he did not need to be on the road in any form. I'm sure his new ID is for NU.

sxng9

Trustee
The local moving companies (and I think they require a CDL) hire a lot of niggers here. I've seen a couple of niggers driving the company moving trucks in places where they're not supposed to, even off-roads. I'm speculating that these moving companies don't even care that niggers are utilizing their moving trucks for personal activities such as transporting drugs, guns, stolen merchandise, etc...

A warning (if not obvious) for those who hire moving companies that have a lot of niggers in it, is that they will case your home looking for things to steal.

Anti Ape

The local moving companies (and I think they require a CDL) hire a lot of niggers here. I've seen a couple of niggers driving the company moving trucks in places where they're not supposed to, even off-roads. I'm speculating that these moving companies don't even care that niggers are utilizing their moving trucks for personal activities such as transporting drugs, guns, stolen merchandise, etc...

A warning (if not obvious) for those who hire moving companies that have a lot of niggers in it, is that they will case your home looking for things to steal.
I had a nigger moving company the hard way the army i had no choice i got robbed. 2 hours after they left i was at the police making a report. The MP police knew the
niggers as thieves that did not stop njggers from being in the barracks and steal some more. The pachages at my new station were missing and stolen more nigger on the job theft. They kept asking dumm questions look the other way as
Other nigger stole from me. Me looking the other way was there shit storm agaist me courupt as all hell. They said leaving my locker unsecure as these movers they brought to me stole

Last edited:

sxng9

Trustee
I had a nigger moving company the hard way the army i had no choice i got robbed. 2 hours after they left i was at the police making a report. The pm police knew the
niggers as thieves that did not stop njggers from being in the barracks and steal some more. The pachages at my new station were missing and stolen more nigger on the job theft. They kept asking dumm questions look the other way as
Other nigger stole from me. Me looking the other way was there shit storm agaist me courupt as all hell. They said leaving my locker unsecure as these movers they brought to me stole
Yep. Law enforcement always try to look the other way to avoid dealing with niggers when it's between a human and a nigger. Also, the minute you let a nigger into your home, they know the layout, how the locks look (as well as what type of locks), then they scope around the home for valuables and how many people live in there.

A long time ago (and I was a pre-teen at the time), my dad let a nigger into the home when the nigger said it wanted to use the bathroom. Instead of using the bathroom, the nigger lifted my mom's purse and used the bathroom to steal whatever is valuable from that purse. At the time, my parents were cautious, but they didn't exactly hate niggers 100%. They also didn't like it that much when I used the word "nigger" to talk about the black vermin beasts, but eventually my parents realized that niggers aren't human. They can see them through the security camera footages, plus the bad experiences we've had with niggers, etc...