Tyrone, vaxx for blaxx

Coon Chicken Inn

DO NOT MAKE LIGHT OF THE MURDER SHOT! I WAS INJURED BY THAT VACCINE. NOW I CAN'T EVEN MOVE MY HIP ENOUGH TO GET MY LEFT SOCK ON.
Sorry that happened to you. The more cases like yours I see the more I was glad to have had cancer through all of that. When docs aren't pushing something on you because you have cancer that's a red flag that nobody should be taking that, I'm fortunate my wife was medically ineligible too. She works in a hospital surrounded by COVID all day, and my immune system has not bee up to snuff the last few years and neither of us have caught COVID. Kind of odd seeing how the plandemic didn't put the slightest dent in our travel plans.

HellinDetroit

Biggest hoax ever,
I was pressured too I got the first 2 parter jab. No boosters th

DO NOT MAKE LIGHT OF THE MURDER SHOT! I WAS INJURED BY THAT VACCINE. NOW I CAN'T EVEN MOVE MY HIP ENOUGH TO GET MY LEFT SOCK ON.
Agreed. That shot fucked up my hip and I can't move it as well I did before getting that vaccine.
My arthritis has gotten 10 times worse after those 2 immunizations, there is no way I am ever going to get a booster.